Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage (61631 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Mummyfour(f): 2:23am On May 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
when they have embezzled funds from the top...what do u expect a local staff to do

despite that, u and ur europe country r trying to make money not that u really care
pls I don't want to insult you. You that can help without collecting any money, go and try and make your contact abroad. Your type is the problem we have in Nigeria. Your type view every one as dishonest and fraudulent. What is wrong in assisting my country in my own way. How has your Nigeria assisted it's people in this Coronavirus period. I have friends that are nurses and pharmacists that are exposed
to coronavirus because of the inadequate kits. My prayers are always with them. They have families like you,and while you are sleeping,they are at the front line.so if I have made contact with a company that wants to help by giving it's products for almost free,I should be condemned abi? I can't believe you are more concerned about the profit you "dream"my company and I are making than to see that we get help from outside since our government is not fully capable. Why am I even replying you. Abeg avoid my comments. I don't like shallow minded people.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 18, 2020
round1:
If the health workers now run, they will start talking trash..... they should go and hold gandollar and bubu if they are looking for who to kill. Nonsense

H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Effects Of Taking Too Much Garri On Sight / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.