Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice (7327 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by OgThanos: 4:26pm On May 09, 2020
Drugged, raped by her friends... cry cry cry
Damn humans
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by LOVEGINO(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2020
Evercurious:

Adventurous girl has gotten more than what she wanted /bargained for
u ve said it all.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Airoflaw(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2020
lefulefu:
be careful of all these male besties u girls keep upandan.every second my bestie! my bestie!.anyway i hope she gets her justice and the guys locked up.
locked up abi firing squad straight
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2020
Franzinni:
I once said my father taught me that man and woman can never just be friends ... Sooner or later something will give

One idiot said my father was a bastard ... He he

I wish the arse flake of shit is reading this thread tho .. Cus that girl must have been believing she has friends he he ...

Neanderthals with raging hormones ...

Its sad ... Those boys should be caught and sentenced ...and pray they get the same in prison...after all they also can be raped in a very bloody way.
I have female friends and we are just friends. Your Dad is right too, don't get me wrong. In percentage, my case is on the lower volume of the percentage.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

I have never raped any lady and I will never rape any lady till I die.. although I have friends who do that, and they seem to be more than the ones who don't, but the honest truth is if you have any form of shame you shouldn't even have an erection when a lady rejects your tourch and advances.. you should quietly respect yourself and let her be and not force yourself on someone who doesn't want you.. having sex with someone crying and oushing you off

As much as the 5 guys would become useless in life after serving atleast 14 years imprisonment and no parent wants that.. it is important to let them suffer and let that serve as life warning to others

You are right man, it's a huge turn off I wondered how those guys think and force themselves on someone screaming in pain and in anguish. Jeez
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On May 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yes these demons should be prosecuted and punished (imho Death) but we also have to be present in our kids life to prepare them against these demon besties etc. your child shouldnt even be in such environment to begin with, drinking alone with demons (waiting to pounce on her)

before any of your kids can have any of these deluded "bestie", tell them to invite them over so you can look in the eyes of these "besties".

It is impossible to police your children 24/7 without stifling their growth. Please do not think that you can protect them from all the demons on this earth.
What parents can do is fight to better laws so that whatever happens, justice prevails.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On May 09, 2020
Franzinni:
I once said my father taught me that man and woman can never just be friends ... Sooner or later something will give
Your father was wrong. Men and women can in fact be friends. In this case, these 5 boys turned out to be eejits and nothing else.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:
undecidedI have never raped any lady and I will never rape any lady till I die.. although I have friends who do that, and they seem to be more than the ones who don't, but the honest truth is if you have any form of shame you shouldn't even have an erection when a lady rejects your tourch and advances.. you should quietly respect yourself and let her be and not force yourself on someone who doesn't want you.. having sex with someone crying and oushing you off

If you have friends who you know are rapists, and refuse to turn them in, you are just as guilty as they are no matter what fluff you say to excuse yourself from it all. Evil thrives when so-called "good people" do nothing.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 09, 2020
There is no such thing as a male best friend, they are just waiting to sleep with you when they get the opportunity. I hope she gets justice and is able to patch her life back together.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Exc2000: 7:50pm On May 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If you have friends who you know are rapists, and refuse to turn them in, you are just as guilty as they are no matter what fluff you say to excuse yourself from it all. Evil thrives when so-called "good people" do nothing.

rape is in a personal thing, if the lady doesn't turn them in who am I.. third party cant instigate a case of rape or assault

funny part after the so called Rape and Beg R and B culture some of the girls remain friends with the guys, some simply don't talk about it... and theguys would definitely call you a "SIMP" , "SNITCH" or a "PUSSYNIGGA" if you wail over whats not your business

or why do you think people like R-Kelly, B Cosby and others in Hollywood have hundreds of victims?

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

rape is in a personal thing, if the lady doesn't turn them in who am I.. third party cant instigate a case of rape or assault
funny part after the so called Rape and Beg R and B culture some of the girls remain friends with the guys, some simply don't talk about it...

The reason most women do not report it is because of shame and fear of rejection. In a culture that blames the victim in the case of a rape for the assault, it is no surprise that many of our women accept that it is indeed their fault for being raped(low selfesteem), and the shame and guilt of this dogs them for all of their lives and relationships.

