Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? (390 Views)

Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? by mysteriousjohn: 7:00pm On May 08, 2020
The question above was asked by a guy who was visited by a girl he liked. The post was released by the new Instagram relationship channel: @bigbrotherlovehouse
According to the guy, he invited a girl he liked to his big cousin's place in Festac. They had an amazing time together but then after she left, his cousin alleged that his chain had been lost. The one million dollar question is: how do you ask a girl you like about a missing chain without her feeling you are calling her a thief?
In his own words:
"Okay Biggie, this is serious. I met this girl in Festac, one area lai that. She is hot, beautiful, her breast set, everything on point. The good thing is, my big cousin has a 3 bedroom flat there so I went to Festac to stay a couple of weeks just so I can see her more often. Fast forward 2 weeks and God buttered my bread. The girl and me speaks for more than an hour every day and then I invited her to my place. My cousin and his family went out.
We spoke, did truth and dear and all those silly stuffs. We kissed..., but we did not have... I was happy. It was a good turnout for a day’s work. But the following day, my cousin asked if I saw his chain. He claimed he left it in one of the cabinets in the parlor. I just froze. He trusts me a lot but then, thief matter dey tire me. I told him I brought a visitor. He was pissed. He said I brought a thief to his house and asked me to tell her to return his chain. He said he bought the chain 800k four years ago.
I am tired, fucking tired. My cousin lies a lot so lets just half the price and minus 100k. So we can assume he bought it for 300k. Plus gold appreciates so it should be like 450k now. So how do I ask a fine girl if she took the chain? I have thought so much about it, there is no way around it. There is no how I can ask if she took chain without calling her a thief. You guys should advise me. And please keep me anonymous. Thanks."
To see all his post and other strange posts on Instgram, then log on to Big Brother's new relationship Social Media Forum to give your opinions in the comment section. Log on here
Re: How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? by Authoreety: 7:15pm On May 08, 2020
As a guy man just tell her you have a video to show her from your cctv.. Build your investigation around that and watch her fumble if she really stole it
Re: How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? by ojun50(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2020
Take ur post back to instagram you will find answers there
Re: How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? by ariefadenco: 7:16pm On May 08, 2020
Let me wait for the elders.
Re: How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? by sammyj: 7:33pm On May 08, 2020
grin embarassed If you ask me na who I go askkkkkkkk!!! grin shocked grin
Re: How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? by harkandey(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
So you want me to tell you what to do?
Am I the one that help you kiss her?
Re: How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:51pm On May 08, 2020
Your case pass coronavirus case cheesy grin make I leave you with nairaland elders to answer cheesy grin or to give you some elderly advice cheesy
Re: How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? by arryjosh(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2020
But which kind wahala be this
Re: How Can I Ask Her If She Stole My Cousin's Chain? by Bola146(f): 8:49pm On May 08, 2020
Omo see gobe grin Ha, maybe he lied against the lady. Or he is jealous of her, only God knows grin But if the lady took it, she is a bastard! Ole undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Connected During Self-isolation & Keep Your Sanity / Youtube Wahala / How To Find A Good Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.