Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage (61615 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2020
What is the root cause of this action?
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by cnnamoko(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=89333702][/quote]

my guy dont waste your precious time with that ezu money shiite.

after wasting your time to click to get $150..you ll be asked to bring referals or buy it (which is worst)...at the end after turning you around, you ll never get the money. sorry i disappointed u but its true from xperience
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2020
ursullalinda:
If the medical personal decides to go on strike......they will borrow sense and behave.......why stress already stressed people.
Why don't come over and take over from them,since you get too much sense..
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2020
Sunnycliff:
If people say our coronavirus case na scam, you begin to reason with them. How can a dying patient have the guts to hold health care workers hostage?
Who told you that they were dying? shocked
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by AfroBeatDiary: 11:05pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2020
Sunnycliff:
[s][/s]

Did it produce results? Did it prevent Covid-19 deaths in Madagascar?

If it is yes, it is a cure. If it were from the western and Asian nations, will you be asking these questions?
Which result and which cure?

Patients that don't take more than water are recovering from COVID19,does that make it a cure?

Are Nigerian patients not recovering from the virus?

The Western world you are disparaging have come up with some potential cures,which were later found to be nothing more than a Placebo and been discarded..

If you don't know how drugs are proved and approved,kindly go and learn and stop talking like a market woman..
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by ThierryJay: 11:06pm On May 08, 2020
awhybliss:

Can u pls tell me the country with over 100 Corona virus cases and no death aside Madagascar? Have Googled it nothing is coming up

Reunion, Cambodia, Vietnam, Faroe Islands, Nepal, Uganda, Gibraltar.

Four out of these countries have higher number of positive cases than Madagascar.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2020
Dabliss02:
I don't want to know maybe there's covid-19 in Nigeria or not one thing I believe is God will see us through(amen �)
Na so.. undecided

Guess the dead ones fell out of favor with God? angry
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2020
GraphicDesigner:
Let's pray for Donald trump. If you know you know. Tony fauci, who, gate, God knows your plans
Wetin concern Kano concern Donald Trump? angry

You must have been watching a lot of rubbish from Fox News..
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by George2164(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2020
kikero:

Has the tonic

1.Undergone a randomised control trial in Madagascar, or any other country

2.Proven to reduce virological load vs other treatments

3.Proven to act against covid in vitro or invivo

4.Proven to reduce hospital admission times vs remdesevir or placebo

If you can't answer these questions, it isn't a cure.

How is it working for them?
At times we look for perfection and deny ourselves the opportunity to be better...

We thank God that it is not highly lethal, if it becomes, I bet you no one will question the trado from Madagascar including you.. Unless you want to risk it with WHO.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by theDEVILisHERE: 12:00am On May 09, 2020
kikero:

Has the tonic

all this rubbish during a PANDEMIC ?!!##

Maybe when snake bite u and they give u herbs to survive u'll be asking for proof
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Karemarealty288(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2020
cnnamoko:

my guy dont waste your precious time with that ezu money shiite.

after wasting your time to click to get $150..you ll be asked to bring referals or buy it (which is worst)...at the end after turning you around, you ll never get the money. sorry i disappointed u but its true from xperience

Very true ...they have asked my wife to bring 40 referrals after getting up to $800.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by TheBoy1740: 12:00am On May 09, 2020
awhybliss:
Madagascar herbs has been curing this virus, no death recorded, (is this by luck or Chance with over 200 cases?), Why cant we source for there solution?. NOTE: This herb tonic is been handled and passed by health experts, professionals in the field, they will never put what is hazardous to the health to the public..
Someone once told me W.H.O didn't approve it herb? But this is the most accessible means to "save lives", are we going to hang-on and continue counting death rate till the W.H.O get a vaccine by the end of this year probably? Must we depend our live-saving solution on only a source because we are part of the organization as a country? Since the herb has been used, is there any side effects that is causing people to die after following the prescription and instructions duly?
We need to think!
Our lives is our responsibility to protect with all possible means...

As much as they're claiming herb magic, I'll suggest ppl don't fall completely for it, because anyone can claim anything, really. For the records tho; Vietnam has over 288 cases, which is more than Madagascar's 193, no deaths. Rwanda 273, Cambodia 122, Faeroe Islands 187, all with no deaths. They are not using magic herbs. The demographic of ppl affected and the general health of a country's citizens has played a lot of role in death numbers. That's why the US has a lot of deaths, because they have a lot of unhealthy ppl there, and for Italy, they have a lot of old people. I'm not saying Madagascar herbs are fake all I'm saying is ppl should not start seeing it as a miracle. because even gbogbonise will claim to cure everything.