Should you see a rape, report it. If you have friends who are rapists, don't you think it makes more sense to cut ties with such criminals , and maybe connect with the victims to let them know they have an ally in their fight against the injustice that was done them?

If someone you know has been assaulted:
* Listen. Be there. Don’t be judgmental.
* Be patient. Remember, it will take your friend some time to deal with the crime.
* Help to empower your friend or family member. Sexual assault is a crime that takes away an individual’s power, it is important not to compound this
experience by putting pressure on your friend or family member to do things that they are not ready to do yet.
* Encourage your friend to report the rape to law enforcement (call 999 in most areas). If your friend has questions about the criminal justice process,
talking with someone on the National Sexual Assault Hotline
* Let your friend know that professional help is available through the National Sexual Assault Hotline,
* If your friend is willing to seek medical attention or report the assault, offer to accompany them wherever they need to go (hospital, police station,
campus security, etc.)
* Encourage him or her to contact one of the hotlines, but realize that only your friend can make the decision to get help.
https://www.blueridgectc.edu/current-students/title-xisexual-harrassment-discrimination/bystanders-witness-to-sexual-assault/

Exc2000:

theguys would definitely call you a "SIMP" , "SNITCH" or a "PUSSYNIGGA" if you wail over whats not your business
or why do you think people like R-Kelly, B Cosby and others in Hollywood have hundreds of victims?
Only sorry excuses for human beings concern themselves with such things as far as crime is concerned.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Sixfeetbelle: 8:15pm On May 09, 2020
TheABOMINATION:

I agree with you, she brought this on her self by foolishly trusting the wrong persons and letting her guard down.

It is foolishness to place your fate in the hands of other s so that whether you go through bad experience or not will depend on whether they are good or bad people.

Always keep your guard up, be on alert, avoid taking actions that puts you at the mercy of others when you are alone with them.

After this incident no one will tell her to wise up.

If you saw the video, you wouldn't be making this comment.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by crackkhaus: 8:18pm On May 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you saw the video, you wouldn't be making this comment.
Where did you see the video
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Sixfeetbelle: 8:20pm On May 09, 2020
crackkhaus:

Where did you see the video

Can't remember the exact site though but I think it's naijafame or something like that on instagram. At least I hope it was this exact story embarassed
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Exc2000: 8:22pm On May 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The reason most women do not report it is because of shame and fear of rejection. In a culture that blames the victim in the case of a rape for the assault, it is no surprise that many of our women accept that it is indeed their fault for being raped(low selfesteem), and the shame and guilt of this dogs them for all of their lives and relationships.

Should you see a rape, report it. If you have friends who are rapists, don't you think it makes more sense to cut ties with such criminals , and maybe connect with the victims to let them know they have an ally in their fight against the injustice that was done them?

https://www.blueridgectc.edu/current-students/title-xisexual-harrassment-discrimination/bystanders-witness-to-sexual-assault/

Only sorry excuses for human beings concern themselves with such things as far as crime is concerned.

look pal you haven't had real life scenario so you prolly are mounting off all this theory because it sounds good and makes you feel good

Now tell me your line of action in this real life scenario

The guy my pal is a big boy (we are all comfortable) Private school, good parents , a car at our disposal and some into yahoo... we go out to club / frat parties catch fun just about every other weekend in Lagos as we school in ibadan and we mark out girls to ... we all lunch out get numbers and call fixed dates, hang out , enjoy and catch fun during the coarse of the week, next thing every of us start calling the girls over to come hang out in our slaughter house, ( a friends nice house whose parent leave abroad and Grand parent stay in Oshogbo).. if your date brings a friend so as to stop rape, a friend is n stand by to keep such friend/body guards company... after a while when they are upstairs you hear some noise and some rambling, everything dies off, and after about an hour or two, the lady comes out teary and looking sad, the guy comes out looking sober, they go out side to discuss, you are sure rape happened and you know your friend is begging and apologizing , blaming the devil and claiming it was love

with this background report, kindly tell me your coarse of action in a Nigerian settings with the criminal justice system, and the legal system
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

look pal you haven't had real life scenario so you prolly are mounting off all this theory because it sounds good and makes you feel good
Now tell me your line of action in this real life scenario
Don't make assumptions of other folks who you do not know.
Exc2000:

