Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown (83135 Views)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 08, 2020
Bekool:

I always find it difficult to do this on this forum.

Lol... Ok. You can see how I deleted some parts of your post. So once you quote someone, you select the unnecessary part of the comment and you delete by cutting or pressing backspace....

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2020
NGpatriot:
Rivers state is not under any federal lockdown and there's no lockdown law prohibiting interstate food supply, even in Lagos, Abuja and the FCT that the FG directly placed on lockdown, Food processing, distribution and retail companies are exempted.

Funny enough, his childish bickering and wahala started when he asked the FG refused to give him N10 billion for COVID-19.

What if the other 35 states start arresting food transporters and dismantle the food supply chain in Nigeria?

The same fools supporting this thoughtless clown are the same hypocrites shouting all over the place about palliatives but do you grow all the produce and raise all the goats and cattle that you eat and need for palliatives in your states and even in Rivers state?

What an idiot.

The man is just annoying. Locking down even small food supply businesses and medical stores. What happens if children need medicines? What of the elderly.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Faitido(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2020
junketer:
I swear if every southern politician were like wike, the north for dey hear am. Na wike fit them. No be those ones wey dey declare fasting and praying for fulani herdsmen. Nonsense.

Aswear. Wike no send anybody. If the South had just 4 Wikes, everything would have been fine!

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2020
mrkings84:
I am in PH, the lock down for PH and Ohio/Akpor is so serious. The governor is moving on powerbike by himself just to ensure total compliance.

Pls people of PH city let's learn to stay at home as directed cos the governor is not joking o.....

I learned the people (over 100 of them) that were arrested yesterday have all been changed and convicted in a mobile court and the penalty is huge as they face 6months imprisonment or fine of 200k each.....

Others whose vehicles were impounded stand the chance to loose their cars as they have been placed on auction sales!

This is just abuse of power. Nothing else. Charging them for what? What is the crime? Moving? Is he feeding them.

Wike's misbehavior is not here.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by NGpatriot: 8:16pm On May 08, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The man is just mad. Locking down even small food supply businesses and medical stores. What happens if children need medicines? What of the elderly.

Sensible and thoughtful governments all over the world including the Nigerian government exempted food and medicine for a reason, but the basic concept of free flow of essential and life-saving basics like food and medicine is foreign to their ignorant crude and crass governor in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by taiwofisa: 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
junketer:
I swear if every southern politician were like wike, the north for dey hear am. Na wike fit them. No be those ones wey dey declare fasting and praying for fulani herdsmen. Nonsense.

Wike would not be doing all these if he is not in opposition

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by GalaticHorde: 8:42pm On May 08, 2020
sodiqapril:
That's the best thing to do, Nigerians are highly indiscipline and they don't follow simple rules... This is the only language they understand. Come to Abeokuta here, a lot of people walk about not wearing nose masks saying Corona virus is not real, if the governor sends soldiers to start flogging them now, they will say it's not real. In as much as I dissaprove of nyesom and his WIKEd ways , I must say this is a commendable move. And last, any almajiri found trying to sneak into the south should be gunned down..
No oh! You were and you must remain a detribalised Nigerian! undecided you must adopt some almajiris in the same spirit of brotherly love that made you vote for buhari undecided
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Senatorbng(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2020
If this is not TYRANNY, I wonder what is. How can Wike be the law, lawmaker and the judge all at the same time. Are food items not exempted? Ok,They have been caught, why not allow the courts to do their job, you have already pronounced auctioning of cows and vehicles!

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Tolase1999(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2020
The auction is not a way to go, fine will be okay . hope wike doesn't have other ambition after completing his tenure, northerners did forget so easy and without them you are no where to rule nigeria.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by zagorakis(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2020
What are the implications of his action?

martineverest

post=89324867:

does he know the implications of his actions?
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Ezypretty: 9:01pm On May 08, 2020
Action governor
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by zagorakis(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2020
Go and sit down, Wike is a lawyer, and rule of law should be followed. He is protecting his people as a governor.. Those idiots that cant obey simple instructions should be jailed too..

Tolase1999:
The auction is not a way to go, fine will be okay . hope wike doesn't have other ambition after completing his tenure, northerners did forget so easy and without them you are no where to rule nigeria.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by zagorakis(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2020
Go and sit down, Wike is a lawyer, and rule of law should be followed. He is protecting his people as a governor.. Those idiots that cant obey simple instructions should be jailed too..

