Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation (74863 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / As Buhari Returns To Abuja For Femi Adesina's Book Launch By Etim Etim / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Bluntemperor: 8:37am On May 09, 2020
Abaman001:
Resign for another Arewa Fulani bigotry to take over from him abi?, since we are running a government of the Fulani, for the Fulani and by the Fulanis..... Useless set of unscrupulous elements

The Arewa noise makers have one agenda-just hold political posts against the rest of Nigerians.
Have you seen any other parts of Nigeria rejoicing except them.When OBJ was in power,Mr Na'aba-the the House of Representatives Speaker was so busy with impeachment,for all the first term of that government.So nothing new from their postulations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Collyno82(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Of course yes I’m. This Arewa Youth has had controversial positions in varios issue in the past, so for their leader to single out Adesina for resignation instead of Buhari himself sounds rather biased. Adesina was appointed by Buhari to represent his interest and not to obligate Buhari and Osibanjo to show up in times of crisis. Don’t get me wrong oh, I’m not a Yoruba dude oh before people will think I’m being too defensive in support of Adesina. Senselessly calling for someone’s resignation in a time of economical crisis is a wicked thing to do.
Attacking Adesina instead of Buhari and Osibanjo is a cowardice act. Adesina will only give up his job if he is fired by Buhari.
Lawyers represent their clients even when they know they are evil, corrupt and rogues. Do you call out a lawyer for doing his job, or for lacking integrity? Now going international, even President Trump’s former press secretary Sarah Sanders admitted to investigators that she had made false statements to the public as press secretary.
Does Shetima have a stand-by job for Adesina if he decides to resign?
he was appointed to do the right not to insult the sensibilities of the Nigerian masses.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 9:00am On May 09, 2020
They are about to clear femi Ade

Nigerians don't know asorock is empty....buratai is not in nigeria.... Soon the military will take over

Let them go trending wizkid on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Shooyie: 9:05am On May 09, 2020
madridsta007:

I do not engage BMCs.
I am sure you know that it is a waste of time conversing with people whose mind has been programmed and bought to think in a certain way.
Let us not both waste our times. grin

Assumptions are conversation killers and its bad to. Plus, what's BMC?
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by TheRareGem1(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2020
NSiP is now going concern, has been moved to a ministry which means if Buhari left office, NSiP is still on course. Nigerians will not appreciate the man that drafted NSIP manifesto now (osinbajo) untill when Buhari finishes his two terms.

Egoveen:
I am quiet of course,i just profered a solution to end the hunger that is biting your stomach linensmiley,just exercise patient,OSINBAJO is coming with TRADER MONEYsmiley AMOTEKUN RAT.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 11:20am On May 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by petitejolie(f): 12:03pm On May 09, 2020
Arewa youths should tell garba shehu to resign
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by madridsta007(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2020
Shooyie:

Assumptions are conversation killers and its bad to. Plus, what's BMC?

If you scroll down to your posts, specifically on May 08, you posted a Fake News, with the comment, “RIP Kanu.” This is asides the many photo of representations of the Buhari regime you have posted in your comments. You are clearly a BMC. And believe me, I respect your hustle.

Even if it is, “RIP Abba Kyari”, and Abba Kyari wasn’t dead, I’ll assume that the fellow is a programmed fellow. In this case, a BMC. It is a WASTE of time conversing with a BMC. I’m sure you know this grin grin
This is my last response to you.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by samictelecoms12(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by htron(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2020
mcbreeze:
IPOB has opened their eyes.

IPOB has been hammering this for days.
This is a confirmation that many Nigerians listen to MNK.

But media has been ignoring the truth like a plague. Thanks to Northern youth for speaking up but why not call for the resignation of Buhari/Osibanjo. Nw the yorubawa eyes don clear abi

Femi must surely regret his actions.
He lie with a straight face.

Yoruba Nation over to you, where is Osibanjo?

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by PassingShot(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2020
Egoveen:
Oga shut up,ADESINA IS ALREADY A FOOL,so stop making a fool of your fvcking self.....afonja slowpoke.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Mukina
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Obec70(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2020
The roof that holds the building has been blown away! Am disappointed at the level Femi Adeshina suddenly allowed himself to be at mercy of Nigerians which he claimed over willingly voted this government in 2019 elections!
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation by Nobody: 7:46am On May 21, 2020
Nigeria is a wonderland

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.