Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead (49740 Views)

Two Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, 2 Feared Dead, 40 Trapped / A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by apexc7297: 9:48pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by AmuDimpka: 9:50pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:

as usual no proof, no stats nothing concrete, just some bitterness and jealousy of Ibadan

you would be alright las las

Abeg what is it to jealous about the thing I am seeing in the picture ...ho and blame those that snapped the picture or the trailer that got burnt at the wrong part of ibadan where the average man stays

Thank you...don't take it personal

Just using the pictures to arrive at at conclusion...a picture says a thousand words

Don't blame me bro �
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by CheedyJ(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2020
aleeyus:
this woman na savage
she walks as if nothing worry her
zoom and see her facial expression
That's a representative of village people oo,she's done d job dey asked to do...

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Perfecttouchade: 9:51pm On May 08, 2020
Fire everywhere na wa o.. patronize us today. Check below

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by OFFICIAL336: 9:52pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:

we are talking of economic activities this one is talking of retailers market of a state which battles poverty at 20% to 40%... for every item sold in your village market, Lagos must have gotten atleast 20% of its value at apapa through direct and indirect tax, logistics , warehousing cost and many more.. and safe to say if the products are not imprted then it is manufactured within Lagos - Ibadan - ogun axis at Agbara industry estate, Oluyole industrial estate, Sango Ota industrial estate and many industries along lagos Ibadan express, and shipped to you village petty traders to hawk

The only reason you can't tax your people and only wait for Federal hand outs through sales of crude oil is that taxable people in your village region have all travelled to hustle in SouthWest and only come back during burials, Christmas or traditional wedding
Ewedu analysis.

We import from China, pay custom duties to the FG (custom is on exclusive list, we pay nothing to Lagos). The custom duties are added to the price of the goods and we sell to your lazy brothers and send the rest home.

Everything that we use in the east, we either produce, import directly or buy those imported from our brothers in Lagos. Na ewedu or Kamala una wan give us?

Hustle in SW or Lagos? Lagos is a product of national sweat, so it belongs to all Nigerians. If yorubas truly developed Lagos, what is stopping them from developing their capital- Ibadan.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by apexc5526: 9:58pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Omoosukejo: 10:01pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:

Audio Governor Makinde... scammer went to turkey to flex claiming he went to buy Fire Fighting equipments 5 months later no fire fighting equipments Even Innosun would supply firefighting trucks in a mater of days as they did to Anambra after Onitsha inferno

The miraculous scammer that got tested positive of corona virus without NCDC when Oyo State Government doesn't have testing facility like molecular laboratory but only an isolation center at olodo, and he miraculously got healed after 5 days and tested negative, while returning to meetings after 7 days

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Omoosukejo: 10:02pm On May 08, 2020
You need to be in Aro.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Omoosukejo: 10:08pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Omoosukejo post=89338061][/quote]you need to be in Aro. I'm yet to see only 2 among you with correct mind. You lied unrelenting for more than 8 years now. Pay back time will surely come for all of you.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by OFFICIAL336: 10:12pm On May 08, 2020
The only thing Ibadan has better than Aba, the worst city in terms of road in the East is good roads. Unfortunately, the roads are buried in a sea of brown roofs

Images 1-3 are Ibadan
Image 4 is Aba

Dont forget that Ibadan is the regional capital of yoruba people while Aba is not even a state capital.

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Lokoyen(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:

Audio Governor Makinde... scammer went to turkey to flex claiming he went to buy Fire Fighting equipments 5 months later no fire fighting equipments Even Innosun would supply firefighting trucks in a mater of days as they did to Anambra after the Onitsha inferno

The miraculous scammer that got tested positive of corona virus without NCDC when Oyo State Government doesn't have testing facility like molecular laboratory but only an isolation center at olodo, and he miraculously got healed after 5 days and tested negative, while returning to meetings after 7 days

Bros no kill urself! We still have 3 more years for our amiable GSM.

