Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice (7297 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Linadinna: 8:23pm On May 08, 2020
A Twitter user has blamed the police for debasing the course of equity following an 18 year old young girl who was assaulted by 5 of her male friends in Narayi, Kaduna.

The young girl must be put on trickle after her difficulty while two of her supposed attackers were placed in prison. In any case, the other three are purportedly being covered up and secured by their families.

The Twitter user who shared the story online to call for equity, guarantees that guardians of the suspects are attempting to pull back the case and are offering to pay cash for it to be hidden where no one will think to look.

The Twitter user likewise asserted that the Nigerian police have been coercing cash from the casualty's family and the case has been delaying for a considerable length of time.

As per other Twitter users who guaranteed they know the casualty by and by said the assault has left her so damaged that she shows indications of emotional wellness issues. She has additionally been swooning a great deal since she was assaulted weeks prior.

Rapper Ruggedman has taken up the case and reported that he has contacted some human rights activists to seek justice for the young girl.

See screenshots below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/05/18-year-old-raped-by-her-5-besties.html?m=1

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Linadinna: 8:24pm On May 08, 2020
More

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
pls follow what your kids are doing and educate them on who they should hang out with. there are a lot of evil demons out there.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by johnkey: 8:45pm On May 08, 2020
Who send her message go there

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2020
be careful of all these male besties u girls keep upandan.every second my bestie! my bestie!.anyway i hope she gets her justice and the guys locked up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Nukilia: 8:49pm On May 08, 2020
Post the pictures of the guys here The whole country will fish them out

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Mrlucky81(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2020
Five besties? if that's true, she too do o
Well i pray she gets justice

5 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Ishilove: 8:55pm On May 08, 2020
Oh my my my... This is disturbing... embarassed sad

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 08, 2020
Babalawo house straight, works instanta. Make them eat grass for 2 weeks, then walk naked on the streets for 1 month, after that, they begin eat shit of man and animals.

She cant get justice in the court. Time wasting by proving beyond reasonable doubt and paying the lawyers for defending her...

Babas will only collect shinpini money. Justice will be served hot hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Galactico4ever(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
pls follow what your kids are doing and educate them on who they should hang out with. there are a lot of evil demons out there.
Female assault is a crime no matter if it was a friend or acquaintance. nobody recovers from such trauma without a negative effect so those boys and their evil parents should be prosecuted
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Female assault is a crime no matter if it was a friend or acquaintance. nobody recovers from such trauma without a negative effect so those boys and their evil parents should be prosecuted

yes these demons should be prosecuted and punished (imho Death) but we also have to be present in our kids life to prepare them against these demon besties etc. your child shouldnt even be in such environment to begin with, drinking alone with demons (waiting to pounce on her)

before any of your kids can have any of these deluded "bestie", tell them to invite them over so you can look in the eyes of these "besties".
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Franzinni: 10:47pm On May 08, 2020
I once said my father taught me that man and woman can never just be friends ... Sooner or later something will give

One idiot said my father was a bastard ... He he

I wish the arse flake of shit is reading this thread tho .. Cus that girl must have been believing she has friends he he ...

Neanderthals with raging hormones ...

Its sad ... Those boys should be caught and sentenced ...and pray they get the same in prison...after all they also can be raped in a very bloody way.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 08, 2020
Why sexual assault news con plenty tonight bai
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by luwiizy(m): 12:47am On May 09, 2020
see watin bestie Beastie dey cause?

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by solz007(m): 1:27am On May 09, 2020
So Sad
Pray She Gets through this Trauma.

So out of 5 so-called Besties non of them reason say the act of Rape isn't cool, they had to do it on their very own bestie.. No Beef but I dislike hearing this guy/Lady Bestie Shhhh.

May justice be served & May Their Hearts be Touched too.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Exc2000: 2:21am On May 09, 2020
undecided

I have never raped any lady and I will never rape any lady till I die.. although I have friends who do that, and they seem to be more than the ones who don't, but the honest truth is if you have any form of shame you shouldn't even have an erection when a lady rejects your tourch and advances.. you should quietly respect yourself and let her be and not force yourself on someone who doesn't want you.. having sex with someone crying and oushing you off

As much as the 5 guys would become useless in life after serving atleast 14 years imprisonment and no parent wants that.. it is important to let them suffer and let that serve as life warning to others

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by ojuu4u(m): 2:56am On May 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:

Thank God u mentioned that one can't recover from trauma....that's main reason females shouldn't have male bestie, ladies should be ladies" bestie . One shouldn't trend on dangerous path that one can't recover from it in life time, even if those guys are killed, what about tag and trauma? Not only rape but gang rape!!!
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by stormborn28(m): 3:05am On May 09, 2020
You see why females should be wary of besties
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by purples25(f): 4:52am On May 09, 2020
Too painful.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by pizzzy(m): 5:29am On May 09, 2020
I pray she gets justice, you have to be careful of the company u keep.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by LOVEGINO(m): 5:45am On May 09, 2020
Based on the interview from the horses mouth on INVICTA FM. The so call lady went there with her friend and the guys asked her friend to go and come back later. To me oooo, d babe just wan try something new.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Lagbaja01(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2020
"ere kini aja ba ekun se?"... we should be careful of who we called friends. By the way, why would a lady have five male beast friends? Anyways, there's no justification for rape.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Galactico4ever(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2020
ojuu4u:

Thank God u mentioned that one can't recover from trauma....that's main reason females shouldn't have male bestie, ladies should be ladies" bestie . One shouldn't trend on dangerous path that one can't recover from it in life time, even if those guys are killed, what about tag and trauma? Not only rape but gang rape!!!
Sometimes when you grow up with someone,they end up as your BFF.its not something easy to control besides a girl having a Friend of the opposite sex means she get to see life in the boy's perspective and understand them better
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by ojuu4u(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Sometimes when you grow up with someone,they end up as your BFF.its not something easy to control besides a girl having a Friend of the opposite sex means she get to see life in the boy's perspective and understand them better

If she wants to see life in boy"$ perspective, she has to prepare to see both positive and negative perspectives.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Degrezhaa: 7:51am On May 09, 2020
Wow
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by TheABOMINATION: 11:28am On May 09, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
good for her! angry
Useless girls without home training.
Always feeding on male attention

I agree with you, she brought this on her self by foolishly trusting the wrong persons and letting her guard down.

It is foolishness to place your fate in the hands of other s so that whether you go through bad experience or not will depend on whether they are good or bad people.

Always keep your guard up, be on alert, avoid taking actions that puts you at the mercy of others when you are alone with them.

After this incident no one will tell her to wise up.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by columbus007(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2020
She will finally get well jare
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2020
At eighteen,she already had 5 male besties. Wonders shall never end. Say no to rape.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Specialraph(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2020
Please patronise us
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Evercurious(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
LOVEGINO:
Based on the interview from the horses mouth on INVICTA FM. The so call lady went there with her friend and the guys asked her friend to go and come back later. To me oooo, d babe just wan try something new.

Adventurous girl has gotten more than what she wanted /bargained for

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by ozodigboo(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2020
Nonsense.
The only way to get justice, is through the traditional system.
1 week, the god of natural justice will prevail..
Police ? Lol.
They may even tell her to go to court and disgrace herself publicly. Can she stand in court ?
Everyone will now know she's a rape victim forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman / Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.