Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage (61603 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Sunnycliff(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2020
If people say our coronavirus case na scam, you begin to reason with them. How can a dying patient have the guts to hold health care workers hostage?

1 Like

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Exc2000: 7:44pm On May 08, 2020
cool

Make we talk true does doctors and nurse their shakara too much... maybe they just left the abouki without food for hours and refuse to speak to them hence the revolt

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Peters1234: 7:44pm On May 08, 2020
Too much American films

3 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Babythicksme17(f): 7:44pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Exc2000: 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
Sunnycliff:
If people say our coronavirus case na scam, you begin to reason with them. How can a dying patient have the guts to hold health care workers hostage?

testing positive to flu doesn't mean you are dying... corona virus is an advance strain of old flu

2 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by faithfull18(f): 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Iceberg3: 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
Thunda Faya Lugard seriously... Thunda Faya 1914 amalgamation

3 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by mosho2good: 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
Please Who Has Checked NCDC Livescore Today �
What is Lagos and Kano Playing? ��

5 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by mhmsadyq(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
Good one.
If they can't be adequately cared for, they should release them from isolation.

1 Like

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by round1(f): 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
If the health workers now run, they will start talking trash..... they should go and hold gandollar and bubu if they are looking for who to kill. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Iceberg3: 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
Peters1234:
Too much American films

Abeg this one is nothing but Mallam stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Susu888(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2020
Chai! Dem curse us for Kano state??

First dem thief doctors/nurses phones nd now they are holding them hostage.

I fear they might start killing doctors/nurses.

3 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2020
Nothing wey we no go see and hear for this country......n.a. only our own thing dey different. ..
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Brenn594(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2020
Is the kano version of covid 19 turnin victims to crazy zombies

2 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by tradepunter: 7:46pm On May 08, 2020
When asked a friend working as an attache in one of these westerner consulate why they were evacuating their citizens...

He said not going into the exact reason, low medical services, lack of medical expertise, lack of funding and large populace in poverty is the right recipe for disaster...

Its just a matter of time it will unfold

His assessment I guess is playing out efficiently so far..

Adding to that in a couple of months the kidnapping will surge regardless of corona.. Due to extreme poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by MansoryMX(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2020
Kingluqman:
COVID HEIST grin grin

Please don’t make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by ignis: 7:47pm On May 08, 2020
Kano people with upside down brain
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Sunnycliff(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2020
[s]
kikero:

Has the tonic

1.Undergone a randomised control trial in Madagascar, or any other country

2.Proven to reduce virological load vs other treatments

3.Proven to act against covid in vitro or invivo

4.Proven to reduce hospital admission times vs remdesevir or placebo

If you can't answer these questions, it isn't a cure.
[/s]

Did it produce results? Did it prevent Covid-19 deaths in Madagascar?

If it is yes, it is a cure. If it were from the western and Asian nations, will you be asking these questions?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Finnese001: 7:47pm On May 08, 2020
another one
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by FlordFlorez(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2020
Kano always in the wrong news.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by iLegendd(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
Haha.
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Jhydoe: 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by loydorodra: 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
smiley
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by xukwaa: 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
Covid 19 is similar to the usual Malaria, Thyphoid and catarrh... The more we get used to it, the better for us.. Enough of the statistics!
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Yasco73: 7:50pm On May 08, 2020
Only God can save us from this virus
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 08, 2020
Wetin Emeka no go see for market
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Dabliss02(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2020
I don't want to know maybe there's covid-19 in Nigeria or not one thing I believe is God will see us through(amen �)
Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Exc2000: 7:51pm On May 08, 2020
Sunnycliff:
[s][/s]

Did it produce results? Did it prevent Covid-19 deaths in Madagascar?

If it is yes, it is a cure. If it were from the western and Asian nations, will you be asking these questions?

Madagascar barely treated 108 patient... lets wait till they ship out their drugs and successfully treat a thousand and more... even without Madagascar treatment Nigeria had 3000 cases and just 100 death, meaning we also treated over 2000 people

3 Likes

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by MansoryMX(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2020
mosho2good:
Please Who Has Checked NCDC Livescore Today �

What is Lagos and Kano Playing?
��

Fixed odds bro. Over 30.5 odds each for both side o. That’s clean 900 odds put together grin

Re: Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage by Mummyfour(f): 7:51pm On May 08, 2020
I can supply kano state with PPEs and other consumables. I tried to reach AKTH today severally. My calls were not answered. I have written to ncdc that a pharmaceutical company in Europe can supply many of what they need,no response too. I reached out to ABTH kaduna today and the guy that picked my call rudely told me that if I have any thing to donate,I should do so or get lost
You see this country is so unserious, that's why I can't understand why our people abroad are coming back.
The organization I know abroad is mass producing everything( but still retains its quality) to combat covid 19 and want to supply at almost a cost that will be minimal to cover freight and this backward country is doing yanga.
Honestly I tire. If anyone knows hospitals or contacts that may be interested,pls mail me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.