How many elites get tested by NCDC before they are declared positive? Even the common man hardly get tested if they don't have connections. Come back and declare GSM Audio governor after 4 years.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Exc2000: 10:53pm On May 08, 2020
Lokoyen:

Bros no kill urself! We still have 3 more years for our amiable GSM.

How many elites get tested by NCDC before they are declared positive? Even the common man hardly get tested if they don't have connections. Come back and declare GSM Audio governor after 4 years.

Story Story you think people like lanleyin (ADC , AA, LAbour Party etc) that stepped down for him to lead APC would still step down? stay there dey jonse... Na you I dey beg make you know kill yourself untop my comment because for here oo as Makinde dey misfire we go they tell am, testing without lab or NCDC .. no time for asslicking.. una no dey kuku argue with stated fact
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by ghettochild4u(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2020
Where are all those pastors telling congregants.. 2020 is your year... I prophecy in ur life
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Smoke55: 10:58pm On May 08, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Imagine someone's capital

The thick smoke couldn't even hide the brown roofs.

I am the richest but I top the social register of the most vulnerable Nigerians in the South.

Who am I?
afonjaz!
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Jostoman: 10:58pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:

Audio Governor Makinde... scammer went to turkey to flex claiming he went to buy Fire Fighting equipments 5 months later no fire fighting equipments Even Innosun would supply firefighting trucks in a mater of days as they did to Anambra after the Onitsha inferno

I hope you will not kill yourself because of seyi makinde matter on nairaland.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Exc2000: 11:00pm On May 08, 2020
Jostoman:
I hope you will not kill yourself because of seyi makinde matter on nairaland.

ee concern you, abi na you get data wey I take type... if my comment pepper you tell Makinde wey dey talk like dense to deliver on good governance

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by humblebobojay(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2020
This fire stuff is getting serious o even in Ikirun at Osun state today Complete shopping complex burn to ashes around Conoil filling station
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Temysteve(m): 11:52pm On May 08, 2020
Exc2000:

What is your problem gan gan! I want to know?
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Exc2000: 11:53pm On May 08, 2020
Temysteve:
What is your problem gan gan! I want to know?

Good governance in Oyo state nii ooo!!! is it too much to ask
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by diplomat058(m): 1:07am On May 09, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Ewedu analysis.

We import from China, pay custom duties to the FG (custom is on exclusive list, we pay nothing to Lagos). The custom duties are added to the price of the goods and we sell to your lazy brothers and send the rest home.

Everything that we use in the east, we either produce, import directly or buy those imported from our brothers in Lagos. Na ewedu or Kamala una wan give us?

Hustle in SW or Lagos? Lagos is a product of national sweat, so it belongs to all Nigerians. If yorubas truly developed Lagos, what is stopping them from developing their capital- Ibadan.
Lol.

That 'brown roof' is a paradise to your poverty-infested enclaves. come on! Aside, Anambra, no state in the SE rank up to Ibadan in terms of infrastructures, economy, education, industries, name it. Mind you, Ibadan is just a city. A city home to finest of tertiary institutions, Unibadan and co, more than 15 agricultural and policy research institutes, gigantic industrial setups in Oluyole, Ologuneru and others, rapidly booming real estate sector after Lagos and Ogun (You can ask the likes of Adron Homes and co), one of the biggest Hosts of national SMEs, and name it!

Bring on the statistics, let's compare, but you refused. Sadly, all you wrote about are some community investment 'mansions' built by some good Igbos toiling days and nights to meet the consumerist tastes and preferences of their rich and high income Yoruba customers in the sophisticated SW. The number of radio stations in Ibadan alone should equal or be more than that of the entire SE. Which advertising audience do you think they serve? Ebonyi has just salt and unity FMs and all they broadcast all day is, 'Umahi this, Umahi that'. No ads for big companies or industrial heavyweights except for Glo and Manpower herbal teas. I was like WTF?

I served in Ebonyi and the levels of poverty there were an eyesore. The state government is, however, more focused on erecting superficial structures to paint a different picture, but I tell you that what I saw was repressed livelihoods.