1 Like

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Rida20: 12:20am On May 09, 2020
Hmmm. This is series film.our leaders had covid 19 and were treated with some herbs all viruses disappeared but we cannot recommend it for the country. God will continue to protect his people.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by elchapoo: 12:36am On May 09, 2020
This county tire me sef.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Correcto: 1:17am On May 09, 2020
A great mind spotted
awhybliss:
Fear is the messages passed in disguise of this virus..
I was told we should view the pandemic as a "war".. fine, during a war, solutions are sort out for, to win and to save lives isn't it? No matter how foolish or wise the solution might be, since it's work and it's bringing "result" why not take the chance?. Madagascar herbs has been curing this virus, no death recorded, (is this by luck or Chance with over 200 cases?), Why cant we source for there solution?. NOTE: This herb tonic is been handled and passed by health experts, professionals in the field, they will never put what is hazardous to the health to the public..
Someone once told me W.H.O didn't approve it herb? But this is the most accessible means to "save lives", are we going to hang-on and continue counting death rate till the W.H.O get a vaccine by the end of this year probably? Must we depend our live-saving solution on only a source because we are part of the organization as a country? Since the herb has been used, is there any side effects that is causing people to die after following the prescription and instructions duly?
We need to think!
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Razy75g: 1:20am On May 09, 2020
This is what head slammers are known for. Terrorism and holding people hostage. Fools and Bastards
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Sgoldentouch: 1:32am On May 09, 2020
Do you want to shed weight and burn those calories the easy way.

Tested and trusted.

Sleep deep and slim down. Experience a more restful night’s sleep naturally while supporting your body’s ability to manage weight with SleepTrim.

60 CAPSULES

SleepTrim features a microencapsulated, extended-release technology that slowly delivers a blend of melatonin and blend of capsaicin and red pepper extract to help the body burn calories while you sleep.* If you are not getting the recommended seven-to-eight hours of sleep every night, you may be eating more, exercising less and gaining weight. Quality sleep is key to a healthy lifestyle, and SleepTrim can help you get back on track.

Extended-Release Technology gently delivers melatonin in stages so you can fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up refreshed.*Relaxation Blend of botanicals (chamomile and passionflower), magnesium and L-theanine help the body relax mentally and physically.*Metabolic-Boosting Pepper Blend of capsaicin and red pepper extract helps the body burn calories naturally as you sleep.*

Please call or WhatsApp me on 080 3386 3699 to place your order now.

Distributors wanted nationwide.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Ballssobig: 3:06am On May 09, 2020
Hmmm
!!!
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Reference(m): 3:26am On May 09, 2020
awhybliss:
Fear is the messages passed in disguise of this virus..
I was told we should view the pandemic as a "war".. fine, during a war, solutions are sort out for, to win and to save lives isn't it? No matter how foolish or wise the solution might be, since it's work and it's bringing "result" why not take the chance?. Madagascar herbs has been curing this virus, no death recorded, (is this by luck or Chance with over 200 cases?), Why cant we source for there solution?. NOTE: This herb tonic is been handled and passed by health experts, professionals in the field, they will never put what is hazardous to the health to the public..
We need to think!

No one will arrest you for drinking any concoction you find. But trying to rope others into it is a step too far. No responsible authority will agree to promote the uncertified, simple. And in a global pandemic such a drug will need to have global approval.

It is not about its benefit alone but its risk. If something negative happens, you a private citizen will hide and probably deny ever saying this. They, public officials on the other hand may go to jail for it.

Let me tell you this. It is possible that the goverment is secretly testing and using it but to admit that publicly is another matter. If you know the history of failed drug approvals and litigations surrounding it round the world you will understand their reluctance and understand why it takes years to get new drugs and vaccines.

Goverments cannot get away easily like the man on the bus selling those dud pills to end all pills. So obtain it if you can and administer to family and friends but that is not the way the world works. If it was everyone will be in pharma.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by EmekaBlue(m): 4:21am On May 09, 2020
Mummyfour:
I can supply kano state with PPEs and other consumables. I tried to reach AKTH today severally. My calls were not answered. I have written to ncdc that a pharmaceutical company in Europe can supply many of what they need,no response too. I reached out to ABTH kaduna today and the guy that picked my call rudely told me that if I have any thing to donate,I should do so or get lost
You see this country is so unserious, that's why I can't understand why our people abroad are coming back.
The organization I know abroad is mass producing everything( but still retains its quality) to combat covid 19 and want to supply at almost a cost that will be minimal to cover freight and this backward country is doing yanga.
Honestly I tire. If anyone knows hospitals or contacts that may be interested,pls mail me.
when they have embezzled funds from the top...what do u expect a local staff to do

despite that, u and ur europe country r trying to make money not that u really care
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Emmyxto(m): 4:30am On May 09, 2020
Reason not explained
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by JuanDeDios: 6:38am On May 09, 2020
kikero:

Has the tonic

Nope. They saw a president drinking it on TV. That's all the proof they need that it cures covid-19.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by EdiskyHarry: 6:42am On May 09, 2020
I think all the doctors and nurses working in the north should be paid
Health risk allowance
Illiteracy allowance
Ignorance allowance. Honestly working in the north is a big problem on its own.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 7:03am On May 09, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

all this rubbish during a PANDEMIC ?!!##

Maybe when snake bite u and they give u herbs to survive u'll be asking for proof

Anti-venom works...scientifically proven.

