Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown (83150 Views)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by fkj950ax(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2020
MyMouth:
Hmmmmmmmmm, they may have broken the law no doubt but to auction their trailer and cows, that one na another story, most of these cows belong to VIPs. Them go still settle themselves.

Wike is ill-informed.

Cows are food items. Food qualifies as essential services. Even in war, food is not prohibited.
Does he want people living in Rivers State to eat no meat?
The State doesn't have the capacity to produce poultry or fish to be self sustaining.
All this gra gra is not being a leader

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Germi9: 5:07pm On May 08, 2020
junketer:
I swear if every southern politician were like wike, the north for dey hear am. Na wike fit them. No be those ones wey dey declare fasting and praying for fulani herdsmen. Nonsense.
good one
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by amanzejude(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2020
I stand by opinion calls that says obey the state laws.

As per the pandemic, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by NGpatriot: 5:14pm On May 08, 2020
maxzzo1:

Amateur thinking wike is a lawyer, the wife is a Judge he knows his onion wella

His Kabukabu knowledge of the law means food transportation and supply is also forbidden?

You are not dying from hunger today because interstate transportation of food is legal and exempted.

I known the man is lawless and senseless, but must you also be?
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by TefBarzz(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2020
I have to admit, I really admire Wike's proactive and dogged resolve in the face of this lockdown... Wish other Govs could take a cue.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by tomdon(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
So all those human beings in those trunks are food abi continue grin grin nice one wike cool

Will the truck drive itself?
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by luluosas(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2020
Wow! I am beginning to like this governor. He get balls indeed.
I like this news well well
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by tomdon(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2020
robosky02:

Which one be food item?

They said no inter state movement, how did they bribe third way till they got to port Harcourt. And not only that they were hiding abokis with the cattle

Hana. Why can't people obey simple law

Just like wike, some people no get sense

Wike de overdo
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by akan102: 5:23pm On May 08, 2020
martineverest:
does he know the implications of his actions?

Pls what is or are the implications of his actions?
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by edoairways: 5:25pm On May 08, 2020
phantom24:
Mr. wike pls don't be Wicked! thought there was movement of essential goods in the clause? Moreover what concerns auctioning of the trucks wth corona virus?
If it was essential why did the owners bribe their way
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Bimpe29: 5:26pm On May 08, 2020
Nice one there
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2020
A mad tyrant who calls himself a governor, when abok!s starts killing his people he will run.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by 3rdeyeNigeria: 5:29pm On May 08, 2020
D
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by tunary(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2020
martineverest:
does he know the implications of his actions?
Fear will either make you stagnant or regress
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by sunbreaker: 5:32pm On May 08, 2020
The offenders were Thursday dragged to the court by Office of the Attorney General of Rivers for alleged breach of Executive Order RVSG 06 2020 which imposes the lockdown, prohibiting human and vehicular movement in the Port Harcourt metropolis. Wonderful, court opened during lockdown the judge are not restricted
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Sonoyom(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2020
Chatflick:

Read the article before composing what you just did. Are they residents of the state?
I stay in the Eleme local government, my house is after Elelenwo. If you stay in Rivers State you definitely should know about what is going on in the state. There's no way you can close all the markets and shops and expect people to eat air. What will be the benefit of lockdown when the boarders are open?
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2020
AbdulCLO:
This governor is a joker... Let him try it and see in fact it is just for the media. Cattles are essential goods allowed which everybody knows and for those people breaking the law the fine was 10,000 naira or go to 6 month jail term. He should not even try to sell those cow because the fulanies won't take it likely and this will cause another set of killings in the state
U appear to know more about Fulani and the way they operate. Let's wait and c
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by KunleyY19(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2020
Who will suffer it when these Hausa's stop bringing food down west...

We just dey form noni... Most people will still eat meat this night, but no one thinks about how the meat still enters the state during the lockdown...
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Sonoyom(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2020
Cantonese:

So Wike should become omnipresent abi?
Did you not read that the cow sellers gave bribes of 1,500 to secure their entry?

