Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC (106425 Views)

Nigerians Got Richer As Income Per Capita Surges To $5,250 In 2021 - World Bank / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita-tvc News / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by IloveCanada: 12:41pm On May 09, 2020
The problem I have is these guys don't teach values.

Integrity is missing in some of their business models. I want to do business with people who will tell the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by YungJo207(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2020
chichiana:

The subject of discussion centered on indigenous millionaire industrialists in a town which is outstanding and the honour given to Nnewi as a town in Anambra state..
The thread is not about the billionaires we have in lagos, Ikoyi,lekki extensions are just residencial areas characterised by estates which is are capital residence of all corrupt politicians,genuine hustlers/level-up civil servants and businessmen cut from every state of the nation.

As an ex uber driver who has every nock and cranny part of lagos on his finger tip and who has access and has been to every high and low estates in lagos state as a whole, i can categorically tell you that yerobas are least on tribes with properties in lekki and lagos island...

Really least owners? Did you see the papers of every house when you drive pass them or you know each owners in person? Abeg let be guided oo and beside that reply was to someone not to the thread in particular..... good day.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OriOko88(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2020
Polchiz:

One importer in Nwewi may be richer than your Alakija but the amazing thing is that he will never publicize his wealth.
There are people in Nigeria who are richer than Dangote.
I doubt it. How many Nigerians have more than 10billion us dollars. Dangote is far richer in terms of dollars.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:

But no Land lady, women are nothing in Igbo land, what are you proud of? if men are talking I will understand but for a woman it just makes me laugh. You people need to realize that you're being cheated

[/s]

Women are nothing in Calabar idiot.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ouchbabe(f): 12:47pm On May 09, 2020
totit:
grin

You guys still don't figure what's happening here is just some oral concocted, sponsored news and not stats.

Now, let do a little break down ;

according to the news( not stats), it states, a state (Anambra precisely) with the (so-called) highest number of naira billionaires without given a figures or names and numbers of the so called naira billionaires so pray tell us how exactly do we ascertain or establish the said numbers of billionaires or know they even exists? Were they just assumed or counted out of the thin air? And if they are counted what's their numbers and where is their names to compared with the number of billionaires in another states of the country?

Now, your second articles, if we are to go by thet, assuming that's what was used as the yardstick to measured the stats, the news-stats rather, are those ten people all and if they are all are you now telling us that in lagos, imo, kaduna there are not more than that numbers, in naira billionaires. ??

This got to be the joke of a decade.

cheesy
Oga I'm not from Nnewi but I was born there and spent most of my growing up there. Those people are stinkingly rich and the funny part is that they don't go about making noise about their riches. I was hoping I would someday marry an Nnewi man but alas it never happened

6 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by AFONJACOW(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2020
Anambra Amaka... I made my first Million at the age of 20 years...
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by wisdomkid: 12:49pm On May 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I want to marry you
I'll pm you

Nawa oh, you see breast not face, and automatically want to marry.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 12:50pm On May 09, 2020
Ouchbabe:

Oga I'm not from Nnewi but I was born there and spent most of my growing up there. Those people are stinkingly rich and the funny part is that they don't go about making noise about their riches. I was hoping I would someday marry an Nnewi man but alas it never happened

The bolded, how did you know that? I want to guess...hmmmm.. By sight, assumptions, imagination or rather, you had access to their bank accounts?

Funny people everywhere. grin

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by KingAzubuike(f): 12:50pm On May 09, 2020
Polchiz:

One importer in Nwewi may be richer than your Alakija but the amazing thing is that he will never publicize his wealth.
There are people in Nigeria who are richer than Dangote.
Lol you can't be richer than dangote and alakija and won't be recognized except you're hiding it from the public bcause it's from questionable sources.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by AFONJACOW(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I want to marry you
I'll pm you
go to ur village and marry one from there ewu
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by kiddkash(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
How many billionaire do they have per "capita" grin

16, 000? cheesy cheesy
they don't go out so people will call them billionaire.
they work so that they would be self-sufficient, they want to be their own bosses
so that they won't bow down to another man or woman saying yes Sir or yes ma everyday

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Mordson: 12:53pm On May 09, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Ritualist people undecided

You're obviously a Yoruba moozlem.

Hi.

6 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by chlowi(f): 12:53pm On May 09, 2020
the igbos are something else !!!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OriOko88(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2020
benny4wax:
Bro, good morning. Sorry I had to quote you so as to make my point. I was born in Kaduna, lived in Lagos and did my University in Anambra state University. I am not from Nnewi, neither am I from Anambra. I am Idoma by tribe. Whatever I am going to tell you now is without bias.

In my final year in school, I was nominated by the parish priest in my Church in school to be the chairman organising committee of the Final Year forum. I and a few others had the task to raise

funds to print brochure, cook food for the whole students and buy gifts for the Chaplaincy.

