Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground (1202 Views)

Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by sleekgist4: 5:29pm On May 08, 2020
Controversial prophet, Chukwuemeka Odumeje prophesies death to a lady in Church and she bursted into tears.

The popular prophet called out the lady to the alter for prayers, and while praying, he prophesied that she must die on her birthday month.

After hearing the sad prophecy, the lady burst into tears and began screaming in the church, but the prophet insisted that nothing can be done about it, adding that she has been carrying a curse for years. SleekGist reports.

Reacting to the prophecy however, a twitter user, Nelson Obidon has called for the arrest of Prophet Chukwuemeka.

Watch the video below;
https://sleekgist.com/viral/lady-in-tears-as-prophet-odumeje-prophesies-death-to-her-calls-her-a-burial-ground-video/

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2020
Indaboski
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by tyup(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2020
Why's this man like this? like why are these Ipob pastors bent on destroying people's lives? I double dare this man to come open any silly branch in the North if he'll not be smoked sad

I blame those fools who still head on straight to his church and any church headed by Igbos sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Eazie351(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2020
he already said he can't always preach love.

rip to the woman, in her next life, she'll know which church to attend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Mozino007(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2020
grin angry
fuckingAyaya:
Indaboski
Infaboski Bahose, the liquid metal angry
fuckingAyaya:
Indaboski
Infaboski Bahose, the liquid metal

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 08, 2020
I blame those who go to such places to worship.
A real prophet of God will profer solution or give you prayers to avert such.

The lady too doesn't know the promises of God concerning her. What the word of God says is what matters and not what a random prophet says.
Let her go and begin to confess the word of God upon her life. The bible says with long life he shall satisfy us. This same bible tells us that we shall not die, but live and declare the word of the lord.

She doesn't study her Bible
Little wonder

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 08, 2020

The lady too doesn't know the promises of God concerning her. What the word of God says is what matters and not what a random prophet says.
Let her go and begin to confess the word of God upon her life. The bible says with long life he shall satisfy us. This same bible tells us that we shall not die, but live and declare the word of the lord.

She doesn't study her Bible little wonder God said, " my people perish for lack of knowledge"

I wish I can.meet with this sister. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Dantedasz(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2020
Eulalia:

She doesn't study her Bible
Little wonder

I doubt if you study or know what the bible says concerning women. undecided undecided
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 08, 2020
Dantedasz:

I doubt if you study or know what the bible says concerning women. undecided undecided

How do you mean?
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Dantedasz(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2020
Eulalia:

How do you mean?

What do you think the bible says about women in general?
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 08, 2020
Dantedasz:

What do you think the bible says about women in general?

I have no idea. Please educate me.
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Dantedasz(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2020
Eulalia:

I have no idea. Please educate me.

The bible implies that women are inferior to men.You should read your bible more.
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 08, 2020
Dantedasz:

The bible implies that women are inferior to men.You should read your bible more.

And.. .. What has that got to do with anything? Seriously I don't get your drift. I don't remember arguing that either.
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Dantedasz(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2020
Eulalia:

And.. .. What has that got to do with anything? Seriously I don't get your drift. I don't remember arguing that either.

I saw you advising the woman in the OP that she does not read her bible. I was just trying to point out the same applies to all women if we go by the bible.
My drift is that NO woman who has read the bible and understood it can want to praise or propagate the teachings of that book because it is a sexist book. It relegates women to properties of men.
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 08, 2020
Dantedasz:

I saw you advising the woman in the OP that she does not read her bible. I was just trying to point out the same applies to all women if we go by the bible.
My drift is that NO woman who has read the bible and understood it can want to praise or propagate the teachings of that book because it is a sexist book. It relegates women to properties of men.

Ok. smiley
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Dantedasz(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2020
Eulalia:

Ok. smiley

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by illicit(m): 11:44pm On May 08, 2020
The guy na wash....
Liquid soap
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by adadike(f): 12:07am On May 09, 2020
Are you sure that he have not sacrificed you at his secret altar? Lady stopped crying. Have full faith in Christ. Put your trust in God and start decreeing good things in your life. Psalm 118 vs 8 said I will not die, I will live to declare the goodness of God. The bilbe says, those that put their trust in God will not be disappointed. Stop taking Odumejeje serious. A man that said and I quote 'the year 2020 is going to be a year of osifra si fra ray' . Lol cheesy
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by JoeOdion(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2020
Eulalia:

Ok. smiley

Fantastic response. Don't engage in people who will drag you down to their level and rubbish you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Nobody: 5:57am On May 09, 2020
JoeOdion:

Fantastic response. Don't engage in people who will drag you down to their level and rubbish you there.

Yeah sure.
Thanks.
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Triplerg: 6:41am On May 09, 2020
Eulalia:

She doesn't study her Bible little wonder God said, " my people perish for lack of knowledge"

I wish I can.meet with this sister. God have mercy.
You have said it all. Many Christians hardly read Bible and are therefore, ignorant of so many things leading to their doom. I pray this lady finds Christ that she desperately needs now
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Nobody: 10:51am On May 09, 2020
Triplerg:
You have said it all. Many Christians hardly read Bible and are therefore, ignorant of so many things leading to their doom. I pray this lady finds Christ that she desperately needs now

I'm telling you. Thats why the bible says "Study to shew thyself approved. A workman that needeth not be ashamed; rightly dividing the Truth..
This is so, no one will easily toss you about with every wind of doctrine.

How are you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Triplerg: 1:03pm On May 09, 2020
Eulalia:

I'm telling you. Thats why the bible says "Study to shew thyself approved. A workman that needeth not be ashamed; rightly dividing the Truth..
This is so, no one will easily toss you about with every wind of doctrine.

How are you?
I'm doing fine. I hope you are also doing fine. Your opinions on issues here are held in high regard
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 09, 2020
Triplerg:
I'm doing fine. I hope you are also doing fine. Your opinions on issues here are held in high regard

I'm good too dear.
Wow.... Thanks for the compliment. I'm flattered.
Tkia.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by joinpreneur(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2020
We know those who are prophetically called and gifted. I wonder why people try hard to operate in the office they're not called. What's not there is not there. These guys should stop faking what's real and cause many to setback in their beliefs around realities in God, routed through the office of the Christ...
Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Acehart: 4:06pm On May 09, 2020
Eulalia:

Ok. smiley

You responded well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Death To Her, Calls Her A Burial Ground by Triplerg: 5:53pm On May 09, 2020
Eulalia:

I'm good too dear.
Wow.... Thanks for the compliment. I'm flattered.
Tkia.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Practice Of Prayer. / ENDTIME Timetable... / The Bible Isn’t Wrong, You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.