Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead (49737 Views)

Two Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, 2 Feared Dead, 40 Trapped / A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Aybasky: 8:21pm On May 08, 2020
2020, a year to remember. May God keep us through the remaining days of this year.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2020
RIP
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by birziholto: 8:21pm On May 08, 2020
wink
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by NinjaMetahuman: 8:22pm On May 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Imagine someone's capital

The thick smoke couldn't even hide the brown roofs.

I am the richest but I top the social register of the most vulnerable Nigerians in the South.

Who am I?
even ability to use smart phone couldn't hide your stupidity.

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by apexc7748: 8:22pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 2108100[/color]
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Aybasky: 8:23pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:
E be like say this one is still in sifia pains

Audio Governor Makinde... scammer went to turkey to flex claiming he went to buy Fire Fighting equipments 5 months later no fire fighting equipments Even Innosun would supply firefighting trucks in a mater of days

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Blessinzy(f): 8:23pm On May 08, 2020
It is well!�
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by slimanyd: 8:24pm On May 08, 2020
How come . Una never blame seyi today faaa
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Okuda(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
Tankers have always been known to wreck havoc since time immemorial.....

Can't decipher why an extra special emergency brake system can't be installed to checkmate cases of brake failure in PMS-laden tankers and commercial trucks

Same way we lost this particular aboki owing us over 800k and refused paying. Guess his case was more fatal than this. Lonely wife kept coming over to the office, maybe we would notice her.

I for one don't do over-stretched kpekus....

RIP to those affected...

ManOfSteel wishes all friends and well wishers long life and prosperity!

na your country dey make the trucks wey dey carry petrol wey need extra emergency brakes? the oyibo people wey make am them dey MAINTAIN" their property well so its apparent that on a probability of 100% , chances of failed brakes on their PMs laden trucks are .00001. so why exactly should they make extra emergency brakes? for your shithole country specifically or because una be highest shareholders or wetin?
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2020
May we not be victims of disaster like this amen.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Harunabisanti(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2020
Sorry for the unfortunate incident, may Almighty God replace the lost properties for the victims, forgives the dead and protect and prevent the future occurrence
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by bleskid: 8:30pm On May 08, 2020
monkey dei work babum dei chop ,,, is always happen in ibaden,,, Delta never cry
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
Father, please help your people
Save us from all evil and dangers Amen.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Sunshineg5(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

I am the richest but I top the social register of the most vulnerable Nigerians in the South.

Who am I?
Akinyele local government area in ibadan is bigger than Aba

Ibadan has 11 local government areas.

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by OKTolu: 8:34pm On May 08, 2020
God help us, rip to the dead
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Nicklaus619(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2020
aleeyus:
this woman na savage
she walks as if nothing worry her
zoom and see her facial expression

She be looking like she started the fire, office arrest her, she is a potential suspect grin

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by AmuDimpka: 8:36pm On May 08, 2020
The ibadan street is always looking dirty....how did NBS arrive at their statistics?

Just negodu street ! It is just too backward and unkempt houses
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Thonypadua(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:

Audio Governor Makinde... scammer went to turkey to flex claiming he went to buy Fire Fighting equipments 5 months later no fire fighting equipments Even Innosun would supply firefighting trucks in a mater of days

your lack sense, the son of video Governor Adegboyega

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 08, 2020
Thonypadua:
your lack sense, the son of video Governor Adegboyega

Has this your governor jazz you all the way you all come to defend him still baffles me. The man is making a valid point patronize local products so they can improve and sell globally.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Exc2000: 8:42pm On May 08, 2020
AmuDimpka:
The ibadan street is always looking dirty....how did NBS arrive at their statistics?

Just negodu street ! It is just too backward and unkempt houses

they got data from CBN checking cash deposit within Ibadan and Oyo state, they also contacted FIRS to check Tax and Vat collected in Oyo, and they check state IGR and GDP and that gave them what they need to note that Oyo is richer than all SouthEast State except Anambra

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Kingrapha(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2020
Update your business' brand at an affordable price
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Noel19: 8:43pm On May 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Who am I?
Are you indirectly referring to Ofe manu people?
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by apexc2723: 8:45pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 4107997[/color]
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Thonypadua(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2020
uruba23:

Has this your governor jazz you all the way you all come to defend him still baffles me. The man is making a valid point patronize local products so they can improve and sell globally.
you're even confused dear, which point do you want to raise here?
patronise local product or defend him?
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Thonypadua(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2020
Noel19:

Are you indirectly referring to Ofe manu people?
and if they call you nyamiri, you will be crying like egbere.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Thonypadua(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:

they got data from CBN checking cash deposit within Ibadan and Oyo state, they also contacted FIRS to check Tax and Vat collected in Oyo, and they check state IGR and GDP and that gave them what they need to note that Oyo is richer than all SouthEast State except Anambra
including Anambra sir.
Anambra is not in Top 15 richest state .
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by EmekaBlue(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2020
chai...see how black d smoke is...

brown roof with fire really brings out pure black fume
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by OFFICIAL336: 8:54pm On May 08, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Akinyele local government area in ibadan is bigger than Aba

Ibadan has 11 local government areas.

Who am I?

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / 7-Storey Building Collapses In Banana Island, Workers Trapped / When Is It Right For A Landlord To Give Quit Notice?