Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage (61629 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by GraphicDesigner(f): 7:52pm On May 08, 2020
Let's pray for Donald trump. If you know you know. Tony fauci, who, gate, God knows your plans

1 Like

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Congonatty: 7:53pm On May 08, 2020
kikero:

Has the tonic

1.Undergone a randomised control trial in Madagascar, or any other country

2.Proven to reduce virological load vs other treatments

3.Proven to act against covid in vitro or invivo

4.Proven to reduce hospital admission times vs remdesevir or placebo

If you can't answer these questions, it isn't a cure.

Babylon can't study RASTA

this herbs shall be thy meat and thy medicine
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Ottiyakpa: 7:53pm On May 08, 2020
The worst is yet to happen
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by OKTolu: 7:54pm On May 08, 2020
This is getting out of hands,may God help us and protect us all, healing to the sick in Jesus name Amen
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by apexc615: 7:54pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:56pm On May 08, 2020
The end shall always be wonders!
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by apexc469: 7:58pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 1301702[/color]
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by simhosting: 7:59pm On May 08, 2020
Naija

The land of .......
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2020
Sunnycliff:
[s][/s]

Did it produce results? Did it prevent Covid-19 deaths in Madagascar?

If it is yes, it is a cure. If it were from the western and Asian nations, will you be asking these questions?

That's why it has to pass a RCT trial before we can say it is a cure.

There is a process in medicine, developed over years so that people don't get hurt.

If you think I don't want a cure, sorry...I WANT A CURE. I want a cure...whether tonic, whatever. But it has to pass muster before we can say it is a cure.

90% of the drugs you take went through years of rigorous tests before we could say...it was a cure.

2 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2020
Congonatty:

Babylon can't study RASTA

this herbs shall be thy meat and thy medicine

OK....whatever floats your boat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by EAkoteyon: 8:01pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
They should not allow the Doctors and Nurses vex for them o, especially the Nurses, if not hmmmm, let me keep quite. They know the ins and outs and what can make conditions worse or better.

In my imagination the retaliation won't be nice nice.

Common guys it's not a death sentence. Let them cooperate with our health workers.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by afemgbosey(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2020
awhybliss:
Fear is the messages passed in disguise of this virus..
I was told we should view the pandemic as a "war".. fine, during a war, solutions are sort out for, to win and to save lives isn't it? No matter how foolish or wise the solution might be, since it's work and it's bringing "result" why not take the chance?. Madagascar herbs has been curing this virus, no death recorded, (is this by luck or Chance with over 200 cases?), Why cant we source for there solution?. NOTE: This herb tonic is been handled and passed by health experts, professionals in the field, they will never put what is hazardous to the health to the public..
Someone once told me W.H.O didn't approve it herb? But this is the most accessible means to "save lives", are we going to hang-on and continue counting death rate till the W.H.O get a vaccine by the end of this year probably? Must we depend our live-saving solution on only a source because we are part of the organization as a country? Since the herb has been used, is there any side effects that is causing people to die after following the prescription and instructions duly?
We need to think!
Our lives is our responsibility to protect with all possible means...

Maybe you are waking up gradually. When someone said that there is an agenda of great scale from the hands of very few powerful people, they said that is stupid thinking and nicknamed it conspiracy theories.

GO and find out what is ID2020.

maybe you will wake up. The Bible said it. What is one-world government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2020
kikero:

Has the tonic

1.Undergone a randomised control trial in Madagascar, or any other country

2.Proven to reduce virological load vs other treatments

3.Proven to act against covid in vitro or invivo

4.Proven to reduce hospital admission times vs remdesevir or placebo

If you can't answer these questions, it isn't a cure.
Yea practically it has gone through all these stages...
The herb tonic isn't just took from a local source.. it is reviewed and approved by expert in the medical field (in Madagascar)... Even endorsed by the president and the minister for health, so the contradiction is that W.H.O didn't approve it , so we all tag it "not fit"

The herb is More effective than the remdesevir, remdesevir isn't a cure and doesn't guarantee live won't be lost...
Have u Ever think why Madagascar is yet to record not a single death as a result of the virus? Is it luck or Chance? Or is it social distancing and lockdown that helps not to make life lost?..
Well, the bottom line is, no matter how the solution comes it doesn't matter, as long as lives aren't lost... Saving lives should be the priority by all possible means, not condemning a solution that is obvious under a condition of no fit to an organization

3 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by alphaRego01(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2020
Why are we nigerians so afraid of dis oyibo man sickness? Omo eh even oyibo no fear dis sickness like us.kai wat an unnecessary country
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Ikennamurphy: 8:02pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Make we talk true does doctors and nurse their shakara too much... maybe they just left the abouki without food for hours and refuse to speak to them hence the revolt