The guy[b] my pal is a big boy (we are all comfortable) Private school, good parents , a car at our disposal and some into yahoo... we go out to club / frat parties catch fun just about every other weekend in Lagos as we school in ibadan and we mark out girls to[/b] ... we all lunch out get numbers and call fixed dates, hang out , enjoy and catch fun during the coarse of the week, next thing every of us start calling the girls over to come hang out in our slaughter house, ( a friends nice house whose parent leave abroad and Grand parent stay in Oshogbo).. if your date brings a friend so as to stop rape, a friend is n stand by to keep such friend/body guards company... after a while when they are upstairs you hear some noise and some rambling, everything dies off, and after about an hour or two, the lady comes out teary and looking sad, the guy comes out looking sober, they go out side to discuss, you are sure rape happened and you know your friend is begging and apologizing , blaming the devil and claiming it was love

with this background report, kindly tell me your coarse of action in a Nigerian settings with the criminal justice system, and the legal system
I am lost on what your BIGBOY perception of your pal has to do with anything, but here's one questions for you.Does begging and blaming the devil make rape go away? angry

Here's an even better question for you, if your own sister, your flesh-and-blood came to you and told you she was raped, and then goes on to tell you that the guy begged and apologized , blaming the devil and claiming it was love, would you be this understanding to the rapist in question? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Exc2000: 8:38pm On May 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
W01t1n8_t0_3xh01L

Don't make assumptions of other folks who you do not know.

Does begging and blaming the devil make rape go away? angry

Here's a question for you, if your own sister, your flesh-and-blood came to you and told you she was raped, and then goes on to tell you that the guy begged and apologized , blaming the devil and claiming it was love, would you be this understanding to the rapist in question? undecided undecided undecided

I will support my sister or daughter in which ever decision she chooses to take, whether forgive or prosecute.. its her life she has sole right on the decision how ever I will make sure I get her a clinical psychologist for a proper counselling session

Still you are shying away from my question answering Question with a question

with this background report I painted in my last comment, kindly tell me your coarse of action in a Nigerian settings with the criminal justice system, and the legal system

then I would be sure you aint just mouthing of theory to massage your own ego and sense of morality

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

I will support my sister or daughter in which ever decision she chooses to take, whether forgive or prosecute.. its her life she has sole right on the decision how ever I will make sure I get her a clinical psychologist for a proper counselling session
And if she had contracted HIV as a result of the rape, would you remain just as loving and removed? undecided

I already posted points from a Rape website for you to consider. By the way, what you claim your friend calls love is considered a silent epidemics of sort in NIgeria

Rape in Nigeria: a silent epidemic among adolescents with implications for HIV infection
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Exc2000: 8:48pm On May 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

And if she had contracted HIV as a result of the rape, would you remain just as loving and removed? undecided

I already posted points from a Rape website for you to consider. By the way, what you claim your friend calls love is considered a silent epidemics of sort in NIgeria

Rape in Nigeria: a silent epidemic among adolescents with implications for HIV infection

If you sister also contract HIV, AIDS , got a bad scare which lead to almost fatal bleed out.. what would you do

I stated clearly the right of prosecution is with my sister if she wana use it I support it if she doesn't either ways I respect her decision as an adult

so in clear terms without shifting goals and posting articles.. what would be you simple line of action if you cant answer then lets stop here
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

If you sister also contract HIV, AIDS , got a bad scare which lead to almost fatal bleed out.. what would you do
I stated clearly the right of prosecution is with my sister if she wana use it I support it if she doesn't either ways I respect her decision as an adult
so in clear terms without shifting goals and posting articles.. what would be you simple line of action if you cant answer then lets stop here

