Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? (2183 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 2:18am On May 09, 2020
2dice01:
lmao

Are you thinking only about za oza room when you marry?

The Big nyash and succulent boobs go tire you my Guy
well i get u though cheesy...dont know if u have heard of this writer who writes horror books and scripts for hollywood..he is called stephen king.do you know his first book Carrie which was made into a hollywood blockbuster movie was dumped into the trash at first? It was his wife who went through the trash dug out the writings read it through and pursuaded Stephen king to give it to a publisher.After so much pursuation stephen king did just that and the book became a success and when hollywood adapted the story it became an instant success.Maybe if he was married to an emptied headed wife whose only function in life was to slay then stephen king would have never been a succesful writer but an unknown teacher in some unknown high school.Part of his success today can be attributed to his wife cheesy.And the way king and his wife first met was through the library.Stephen king he was looking for a certain book then he saw her then asked if she saw any book of such in the library and she directed him where the book was.From there he said he asked her out cos he was attracted to her and thought her beautiful and she said she agreed cos she thought him handsome and was attracted to him as well cheesy.oyibo their own woing no dey take long.if the girl likes u and u ask her out she will agree..but naija the girl will be playing and using u as her maga cheesy.i bet if stephen king was nigerian his wife would have been nagging to death and rarely giving him time to concentrate on his ambition as a writer grin.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by Eberechi24(f): 3:21am On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
well i get u though cheesy...dont know if u have heard of this writer who writes horror books and scripts for hollywood..he is called stephen king.do you know his first book Carrie which was made into a hollywood blockbuster movie was dumped into the trash at first? It was his wife who went through the trash dug out the writings read it through and pursuaded Stephen king to give it to a publisher.After so much pursuation stephen king did just that and the book became a success and when hollywood adapted the story it became an instant success.Maybe if he was married to an emptied headed wife whose only function in life was to slay then stephen king would have never been a succesful writer but an unknown teacher in some unknown high school.Part of his success today can be attributed to his wife cheesy.And the way king and his wife first met was through the library.Stephen king he was looking for a certain book then he saw her then asked if she saw any book of such in the library and she directed him where the book was.From there he said he asked her out cos he was attracted to her and thought her beautiful and she said she agreed cos she thought him handsome and was attracted to him as well cheesy.oyibo their own woing no dey take long.if the girl likes u and u ask her out she will agree..but naija the girl will be playing and using u as her maga cheesy.i bet if stephen king was nigerian his wife would have been nagging to death and rarely giving him time to concentrate on his ambition as a writer grin.

Yumi.

Stop painting every Nigerian women with one black brush. Many women have helped their men achieved success and it went under carpet. Nobody talked about it.
It's quite unfortunate you met brain-draining-ladies. it's nobody's fault, you choose them over earnest women out there on your search for big ukwu.

Nigeria women love to their men successful. No dey asslick white woman and blackmail your women.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by ajasay3030(m): 3:59am On May 09, 2020
I love the subject of this discussion, and here is my simple contribution:

Let me first ask you — as a lady — what you want from a man? I'm sure your response is literally an endless list of illusions.

The same holds for a man. When a man tells you he wants a submissive lady, that doesn't mean he will stick to her alone if given one.

No matter how character-blessed a woman is, her boyfriend/husband still has other tiny fantasies he nurses. The truth is, no woman has them all.

Besides that, we men are sexually driven at any slightest opportunity. Give a man five seconds to behold the bobs and "back side" of the most ugliest lady on planet E, then his third leg replaces his brain.

The point is, whatever you do, whoever you are, you can never satisfy a man, except he chooses to be.