U spoke out of ignorance oo..chai..so na Dr and nurse work to feed patients... Nigerians and illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Anthonyobaze: 8:02pm On May 08, 2020
This is awesome
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by afemgbosey(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2020
awhybliss:
Fear is the messages passed in disguise of this virus..
I was told we should view the pandemic as a "war".. fine, during a war, solutions are sort out for, to win and to save lives isn't it? No matter how foolish or wise the solution might be, since it's work and it's bringing "result" why not take the chance?. Madagascar herbs has been curing this virus, no death recorded, (is this by luck or Chance with over 200 cases?), Why cant we source for there solution?. NOTE: This herb tonic is been handled and passed by health experts, professionals in the field, they will never put what is hazardous to the health to the public..
Someone once told me W.H.O didn't approve it herb? But this is the most accessible means to "save lives", are we going to hang-on and continue counting death rate till the W.H.O get a vaccine by the end of this year probably? Must we depend our live-saving solution on only a source because we are part of the organization as a country? Since the herb has been used, is there any side effects that is causing people to die after following the prescription and instructions duly?
We need to think!
Our lives is our responsibility to protect with all possible means...

Maybe you are waking up gradually. When someone said that there is an agenda of great scale from the hands of very few powerful people, they said that is stupid thinking and nicknamed it conspiracy theories.

Facebook.com/SaveYourselfs
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by apexc9517: 8:02pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2020
Lolllll
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by oyeb15: 8:03pm On May 08, 2020
political Corona in Nigeria
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Olaiya26: 8:05pm On May 08, 2020
Another symptom of covid19 is MADNESS
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 08, 2020
awhybliss:

Yea practically it has gone through all these stages...
The herb tonic isn't just took from a local source.. it is reviewed and approved by expert in the medical field (in Madagascar)... Even endorsed by the president and the minister for health, so the contradiction is that W.H.O didn't approve it , so we all tag it "not fit"

1.It did not undergo all those processes.

2.Are there any papers showing whether the drug went through Randomsied control trials, even invivo and invitro and animal testing? Phase one and phase 2 testing? Where are the papers.?

There is no evidence of any research work done on the tonic, just unfounded assertions.

Until I see a RCT....it is not a proven cure. Sorry....and Lord knows I want a cure.

Midified...Infact the President of Madagascar said that he wants to submit the drug for clinical trials. a few days ago. So, no proof of your assertions

2 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Exc2000: 8:09pm On May 08, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

U spoke out of ignorance oo..chai..so na Dr and nurse work to feed patients... Nigerians and illiteracy

I think you are the one lacking comprehension

1: Make we talk true does doctors and nurse their shakara too much... (meaning Nigerian Doctors and nurses are arrogant) if you doubt this point I pray you don't have medical emergency and take your self to the ER of a government hospital

2: maybe they just left the abouki without food for hours and refuse to speak to them hence the revolt ( at no point did I ask them to provide the food for the patient and but atleast if they(doctors and nurse) speak to the patient, arrangement can be made for them even if they have to pay, instead they just left them in a ward all to themselves for hours after hours seating and counting the ceiling

having to exlain comments to you is shamefull if only you had the proper education
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 08, 2020
afemgbosey:

Is it related with savings lives through the herbs sir?
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by fatymore(f): 8:10pm On May 08, 2020
Clowns
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by olamy7(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin that person no go make heaven grin

Have you been finding it difficult to market your business online..if so then check out my signature �
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by zedegit: 8:11pm On May 08, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/drama-as-kano-covid-19-patients-hold-doctors-nurses-hostage

This is as a result of lack of education.

No wonder no doctor wanted to go there.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by MrSupa: 8:11pm On May 08, 2020
Na waoh. Dis one pass me oh. Make Kano covid patients fear God oh.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by daberechi8(f): 8:12pm On May 08, 2020
they should remain quiet respect themselves
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2020
This is serious
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 08, 2020
kikero:

That's why it has to pass a RCT trial before we can say it is a cure.

There is a process in medicine, developed over years so that people don't get hurt.

If you think I don't want a cure, sorry...I WANT A CURE. I want a cure...whether tonic, whatever. But it has to pass muster before we can say it is a cure.
My brother, it has pass through all these process... The priority should be "save lives" no analysis what and what (they are important thou, but not the priority)... Mind you W.H.O has condemn it despite it efficiency

90% of the drugs you take went through years of rigorous tests before we could say...it was a cure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Effects Of Taking Too Much Garri On Sight / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.