Have you not heard Wike complaining several times openly about police personnel on the roads? Is it not the duty of the IGP and armed forces to address the greed and foolishness of the people on the roads? If those security agents effectively do their jobs all those arrested would be in their respective locations knowing that road no dey.

Look as it stands some governors, except El Rufai need to do things the right way for things to work properly. Why are you all not complaining about the on going 30 days lockdown in Kaduna? Who has dared El Rufai? If El Rufai and Wike choose to contest as the president and vice president in 2023 I will happily stand in the sun to vote them in. Those two men truly know how to handle Nigerians and make the nation move forward.
You can stay in the moon for all you care, is it my responsibility to enforce boarder closure? It is his responsibility to make sure those at the boarders do the work they are sent to do. If he can not enforce the lockdown then he shouldn't order it because right now he is enriching the security agents. It is easy for him to pass the blame around just as the President does. El Rufai can lock his state forever am not residing in Kaduna. If there is a lockdown food markets and shops are also locked does that make any sense to you? What will people eat to stay alive? Do you know what makes the human immune system strong?. If you stay in Rivers State you will understand that this is simply a punishment to the people and also to draw attention. A lot of you outside Rivers State would definitely not understand the true reason for this lockdown, keep reading newspapers.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by OdefaGirl(f): 5:50pm On May 08, 2020
This is a Governor that means business...... look at the time he was there ......
Nobody is talking about the security operatives that were bribed to get in......

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by ikabasa1(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2020
MyMouth:
Hmmmmmmmmm, they may have broken the law no doubt but to auction their trailer and cows, that one na another story, most of these cows belong to VIPs. Them go still settle themselves.
somebody vehicle or cattles. Wike you are your own oo.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by topatee: 5:54pm On May 08, 2020
Instead of him to fix the state delapitated infrastructures, he is busy running round town, a sign of cluelessness, all the model state of the art infrastructures put in place by his predecessor are in a state of disrepair

Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by francaofzion: 5:58pm On May 08, 2020
Sonoyom:
Wike should focus his effort and energy on securing the boarders of Rivers State rather than punish residents of the state. Whatever lockdown he is doing in the city would be a waste if the boarders are porous.

Truth!
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by SirBunky85(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2020
junketer:
I swear if every southern politician were like wike, the north for dey hear am. Na wike fit them. No be those ones wey dey declare fasting and praying for fulani herdsmen. Nonsense.
wike is just too noisy and a rabble rouser.someone who publicly insults his fellow governors and evn attack the leadership of his party can be said to be senseless.he keeps quarelling anyone he seems fit to and u keep hailing him.he lacks tact and can be dealt with decisively if the Fg wants to and nothing will happen other dan una usual online rantings against pmb.most river residents are crying over wikes highhandedness and here u are praising him.the Fg just kept quiet cuz wikes actions only affects his people,the day he tries rubbish against any of Fg's person,he would realize dat he's just a learner.continue cheering him.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by SirBunky85(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2020
dingbang:
wike will tire.. Trust me
u dey mind am.he'll soon realize dat he's alone in his foolery
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by SirBunky85(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2020
na2016:

Atimes, you take extra hard actions for people to respect you.
I hope u'll say same thing if pmb "takes extra hard actions"?
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by izubext007: 6:16pm On May 08, 2020
this is an opportunity for me to own my dream truck.....but am far away Abuja.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by chrisxxx(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2020
Chatflick:
Won't he auction the defaulters too ?
They will be auctioned to the prison warders after passing through the judiciary.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by Jamescyray(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Now, this is a man, the only man in the zoo
Even you acknowledged yourself as an animal.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by chrisxxx(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2020
oyeb15:
The law will soon take its course on him too. FG should just cage Mrs Odili, then Wike becomes a nobody.
Your myopic thinking. Does Mary Odili control the police and army who also work in tandem with Wike?
Look Wike support is coming from Rivers people. The only way to to undo him is to take the people away from him. They just like him. The court, your northern slave masters and the presidency know about this and they are being extremely careful about him.
Re: Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown by na2016: 6:22pm On May 08, 2020
SirBunky85:
I hope u'll say same thing if pmb "takes extra hard actions"?

extra hard actions against you right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.