Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC (106426 Views)

Nigerians Got Richer As Income Per Capita Surges To $5,250 In 2021 - World Bank / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita-tvc News / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Balogunodua(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2020
benny4wax:
I am from the South East doesn't make me Igbo. My dad is Ikwere while my mom is Idoma does that make me an Igbo?
So Ikwere are now in southeast cheesy smh you don't know what you are saying grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 3:43pm On May 09, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

It seems you don't have anything else doing with your life at the moment other than countering people's comment.

I sincerely hope you're earning a living from it otherwise it's such a shame...

But you just quoted me, I didn't, right? Well, I guess, you need to look at the mirror and tell yourself the truth. grin
Funny people everywhere. grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Rxarinze: 3:45pm On May 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I want to marry you
I'll pm you

Because you hear nyansh
Look at this Creature
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Razy75g: 3:49pm On May 09, 2020
Head slamming idiots from abokiland and yerobaland will be in pains on hearing this. Big fools who have this forum mods support as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 09, 2020
Many on this forum are olodos. Simply put, per capita income means income per head relative to the population of a country or an area. Literally, by the time nnnewi whealth is shared with the people, each person would probably be earning 2ice more than a manager at Chevron or shell earns monthly. Whereas, if you share same whealth with the people of alimosho local government in Lagos, it could mean each person would earn 100k or less in a month. Alimosho has over 10m population and the largest local government in lagos. What's the population of nnnewi?
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Gbolaboi80: 4:00pm On May 09, 2020
Icloud unlock

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by ceejay80s(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2020
I represent my home town nnewi
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Noel19: 4:16pm On May 09, 2020
One4me:

Very Republican no doubt, and as smart and crooked as Republican Donald Trump grin grin grin
Better than "Owo mi da, Tuale baba, anything for boys, and having a motor garage tout and stark illiterate as speaker, Lagos house of assembly.

Lest I forget, help me say hello to the next governor of the most suffersticated state, Lagos, agbero mc Oluomo.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Kennyswag: 4:17pm On May 09, 2020
Sunriserealtors:

You are not even ashamed of yourself to compare yourself with Igbos.
Where were you when Igbos were fighting war. You were doing business and borrowing money from the Igbos money your brother Awolowo seized. After the War Igbos have all their wealth seized and was given only 20 pounds and today you are comparing yourself with Igbos who have come all the way from Igbo Land to dominate your major commodity markets.
Bow your face in shame
why are you guys so daft like this? This bullshit about £20 and the other nonsense lies you guys always say about the war has been trashed many times on nairaland.. Besides, the war is over 50yrs ago. Other african countries who fought wars that took decades like Angola, rwanda, ivory coast, etc.. and even nigeria welcomed you back and you ran for political positions.. so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Justice42003: 4:21pm On May 09, 2020
above all, anambra state has the lowest youth unemployment rate in Nigeria,
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by nograv: 4:22pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
How many billionaire do they have per "capita" grin

16, 000? cheesy cheesy

I wonder, I am of Igbo extraction myself??

If Nnewi and Anambra are so great, this region should look like Japan or better yet Wakanda..

Enough with the chestbeating already..

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ezewuzie01: 4:27pm On May 09, 2020
OriOko88:
Nnewi that's very hostile to non indigenes. I served there, its one of the most polluted towns. You see smokes emmiting from thousands of those small bikes polluting the atmosphere. A non indegene could hardly survive there. Too much homogeneous town. undecided
You have said it all. Nnewi is a horrible place. I am from Anambra though.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 09, 2020
nograv:

I wonder, I am of Igbo extraction myself??

If Nnewi and Anambra are so great, this region should look like Japan or better yet Wakanda..

Enough with the chestbeating already..
Exactly
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Kennyswag: 4:35pm On May 09, 2020
totit:

Yep, I see them flying around like a bunch of Eagles. Funny set of people. grin
Abi you see billionaires driving bike in an underdeveloped town gringrin
Really funny people
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Lovelyn451(f): 4:58pm On May 09, 2020
Mordson:

Wow! Nice! Nice to meet my sister here. kiss

I bi n'Anambra?
pleased to meet you too Nwadi ana

Mba, Anyi bi ugwu awusa
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by PMPSolutions: 4:59pm On May 09, 2020
totit:
grin

You guys still don't figure what's happening here is just some oral concocted, sponsored news and not stats.

Now, let do a little break down ;

according to the news( not stats), it states, a state (Anambra precisely) with the (so-called) highest number of naira billionaires without given a figures or names and numbers of the so called naira billionaires so pray tell us how exactly do we ascertain or establish the said numbers of billionaires or know they even exists? Were they just assumed or counted out of the thin air? And if they are counted what's their numbers and where is their names to compared with the number of billionaires in another states of the country?

Now, your latter article, if we are to go by that, assuming that's what was used as a yardstick to measured the stats, the news-stats rather, are those ten people all and if they are all are you now telling us that in lagos, imo, kaduna there are no billionaires more than that numbers, in naira billionaires. ??