Herbs don't work, and might make the issue worse.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 7:04am On May 09, 2020
George2164:

How is it working for them?
At times we look for perfection and deny ourselves the opportunity to be better...

We thank God that it is not highly lethal, if it becomes, I bet you no one will question the trado from Madagascar including you.. Unless you want to risk it with WHO.

I work in healthcare. I am ready to accept any cure...so long as it has been proven scientifically to work. Because too many people have taken 'wonder cures' in the past, and it has damaged their health.

1 Like

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 8:10am On May 09, 2020
Reference:

No one will arrest you for drinking any concoction you find. But trying to rope others into it is a step too far. No responsible authority will agree to promote the uncertified, simple. And in a global pandemic such a drug will need to have global approval.

It is not about its benefit alone but its risk. If something negative happens, you a private citizen will hide and probably deny ever saying this. They, public officials on the other hand may go to jail for it.

Let me tell you this. It is possible that the goverment is secretly testing and using it but to admit that publicly is another matter. If you know the history of failed drug approvals and litigations surrounding it round the world you will understand their reluctance and understand why it takes years to get new drugs and vaccines.

Goverments cannot get away easily like the man on the bus selling those dud pills to end all pills. So obtain it if you can and administer to family and friends but that is not the way the world works. If it was everyone will be in pharma.
You called a well refined and process herb tonic a concoction?.. do you know the test and human trial it has already undergo? Do you think someone just wake up and mix this things together?.. well u might be ignorance about it, the herb tonic has pass through the refined process and medical trial in Madagascar, with no side effect and has high efficiency if used under the description of a physician in Madagascar...
It's a global pandemic yea true, but must the remedy or cure comes from W.H.O?, what makes you think it's only W.H.O. that can endorse and condemn any clinical trial or cure? Yea every country is a stakeholder in the organization, but this is a about human lives not monkey lives, we shouldn't condemn live saving solution because it is coming from a source in form of herb not tablet drugs or syrub....
And have u ever heard of the herb tonic killing a single soul after been used duly with prescription in Madagascar?
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 8:15am On May 09, 2020
TheBoy1740:

As much as they're claiming herb magic, I'll suggest ppl don't fall completely for it, because anyone can claim anything, really. For the records tho; Vietnam has over 288 cases, which is more than Madagascar's 193, no deaths. Rwanda 273, Cambodia 122, Faeroe Islands 187, all with no deaths. They are not using magic herbs. The demographic of ppl affected and the general health of a country's citizens has played a lot of role in death numbers. That's why the US has a lot of deaths, because they have a lot of unhealthy ppl there, and for Italy, they have a lot of old people. I'm not saying Madagascar herbs are fake all I'm saying is ppl should not start seeing it as a miracle. because even gbogbonise will claim to cure everything.
Ok let's cross leg and take a coffee watching the death rate till our "almighty W.H.O" get us a vaccine by the end of this year or next year
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by FlameZ80s(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2020
State the reasons for their action. If non please move them to psychiatric home
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by smileyoo: 10:31am On May 09, 2020
kikero:

Has the tonic

but the Madagascar people that have been using it, are getting positive results.
with 200 covid 19 patients and no death recorded, is that not enough evidence of the efficacy of the herb ? it's stupid waiting for WHO's certification while people are dying, if the deaths can be stopped by herbal medicine.
moreover the WHO that we know will always do everything to condemn it, because it's African solution that can mess-up the billions invested in research by their European donors over this pandemic.
why must Africans especially nigerians keep on following Europeans sheepishly ?
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by smileyoo: 10:48am On May 09, 2020
it's not normal for patients to go against the doctors, there must be a serious reason for the action, unfortunately the reporter didn't do a balanced reportage by asking the angry patients, the reason for their anger.
you don't expect patients locked up without necessary meals, amenities and care to be smiling.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by theDEVILisHERE: 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
kikero:

Anti-venom works...scientifically proven.

Herbs don't work, and might make the issue worse.

listen, herbs is returning back to its rightful place
People are becoming more aware and returning back to nature

Tell your lab-coat-wearing-scientific proving clowns that the time for giving people poison is over

Natural way of healing is slowly but surely returning
Nothing they and their diabolic greed Merchants like bill gates can do about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.