Finally, as a woman, be yourself and live your live. Do not let the direction of the crowd influence your being. However, work on yourself — your brain of course. No man wishes to keep an empty-skulled lady at the other side of the bed.
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by oluwasheys10(m): 5:36am On May 09, 2020
I want an intelligent woman, slightly above average IQ is a pass for me, sexually attractive to me and to crown it all which is the most important my happiness is her major piriority. Get me this woman I'll love her endlessly

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by nanauju(f): 7:34am On May 09, 2020
ajasay3030:
I love the subject of this discussion, and here is my simple contribution:

Let me first ask you — as a lady — what you want from a man? I'm sure your response is literally an endless list of illusions.

The same holds for a man. When a man tells you he wants a submissive lady, that doesn't mean he will stick to her alone if given one.

No matter how character-blessed a woman is, her boyfriend/husband still has other tiny fantasies he nurses. The truth is, no woman has them all.

Besides that, we men are sexually driven at any slightest opportunity. Give a man five seconds to behold the bobs and "back side" of the most ugliest lady on planet E, then his third leg replaces his brain.

The point is, whatever you do, whoever you are, you can never satisfy a man, except he chooses to be.

Finally, as a woman, be yourself and live your live. Do not let the direction of the crowd influence your being. However, work on yourself — your brain of course. No man wishes to keep an empty-skulled lady at the other side of the bed.

Lol what a read!
Ain't judging, but from what I read up here, it's obvious you're that kind of man that is being discussed. Go work on yourself at least for the sake of ur own happiness
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by Facelessforum: 8:05am On May 09, 2020
ajasay3030:

Give a man five seconds to behold the bobs and "back side" of the most ugliest lady on planet E, then his third leg replaces his brain.

This isn't applicable to me.
I hate ugly girls, I don't even look at them more than once.
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 09, 2020
Eberechi24:

Yumi.

Stop painting every Nigerian women with one black brush. Many women have helped their men achieved success and it went under carpet. Nobody talked about it.
It's quite unfortunate you met brain-draining-ladies. it's nobody's fault, you choose them over earnest women out there on your search for big ukwu.

Nigeria women love to their men successful. No dey asslick white woman and blackmail your women.
are u angry? cry no vex again cheesy..oya come an take kiss cheesy

Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by 2dice01: 10:25am On May 10, 2020
lefulefu:
Am telling you Baba

That is my most guy do Babymamas these days
I wont blame them tho
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by lukui: 10:51am On May 10, 2020
1. Men don't want to jump from third mainland bridge again because of women
2. Men don't want to be drinking sniper again because of women
3. Men don't want to be standing in front of dangite trailer because of women again
4. Men want to enjoy just one minute of life without trouble.
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by Eberechi24(f): 5:47pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
are u angry? cry no vex again cheesy..oya come an take kiss cheesy

That's not your real lips angry

Ayam not angry cheesy
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by nanauju(f): 9:21am On May 12, 2020
lukui:
3. Men don't want to be standing in front of dangite trailer because of women again

Men should date themselves and let women be undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by Eyeness: 9:38am On May 12, 2020
sexylassie2:
This what they want.

A girl they can cheat on, a girl that will give them money, a girl they can disrespect and act rude to then still come back and worship them.

They want a slave.
this is the truth. But with a little psychology, even the simplest of ladies can outsmart men

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by Eyeness: 9:43am On May 12, 2020
lukui:
nobody sent them message, or forced them
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 12, 2020
Another thread to belittle Nigerian men... You guys should continue debating until owu clear una doubt undecided
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Really Want With A Nigerian Lady? by politeme: 11:26am On May 12, 2020
Most times the manner some men talk down on women is really worrisome, one gave me the bashing of my life recently.
Well, for me i didn't do anything bad that i can remember. Just that in his mind, he thinks am a cheating type thus not telling him the truth.
In Nigeria, everyone is just confused, men/ women everyone is confused. Imagine raining insults that a lady is fake, how?
This love journey no be here oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Praise Nelson Has Been Accused Of Breaking The Brothers Code / How Omah Lays " My Brother" Song Made Me Dump My Ex And Start Taking Care Of My / After Paying My Bride Price And Impregnating Me,he Refuse To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.