If someone you know has been assaulted:
* Listen. Be there. Don’t be judgmental.
* Be patient. Remember, it will take your friend some time to deal with the crime.
* Help to empower your friend or family member. Sexual assault is a crime that takes away an individual’s power, it is important not to compound this
experience by putting pressure on your friend or family member to do things that they are not ready to do yet.
* Encourage your friend to report the rape to law enforcement (call 999 in most areas). If your friend has questions about the criminal justice process,
talking with someone on the National Sexual Assault Hotline
* Let your friend know that professional help is available through the National Sexual Assault Hotline,
* If your friend is willing to seek medical attention or report the assault, offer to accompany them wherever they need to go (hospital, police station,
campus security, etc.)
* Encourage him or her to contact one of the hotlines, but realize that only your friend can make the decision to get help.
** your friend referring to the victim, and not the rapist
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Exc2000: 9:14pm On May 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

** your friend referring to the victim, and not the rapist

grin grin grin grin

Oh my, oh my, you just gave me a good Saturday night laugh... 999 toll free police line don't work here in Nigeria, you gotta go to the nearest Police station in person to file a report(with exception of Lagos 112, Ibadan 168 , and Abuja I think 119).. "National Sexual Assault Hotline" , never heard of that.. but I know ministry of women affiars at state and federal level have some agency with similar mandate and I know for a certain they are overwhelmed , under budgeted and understaffed

again a Police IPO (Investigative Police Officer) wont open a damn case file without a valid medical report from a Government run General Hospital.. and o boy that isn't cheap or fast to get as the waiting area in most general hospitals are far far busy than the private health care centers or the Government Primary Health care center/ clinics

and to have a good case you need a lawyer, no lawyer takes a pro bono case except its going to give them publicity , and free government lawyers take time a processes to get assigned

so long story short, in real life situations only a strong lady can be capable of prosecuting the case with good support system from family
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

grin grin grin grin

Oh my, oh my, you just gave me a good Saturday night laugh... 999 toll free police line don't work here in Nigeria, you gotta go to the nearest Police station in person to file a report(with exception of Lagos 112, Ibadan 168 , and Abuja I think 119).. "National Sexual Assault Hotline" , never heard of that.. but I know ministry of women affiars at state and federal level have some agency with similar mandate and I know for a certain they are overwhelmed , under budgeted and understaffed
Um, obviously, you are meant to call the local authorities at the number that applies
Exc2000:

again a Police IPO (Investigative Police Officer) wont open a damn case file without a valid medical report from a Government run General Hospital.. and o boy that isn't cheap or fast to get as the waiting area in most general hospitals are far far busy than the private health care centers or the Government Primary Health care center/ clinics

Still not good enough reason to ignore the plight of the victims. Justice should be pursued for the good of the victim and eventually the community as a whole.
Exc2000:

and to have a good case you need a lawyer, no lawyer takes a pro bono case except its going to give them publicity , and free government lawyers take time a processes to get assigned
so long story short, in real life situations only a strong lady can be capable of prosecuting the case with good support system from family
Justice usually takes time, but justice delayed is not justice denied! It all has to start somewhere and where do you think this is?
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It is impossible to police your children 24/7 without stifling their growth. Please do not think that you can protect them from all the demons on this earth.
What parents can do is fight to better laws so that whatever happens, justice prevails.

its all about educating your kids on the world out there... teaching them that there is nothing wrong with being wrong, so long as they correct their errors accordingly. never go out alone and have people with you that are looking out for your best interest. any babe should know that if you are invited to some party and these guys send your female friends away so that its only you and 6 guys left, A) your friend will have the common sense to say no and drag you out of there or B) you yourself would know that something is fishy and you will jejely get the hell out of there with your other female friends...

before any parent believe that their 18yr old child is ready for the world, they best make sure that proper sense is present in her brain!
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Evercurious(f): 11:40pm On May 09, 2020
ozodigboo:
Nonsense.
The only way to get justice, is through the traditional system.
1 week, the god of natural justice will prevail..
Police ? Lol.
They may even tell her to go to court and disgrace herself publicly. Can she stand in court ?
Everyone will now know she's a rape victim forever.

