Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Greatest Regret Of A Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Regret Of A Man (140 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Regret Of A Man by Jokerman(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2020
What do you think is the greatest regret of man or woman??

Answer

The Greatest regret of man was/is/would be not accepting Jesus as the Lord and personal saviour.

Don't make the mistake of thinking there's no life after death, it's either with the Lord Jesus or with the Devil.

Joshua said in Joshua 24:15
"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

I stand with the verdict of Joshua the prophet, and therefore choose to be with the Lord Jesus. He never fails or lies. There's life on the other side.

See this song, "I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy the Lord Jesus is my friend... I'm happy, I'm happy o, the Lord Jesus is my friend.

There's no salvation other than in Jesus Christ. Either when you die or during the rapture before the tribulation.

If you don't have a church, but need where to grow, look for a church that teaches the Lord Jesus Christ.

A church I know sings this song...

"O ye people, the Lord's Chosen the glory of the Lord, come and make Jesus king of Kings, make Jesus king of Kings... Come and make Jesus Lord of Lords, make Jesus Lord of Lords, come and make Jesus king of Kings, make Jesus king of Kings"

Accepting Jesus doesn't stop you from acheiving what God had for you or doing other things, except things that glorify the devil in your life.

Don't listen to atheists, many of them will repent and be saved, while you may not be so lucky

Have time for God.

(1) (Reply)

The Miracles Of Jesus Christ / The Devil Does Not Leave People By Choice, He Leaves People By Force. / Painted Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.