I and my committee members struggled to raise funds. One faithful day, I decided to visit Chikason group in Nnewi. After speaking with a man who looked so unkept about my plight he collected my account number and after a long while, a week to the event I received an alert of #500,000. It was like a miracle. I used part of the money to pay for for brochure and the rest on food and drinks and gift for the church.

It's a long story. The man called 2 days to the event to request for an invitation. He came, saw the happiness in the face of the graduands and asked me if I still need money to solve any more problem which I declined because half a million was more than enough.

Nnewi people are stupendously rich. Igbos are rich you will hardly know because the rich ones are not in government and they live a low-key life.

Nothing special in your post. There re many low key philanthropists everywhere. In north, west, south etc. So that a man donated 500k doesn't mean other rich men in other climes haven't donated more for charity.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ouchbabe(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2020
totit:

The bolded, how did you know that? I want to guess...hmmmm.. By sight, assumptions, imagination or rather, you had access to their bank accounts?

Wealth doesn't hide. Look around them you will see wealth oozing out

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2020
I made my first millions in Nnewi.. Will always tell good about the town..

4 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Burruchaga71(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2020
Bryan88:
U FORGETTING ORAUKWU O!
. Even Awka Etiti, Ojoto Abatete and Alor

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 1:11pm On May 09, 2020
Ouchbabe:

Wealth doesn't hide. Look around them you will see wealth oozing out

Yep, I see them flying around like a bunch of Eagles. Funny set of people. grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Mordson: 1:12pm On May 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Sense people...why won't they be when theyre fixing their brothers in business while our Arthur Eze is just sharing food and money for us and training northerners in his oil business...tchew

Ị bụ onye Ukpo?
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2020
totit:

When it takes people 3months to start and finish 4 storey buildings.. You won't see reason to doubt but will be motivated to work hard..

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Babaken(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I want to marry you
I'll pm you
You too like better thing.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I want to marry you
I'll pm you

mad man
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by walkwithgod(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2020
kuuljay:
Drug Barron's full there too

Really ?

Come out with facts please. I'm here to learn

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ezmans: 1:15pm On May 09, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Yoruba Moslems will hate TVC now.

Watch
Fake Yoruba people in Lagos says that tinubu have sold tvc to Chinese people, so the news is coming from Chinese people.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 1:16pm On May 09, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
When it takes people 3months to start and finish 4 storey buildings.. You won't see reason to doubt but will be motivated to work hard..

And....all of a sudden ' four storey buildings " is now your yardstick. I didn't know that people don't build 4 storey buildings in Lagos, Kanu, Abuja and or another part of Nigeria, right?? cheesy
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Lovelyn451(f): 1:16pm On May 09, 2020
Mordson:

Ị bụ onye Ukpo?
ee ye
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by stieyven(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2020
adadike:
Nnewi and ihiala but honestly, na Nnewi carry am. The day I went for my cousins' baby shower, chimo! .I missed my way , got directed to the landlord's personal house instead. Kai , I almost mistook the landlord for the gateman . The landlord was sitting at the gate, with bathroom slippers , Nokia torch and one bottle of hero beer. He told me plainly that he have so many houses for tenants, which particular one are you looking for? Ndi Nnewi, I throway yansh for una! Unu diegwu!!!
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by trutht828: 1:20pm On May 09, 2020
2sexycom:
My friend, a yoruba guy, was kidnapped by his yoruba people and was to be killed for rituals...

fork off

And that should tell you that shiit happens in every tribe,be it Igbo or Yorubas.

It shows that both Igbos and Yorubas have both good and bad records. So your tribe is not better than any tribe at all.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Burruchaga71(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2020
totit:

. Mumu everywhere ����

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Emperor002: 1:21pm On May 09, 2020
yoruber(you-robbers)i no blame una skull minnin brains always jealous of lgbos una neva chi chon chin una go craze for nmu isreal mata

5 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 1:25pm On May 09, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Mumu everywhere ����

Mumu? More like you've become so helpless and couldn't figure out how to defend your claims hence you resort to insult.

This was the question grin

Ouchbabe:

The bolded, how did you know that? I want to guess...hmmmm.. By sight, assumptions, imagination, or rather, you had access to their bank accounts?

Waiting..... cheesy
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ursullalinda(f): 1:25pm On May 09, 2020
Gforce2015:

God is not a fool. He has a lot of angels that He usually send on errands. He is on the throne.
He can't stool low to the essence of carrying bag of money to give some set of money ritualists at Nnewi.
Probably you are talking about Amadioh (the giver of blood money)

Eyaaa.......I understand your pain......every good thing comes from God......just pray and ask for yours........he will surely bless you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.