Senatorbng:
If this is not TYRANNY, I wonder what is. How can Wike be the law, lawmaker and the judge all at the same time. Are food items not exempted? Ok,They have been caught, why not allow the courts to do their job, you have already pronounced auctioning of cows and vehicles!
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by robosky02(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2020
zagorakis:

. They don't understand
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:36pm On May 08, 2020
I corrected it but seems u had commented before it was editted.
Oricha79:
wike is now governor of abia state right?
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Arrewa: 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
24SEVEN:
People are waiting on the radio to hear how much they will auction each cow.

I will buy 2.. and I also need to hire an aboki to help me make suya.. Arrewa, do you have anyone you can refer to me?
I recommend that Nyamiri... The one with powder all over his face... He can do the work for you

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by luluman: 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
MyMouth:
Hmmmmmmmmm, they may have broken the law no doubt but to auction their trailer and cows, that one na another story, most of these cows belong to VIPs. Them go still settle themselves.
The more reason we aren't progressing.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by luluman: 9:43pm On May 08, 2020
Bekool:

I thought food items are exempted from this lockdown?
Not at night according to their state rules
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by clericuzzio(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2020
Ibiblaze:

You get sense.... But you should have also thought of them selling it after the lockdown, because by next week it will end

If you listened to the broadcast, emperor say till further notice. So no specific date for lifting it
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2020
Is Wike high? Is movement restricted for vehicles conveying food items and pharmaceutical products too? Does a state order supercede a Federal order?

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by kazeeyoung(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2020
Well, Wike should play the game while it Last cool cool cool cool
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 08, 2020
robosky02:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/breaking-wike-orders-auction-of-adamawa-trucks-cattle-for-breach-of-port-harcourt-lockdown/
Considering the current situation of the country, making the owners of the truck pay half of what the trucks can be sold in the market and the cattle owners lose half of their cattles to the state government would be more logical.
The drivers and the passengers they smuggled into the state should be tested and those who test negative should be made to undergo compulsory community service without an option of fine.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by salykely(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2020
junketer:

The problem is that if the likes of Elrufai does half of what Wike is doing to the southerners u will be the first to see and understand it as triberlsim. What. Ones around goes around

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Sonoyom(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2020
Okiibe:

True.

But do you, or, do you not commend him for this particular incident on the news?
That was the reason i said more effort should be made towards securing the boarders. Security agents are just profiting from this Corona thing. Ogoni/Ikot Abasi is open Oyibo/Osisioma is still porous, in Imbiama it's the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Sonoyom(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2020
quentin06:

I don't support the lockdown, but am concerned with these infected vermin from the north invading us with diseases.

the lockdown has exposed the complicity of our security operatives, in sabotaging the fight against covid.
Most of our military and police officers are not different from Armed Robbers, with just a few exceptions. The lockdown is just making the masses to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by robosky02(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2020
Love4God:

Considering the current situation of the country, making the owners of the truck pay half of what the trucks can be sold in the market and the cattle owners lose half of their cattles to the state government would be more logical.
The drivers and the passengers they smuggled into the state should be tested and those who test negative should be made to undergo compulsory community service without an option of fine.

I think you should be tested honestly ..... If you are...

Somebody broke the law, when they say

1 don't enter here ..... They entered

2. Don't bribe ... They paid 1500 imaging

3 don't bring in Fulani.... They hide them inside truck behind the cows

And you are saying black bla bla...

Please can we learn to obey government?
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by 24SEVEN: 10:26pm On May 08, 2020
Arrewa:
I recommend that Nyamiri... The one with powder all over his face... He can do the work for you

Are you dense? Have you ever seen an Igboman doing Mai suya??

Mr . man, I need someone from Katsina state, preferably from Daura. Look for someone related to Presidiot Buhari and recommend to me.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by dominion001(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2020
MyMouth:
Hmmmmmmmmm, they may have broken the law no doubt but to auction their trailer and cows, that one na another story, most of these cows belong to VIPs. Them go still settle themselves.

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by maasoap(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2020
junketer:

Lol. The funny thing is that whenever southerners are forming Bruce Lee against the northerners, people like you would be feeling on top of the world. But when they retaliate, people like you are still the ones who would be crying and shouting.
Is there no free movement of food items and essential services nationwide anymore?

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Franky9584(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2020
law does not respect anybody
let defaulters be brought to book aspas!
thumbs up WIKE!
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by cardoctor(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2020
Yawwwwwwnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.