Funny enough it might have been what she wanted but never knew it would get this bad. It might not even be a case of rape cos I have seen youths of her age act same way. She simply wasn't even strong enough to bear/ enjoy the sex
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its all about educating your kids on the world out there... teaching them that there is nothing wrong with being wrong, so long as they correct their errors accordingly. never go out alone and have people with you that are looking out for your best interest. any babe should know that if you are invited to some party and these guys send your female friends away so that its only you and 6 guys left, A) your friend will have the common sense to say no and drag you out of there or B) you yourself would know that something is fishy and you will jejely get the hell out of there with your other female friends...

before any parent believe that their 18yr old child is ready for the world, they best make sure that proper sense is present in her brain!

I don't think we can ever completely prevent all rape cases. And please bear in mind that rape does not only happen to adolescents, especially in Nigeria, and they do not only happen at parties. No matter how well you think you raise your children, it is impossible to train them in such a way as to have them avoid all of the evils out there in the world.
While as a student in one of the universities, I heard over and over of ladies being raped on their way from or to classes, both at night and under the sun.
To better protect all and sundry, there is still nothing better than a justice system that works all of the times and ensures the perptrators are not punished to the full extent of the law.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31am On May 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I don't think we can ever completely prevent all rape cases. And please bear in mind that rape does not only happen to adolescents, especially in Nigeria, and they do not only happen at parties. No matter how well you think you raise your children, it is impossible to train them in such a way as to have them avoid all of the evils out there in the world.
While as a student in one of the universities, I heard over and over of ladies being raped on their way from or to classes, both at night and under the sun.
To better protect all and sundry, there is still nothing better than a justice system that works all of the times and ensures the perptrators are not punished to the full extent of the law.

yes, we cant prevent rape from happening but we certainly can prevent these kids from putting themselves in situation that makes no fukcing sense.
- how you gonna go to party and you are by yourself with strangers?
- who will carry you home if you drink too much?
- who will be by your side if trouble starts?
- who will put sense back in your head when someone pass a joint/line/pill over and tell you to take one?

at 18yrs old, you have NO BUSINESS going to parties without a wingman/wingwoman... now if your 18yr old child does NOT have such childhood friends that would be there for her always, then that child has no business going to parties with strangers.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Nobody: 1:10am On May 10, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

I have never raped any lady and I will never rape any lady till I die.. although I have friends who do that, and they seem to be more than the ones who don't, but the honest truth is if you have any form of shame you shouldn't even have an erection when a lady rejects your tourch and advances.. you should quietly respect yourself and let her be and not force yourself on someone who doesn't want you.. having sex with someone crying and oushing you off

As much as the 5 guys would become useless in life after serving atleast 14 years imprisonment and no parent wants that.. it is important to let them suffer and let that serve as life warning to others

Thank you for sticking to your resolve to never rape a female human, but keeping friends with rapists and not advicing them to change their ways or keeping company is the same as BEING AN ENABLER, AND A RAPE APOLOGIST. These friend could divert their evil intentions to someone you know.

Pls let's do what is right. Thank you.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Nobody: 1:11am On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yes, we cant prevent rape from happening but we certainly can prevent these kids from putting themselves in situation that makes no fukcing sense.
- who will put sense back in your head when someone pass a joint/line/pill over and tell you to take one?

at 18yrs old, you have NO BUSINESS going to parties without a wingman/wingwoman... now if your 18yr old child does NOT have such childhood friends that would be there for her always, then that child has no business going to parties with strangers.

the rapists were most likely her wingmen.
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Nobody: 1:13am On May 10, 2020
ojuu4u:

If she wants to see life in boy"$ perspective, she has to prepare to see both positive and negative perspectives.
including being gang raped? So you support this?
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:14am On May 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the rapists were most likely her wingmen.

they obviously were NOT..
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Kobojunkie: 1:17am On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Policing kids is a near impossible task, and they aren't the problem at all. They are the victims and we need to understand that.
If I walked into a bar or party were everyone was a stranger to me, are you suggesting that I am to blame if I was robbed or who knows, raped?
MrBrownJay1:

When you were 18, did you need a wingman to go places with you?
Re: 18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice by Nobody: 1:17am On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

they obviously were NOT..
is there a video? Maybe op underreported. It is quite sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair / Upcoming Nigerian Singer King Nina Goes Naked From The Waist Up In New Photos / HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.