I served in Ohaukwu and 99.99 percent of them saw SW as Mini London and their sole hopes of making it in life. However, they were hospitable cos, being a Yoruba myself, they highly esteemed me and couldn't always wait to tell me how they had all lived in the West at one point or the other of their lives.

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Lokoyen(m): 1:10am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

Story Story you think people like lanleyin (ADC , AA, LAbour Party etc) that stepped down for him to lead APC would still step down? stay there dey jonse... Na you I dey beg make you know kill yourself untop my comment because for here oo as Makinde dey misfire we go they tell am, testing without lab or NCDC .. no time for asslicking.. una no dey kuku argue with stated fact

Go kill yourself Mr lone APC loser!

Please go on hibernation mode till 2023, then you can judge. Until then leave our Audio governor.

Tell your Buhari Abdulfatai (APC) - Oyo North that his claims are bogus
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Exc2000: 1:18am On May 09, 2020
Lokoyen:

Go kill yourself Mr lone APC loser!

Please go on hibernation mode till 2023, then you can judge. Until then leave our Audio governor.

Tell your Buhari Abdulfatai (APC) - Oyo North that his claims are bogus

grin grin the thing pain am lol,... we shall continue to exercise our freedom of speech, showing the audio guy as an underperfomer from now till 2023 if you don't like it look away or hide from it.. audio governor cant deceive us

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:36am On May 09, 2020
Thonypadua:
you're even confused dear, which point do you want to raise here?
patronise local product or defend him?
I am definitely not
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by EgunMogaji2: 4:33am On May 09, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
Tankers have always been known to wreck havoc since time immemorial.....

Can't decipher why an extra special emergency brake system can't be installed to checkmate cases of brake failure in PMS-laden tankers and commercial trucks

Same way we lost this particular aboki owing us over 800k and refused paying. Guess his case was more fatal than this. Lonely wife kept coming over to the office, maybe we would notice her.

I for one don't do over-stretched kpekus....

Special shout-out to the nonchalant woman in the 6th pics and RIP to those affected...

ManOfSteel wishes all friends and well wishers long life and prosperity!

You’re looking for a solution to a non existing issue.

Big rigs left their manufacturers with appropriate braking system that works well in developed countries. Accidents do occur.

The solution is for mandated road worthiness inspections. Based on my layman’s experience only 1% of big rigs on Nigerian roads are worthy.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by sunyaliu: 4:51am On May 09, 2020
Be Fire Safety Cautious!
buy and refill your fire extinguishers,
Fumigation and disinfection services also available.

Delivery & pick up services available.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by akinsmail51: 5:33am On May 09, 2020
May God save us, I had to pass through this road around that time. I was wondering why the road was blocked. I was misinformed they're fighting, I just looked for alternative driveway.
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Dcasca1: 7:40am On May 09, 2020
This year and fire be like 5 & 6... RIP to the dead
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Bahamas95(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2020
aleeyus:
this woman na savage
Don't blame her, maybe she don tire to dey hear bad news everyday for Nigeria.

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by JaceyOpara(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2020
aleeyus:
this woman na savage

Her face be like "kilo kan emi? " grin
aleeyus:
this woman na savage

Her face be like "kilo kan emi? "

Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by asgardian717(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2020
i can't really blame the fire fighters, i stay at ojoo and i saw their vehicle, nobody gave way despite the siren and there were spaces for d cars to pull over to, just to give way, it's not like there was a complete hold up
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by JBoss25(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2020
birziholto:
wink
scammer ode
Re: Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead by Lokoyen(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

grin grin the thing pain am lol,... we shall continue to exercise our freedom of speech, showing the audio guy as an underperfomer from now till 2023 if you don't like it look away or hide from it.. audio governor cant deceive us

You people better wake up to realities. APC in Oyo is dead and buried! Your Constituted Authority was disgraced out of office, even Penkele (the puppet) couldn't eat for days hearing the massive lost of his party.

Wake up! Come back in 2023. Stop crying and wailing until then. We love our Audio/Video Governor. LOSERS!

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / 7-Storey Building Collapses In Banana Island, Workers Trapped / When Is It Right For A Landlord To Give Quit Notice?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50