This got to be the joke of a decade.

cheesy

Forbes endorsed it...stop hating

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11500345_screenshot20200509004310_jpega0b1439759ab524b7fe6900390768143
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by pasol4real(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2020
totit:

See how you are contradicting your self
So give me all the names of the billionaires in Lagos n Abuja. You’re stating all this in your quest to counter Forbes, but you don’t ever counter them when they list adenuga n otedola as 2nd n 3rd richest persons in Nigeria. Then it didn’t occur to you that there could be persons far richer than they are.

So far none of you has been able to come up with any reasonable answers, figures.

The thought-provoking question is, where are those billionaires, are they not a human being like you and I to know who they are?

Where in the world do people claim to have the highest numbers of billionaires out of thin air or without figures?

What numbers or figures were used to compare them with their counterparts in Lagos, Abuja head-to-head, and come to such conclusion?

I dare to say, Abuja and Lagos have the highest number of billionaires. Can you dispute that head-to-head with facts undecided undecided

I don't want any emotional or oral figures my mentions ya all. cool cool

Thank you all for your understanding. cool
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 5:04pm On May 09, 2020
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by totit: 5:05pm On May 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
Abi you see billionaires driving bike in an underdeveloped town gringrin
Really funny people

I call it, invisible billionaires ' grin grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by michkosi(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
nobody alive is richer than Jeff Bezos or bill gate.. no matter where u from, even if you be drug lord, no living soul , get money rich Jeff and gate.. be like u no no the worth value of Amazon and Microsoft sha.. those two companies are richer than the continent of Africa combined.. baba, drug lord, politician, assassin, football , all of them combined no get money rich those two guys up there bro.. no dey follow prop

U know the worth of Escobar cartel....calm down...fear drugs cartel Dem.....they ain't mate with any damn person
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by michkosi(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
I said no living soul get money rich dem Jeff and gate.. also if pablo was alive, he can never be richer than those two... Amazon and Microsoft worth over 2trillion$ .. pablo net worth na rough estimate( na guess dem dey guess am)... all the drug cartel combined no fit reach 1trillion $ self...

Remember drugs and narcotics are not advertised ...but e dey sell past every damn thin in d world......
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by gwafaeziokwu: 5:36pm On May 09, 2020
nathdim:
Anyone know any pvc pipe factory in South Eastern Nigeria

Check Krisoral group at Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by PureFace1(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2020
delawal:

many industries there re,owned by igbos too

How many industries mention one?
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ikpongiton: 5:42pm On May 09, 2020
tatatar:
Ipob bureau of statistics have spoken
Do you think its a lie ?
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by nathdim: 5:49pm On May 09, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Check Krisoral group at Onitsha.
thanks
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by anungangampu: 5:55pm On May 09, 2020
PigTormentor:

You know and I know the truth. No need to argue.
fuvkkk off
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by lebete3000: 6:24pm On May 09, 2020
NnaEnh:

There is no need for argument.
Every parts of Nigeria have their peculiar ills.
Good day brother.

No one's arguing with you, you're the one arguing with youreelf.

If you no wan answer, just simply ignore.

Good day to you too.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by YorubaMyKids: 6:25pm On May 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
why are you guys so daft like this? This bullshit about £20 and the other nonsense lies you guys always say about the war has been trashed many times on nairaland.. Besides, the war is over 50yrs ago. Other african countries who fought wars that took decades like Angola, rwanda, ivory coast, etc.. and even nigeria welcomed you back and you ran for political positions.. so what are you saying?

Shut up you fool, And you think if those countries like Rwanda , Angola etc were parts of Nigeria they would have developed half the level Igbos have developed? with your myopic hateful envious tribalistic leaders who would stop at nothing to witch hunt the Igbos doing well eg INNOSON, EMZOR, IBETO, AIRPEACE. Just shut up your mouth you know nothing, When Igbos get their independent Biafran state then you can compare with independent nations you just mentioned not while still in the contraption called zoological republic, yet they are the richest and most successful tribe in Nigeria despite the yoruba and Hausa/ fulani hate.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by adadike(f): 6:30pm On May 09, 2020
Samfloxin:

I bu onye Umudike Uzoakwa ?
uzoakwa yes but not umudike
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by adadike(f): 6:34pm On May 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:

But no Land lady, women are nothing in Igbo land, what are you proud of? if men are talking I will understand but for a woman it just makes me laugh. You people need to realize that you're being cheated

shhh! Biko stop talking. What did you know? Oh because we don't make noise about it. Nnem, go to Onitsha and see your fellow women controlling billions. We don't make noise about it, our men should take the glory , we are okay with our silent billions. It's not a competition.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by adadike(f): 6:35pm On May 09, 2020
ChiefAfonja:

He has many houses okay
noted. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Mizwisdom(f): 6:36pm On May 09, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
In igbo customary law and culture, the man have inheritance to land because they see them as successors to the family name.

Women are always believed to be married out so will start their own families with their hubby.

Our culture differs and we need to respect our differences. Women still have a big role they play in our culture and they are called the Umuada or Umuokpu. They are mean when it comes to solving family issues

Thanks for explaining but I already know this, however I thought it was changing. I respect your culture sha, if you people are okay living that way then no problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.