Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation (74862 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by ada9ja(f): 8:08pm On May 08, 2020
mcbreeze:
IPOB has opened their eyes.

IPOB has been hammering this for days.
This is a confirmation that many Nigerians listen to MNK.

But media has been ignoring the truth like a plague. Thanks to Northern youth for speaking up but why not call for the resignation of Buhari/Osibanjo.

Femi must surely regret his actions.
He lie with a straight face.

Yoruba Nation over to you, where is Osibanjo?

U re just one the goats tied to MNK...
If truly you could about osibanjo, then you are worst than plaque...grow up

Nobody apart from loose goats listen to MNK because he guessed talk...he is just meddling with the mind of the cowards to gain his fake popularity...what up till today has MNK achieve in the liberation of biafra? What has MNK has contributed to the eastern part...all he do is to abuse, insult, lie and twist words to suit his fake prophecies....

Buhari is alive, Osibanjo is very much alive...if you are expecting them to react to what MNK is saying it means they are fools...remember silence is the best answer for a fool

Let MNK focus on liberating Biafra and stop interfering in the Nigeria he call a Zoo...saying buhari is dead or creating all sort of lies and fake stunts will not give Biafra.

Today he claimed because he talked that's why they release OUK,,, in fact is only a fool will believe that...every living Nigerians know OUK will be release during the supreme court ruling...he immediately spoke to claim the credit...MNM na mumu

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by MartinsD12(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2020
Racoon:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/08/buhari-osinbajos-whereabouts-arewa-youths-calls-for-femi-adesinas-resignation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Whether they know it or not ipob has always awaken and expose the truth, now this Yeye arewa are talking, thanks to mazi nnamdi Kanu the man who is steady exposing and tormenting the zoo
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by mcbreeze: 8:11pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=ada9ja post=89334375][/quote]

Going to school is not all about reading and writing. Some people go school to off their senses. And you are one of them.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2020
apexc9602:
[color=#] 2141412[/color]
scammer
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by aguh1: 8:18pm On May 08, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kalu for opening Nigeria's eye on the whereabouts of our president and vice president. Pls where are they ?
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Adekunlebright(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Bekool(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2020
That position is the highest position he has ever attained in his entire years of existence u don't expect him to just let go of all the money and influence that goes with it just like that many will kill to get to that position in this country.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by ada9ja(f): 8:28pm On May 08, 2020
mcbreeze:

Going to school is not all about reading and writing. Some people go school to off their senses. And you are one of them.

You could arrive at that point because that what you experience after going to school, if you ever tried

Ewu MNK
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Smartiyke40: 8:28pm On May 08, 2020
Simbory shld tel Mr. Fermi to bring back our clueless dullard and Im deputy, be for we declare dem wanted!!!. TRUTH CAN ONLY B HIDDENN FOR SOMETHINGS, BUT WILL B REVEALED ONLY BUT ONE DAY!!!!
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by jneutron4000: 8:28pm On May 08, 2020
Kingdomcome:
IPOB people have caused problem to Mr Adesina. There is fire on the mountain......run.! run! run.
With this believe, then it obvious Fulanis are actually smarter than you. Stop fooling yourself, the reason they want him to step down is simply because he spoke firm on the refusal of 15 billion naira Kano ie the North requested for.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by 2tpick: 8:29pm On May 08, 2020
shocked

Where is this country headed? Someone had actually said that Aso rock is empty.

Mek I Siddon dey look[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TruthSpeaker: 8:35pm On May 08, 2020
lwise:

Are you drunk? If others are doing bad thing and they feel cool about doesn't make it right, your integrity matters most.

This Arewa youth group has had very controversial positions in the past, so let’s leave integrity aside.
Now going by integrity, how has Mr Integrity fared since he came into power? Do you see him steering this country in the right direction?
My point is calling for Adesina’s resignation is out of touch and it will not happen. He was appointed by Buhari to represent his interest and not to obligate Buhari and Osibanjo to show up in times of crisis.
Attacking Adesina instead of Buhari and Osibanjo is a cowardice act. Adesina will only lose his job if he is fired by Buhari.
Lawyers represent their clients even when they know they are evil, corrupt and rogues. Do you call out a lawyer for doing his job, or for lacking integrity? Now going international, even President Trump’s former press secretary Sarah Sanders admitted to investigators that she had made false statements to the public as press secretary.
Does Shetima have a stand-by job for Adesina if he decides to resign?
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by chubinwa(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2020
So MNK is right all this while. I have to rekindle my trust for him again. he is really an amazing man
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Apawicked: 8:41pm On May 08, 2020
obiekunie2:

waitoo!!

i no even notice this angle wey u bring in bros!

maybe saaayy this man don go hide for dubai dey flex him money come dey give us the impression say him dey maiduguri! cheesy
the guyman japa when he told Nigerians he's going to NE to end insurgency and won't be back till boko haram is down.. The guyman follow Niger tear race

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Niaja4real(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by obiekunie2: 8:47pm On May 08, 2020
Apawicked:
the guyman japa when he told Nigerians he's going to NE to end insurgency and won't be back till boko haram is down.. The guyman follow Niger tear race

Chai!

Nigerians!

pesin wey see as u talk this talk go think say u dey there when the whole thing dey happen! grin grin

We funny die! grin grin grin

my belleeooo!!! grin grin
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by OdefaGirl(f): 8:48pm On May 08, 2020
It's all about you Yerima.....not the Arewa Forum. Everything you are writing is " I this..... I that...... when 'I' know him.....these leaders always try to force down their personal interests on the body they oversee, that's not okay.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TimmyA: 8:51pm On May 08, 2020
They should be asking Garba sheu
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by FEGNO: 8:51pm On May 08, 2020
Nobody resigns in Nigeria. I thought we all knew that. It's his turn and his villages turn. It is a turn by turn democracy.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by gemini35(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2020
Even burantashi chief of army staff is no were to be found,
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2020
BranddesignerH:
The Problem is that Femi is not aware he talks like a paid Propagandists even when he mean mean no evil

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my Profile

Check my profile. You might be interested in my offer. More money for you.

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/5844681/make-atleast-n100k-monthly-writing
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TruthSpeaker: 9:00pm On May 08, 2020
Collyno82:
are you with us?
Of course yes I’m. This Arewa Youth has had controversial positions in varios issue in the past, so for their leader to single out Adesina for resignation instead of Buhari himself sounds rather biased. Adesina was appointed by Buhari to represent his interest and not to obligate Buhari and Osibanjo to show up in times of crisis. Don’t get me wrong oh, I’m not a Yoruba dude oh before people will think I’m being too defensive in support of Adesina. Senselessly calling for someone’s resignation in a time of economical crisis is a wicked thing to do.
Attacking Adesina instead of Buhari and Osibanjo is a cowardice act. Adesina will only give up his job if he is fired by Buhari.
Lawyers represent their clients even when they know they are evil, corrupt and rogues. Do you call out a lawyer for doing his job, or for lacking integrity? Now going international, even President Trump’s former press secretary Sarah Sanders admitted to investigators that she had made false statements to the public as press secretary.
Does Shetima have a stand-by job for Adesina if he decides to resign?
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by gemini35(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2020
Kanu kept on hammering this on radio biafra that aso rock is vacant,they think he is capping out of point,they call him prophet,
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Apawicked: 9:05pm On May 08, 2020
obiekunie2:

Chai!

Nigerians!

pesin wey see as u talk this talk go think say u dey there when the whole thing dey happen! grin grin

grin
obiekunie2:

Chai!

Nigerians!

gringrin
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Reference(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2020
I will not even speak about Mr. Adesina because he is an apointee with a portfolio to shovel dung from the horse's ar.se. He is not accountable to Nigerians but...

Where are the two figures elected and sworn in to lead, protect and direct the affairs of this country. Particularly at a time when the world is facimg its worst crises since the Second World w
War and the first global pandemic in a hundred years.

Despite the fact that the Nigerian state had underlying health conditions of being the poverty capital of the world, operating a black and white economy and beseiged with debilitating structural problems of herculian proprtions, the number one and two citizens, the apex leadership of this country are ominous with their absence, completely AWOL from.this battle leaving their subordinates to lead.

I have not seen such shocking deriliction of duty on the part of leaders such as these. You hear Vladimir Putin every 3 days on matters concerning this pandemic as affecting his country, same with Merkel, the President of France, the much derided Bolsonaro of Brazil, Trumo of the US, even a Boris Johnson who recovered from Covid is back and fighting from the front.

Where did our own leaders learn their style of leadership? What will happen when the pandemic is all over and they emerge to claim victory. What will Nigerians say. Kai. We have never had it this bad. No Executive, no Legislature, Judiciary just messing themselves up....
Leaderless, rudderless country.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by ebuz11(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2020
I still don't understand the rationale behind his comment... He didn't raise any reasonable point for asking him to resign
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by EsomahJD: 9:31pm On May 08, 2020
Lying has an expiring date. It will surely catch up with you.

Their trade mark is propaganda. They live and eat with it.

We know where he's from.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Amudeneogu: 9:36pm On May 08, 2020
This is what they are saying: when somebody with a good character associates himself with some evil characters his good character will change to evil characters, Mr. Femi Adeshinam was a fine gentleman when I know him as the editor-chief of a popular punch newspaper. He was quite a gentleman but unfortunately, he has joined a bad gang.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by gemini35(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2020
You see this two men,lai muhammed,and femi adeshina,devil go remove cap for them in hell i, swear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Amanda4life: 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
They are going no where.

They are my number one prayer point.

just watch out.

Some hidden things will be revealed and people will be disgraced.

The death and cry of the poor masses will not be in vain.

I don't know how many of you that remember s Nigeria in in your prayers.

If you don't, please start today.

GREAT TURBULENCE THAT WILL BREAK IN PIECES THE AIRPLANE OF LIES AND CHEATS IS UNDER WAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.