Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC (106571 Views)

Nigerians Got Richer As Income Per Capita Surges To $5,250 In 2021 - World Bank / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita-tvc News / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Born2Breed(f): 10:21am On May 09, 2020
Very soon the Igbo apprenticeship system will be studied at Harvard business school.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by iPOOPinURmouth: 10:22am On May 09, 2020
nigerians dont know that millionaire meand u must have at least 400million naira. they think millionaire is 1 million naire. bastards

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Midoda: 10:22am On May 09, 2020
adadike:
Nnewi and ihiala but honestly, na Nnewi carry am. The day I went for my cousins' baby shower, chimo! .I missed my way , got directed to the landlord's personal house instead. Kai , I almost mistook the landlord for the gateman . The landlord was sitting at the gate, with bathroom slippers , Nokia torch and one bottle of hero beer. He told me plainly that he have so many houses for tenants, which particular one are you looking for? Ndi Nnewi, I throway yansh for una! Unu diegwu!!!

grin grin I can just imagine your voice at the bolded.hilarious

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by nathdim: 10:22am On May 09, 2020
Anyone know any pvc pipe factory in South Eastern Nigeria
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by straton: 10:22am On May 09, 2020
Awesome! was the only word I could muster after being wonder struck by the gigantic elegant buildings lacing the streets of Nnewi. They are really the town of millionaires.

P.S: Please kind people of Nairaland, I have eaten today but I can't learn my programming today because I don't have data. If you can send 1000 to 3099105115. (First Bank), you will meet a good karma today and I promise to do the favour for someone else whenever I can.

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Jaqenhghar: 10:23am On May 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I want to marry you
I'll pm you
Breast when you see for DP na him make you don dey propose marriage.

[img]https://media1./images/6aaf5abd067954025dece6ae687b6246/tenor.gif?itemid=10306281[/img]

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Twinna: 10:23am On May 09, 2020
Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ewedegubbler: 10:23am On May 09, 2020
Agugbadin:

From many illegal sources, drugs like 20 on death row in an Asian country. Invictus, Evans the kidnappers and robber, importation and manufacturing of fake drugs, ritualist and many more.

Afonja skull miner spotted.

no need trading banters with a hunger ravaged animal, the stench of the smell from the ulcer ravaged stomach will kill me before my time..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:23am On May 09, 2020
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by DammyGbade(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2020
Old report... It was uploaded on tvc YouTube page in 2018. Another town has overthrew Nnewi...

4 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Kenmatt(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2020
Those people are "Ogwu ego" people.

If you know, you know.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2020
undecided

Seriously some people are really easy to manipulate, despite thier supposed narcissistic tendencies they failed to see thier most obvious flaw as a tribe. You don't need much to manipulate them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2020
Mtcheww! Who cares? As if it would make #1 equal $1 or reduce the price of food stuff in the market.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Lovelyn451(f): 10:25am On May 09, 2020
Sense people...why won't they be when theyre fixing their brothers in business while our Arthur Eze is just sharing food and money for us and training northerners in his oil business...tchew

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Toscarel: 10:26am On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
How many billionaire do they have per "capita" grin

16, 000? cheesy cheesy

dumb, naive, and ignorant

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by AnanseK(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2020
adadike:
Nnewi and ihiala but honestly, na Nnewi carry am. The day I went for my cousins' baby shower, chimo! .I missed my way , got directed to the landlord's personal house instead. Kai , I almost mistook the landlord for the gateman . The landlord was sitting at the gate, with bathroom slippers , Nokia torch and one bottle of hero beer. He told me plainly that he have so many houses for tenants, which particular one are you looking for? Ndi Nnewi, I throway yansh for una! Unu diegwu!!!

He have ? Please find yourself an English teacher
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Obamaofusa: 10:26am On May 09, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
From Forbes, read carefully
Sponsored lies just like Invictus Obi.
Give us the names of those billionaires.
The only place where we have more than 20 billionaires is Ijebu in Yorubaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Noel19: 10:26am On May 09, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Most of them are into money rituals and illegal businesses
Where did badoo guys originate from?

The word gbe'omo gbe'omo is Yoruba for child kidnapping and money ritual.

Go get your brain reset so you can at least reason like a normal human should.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Arijude(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2020
Sundaycomputer:
If you want to enjoy computer village group drop ur number
drop your own
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by gloryfidedesign(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2020
No be lie this people get a lot of asset

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 10:29am On May 09, 2020
Blood Money!

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Kawabonga(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2020
totit:
grin

You guys still don't figure what's happening here is just some oral concocted, sponsored news and not stats.

Now, let do a little break down ;

according to the news( not stats), it states, a state (Anambra precisely) with the (so-called) highest number of naira billionaires without given a figures or names and numbers of the so called naira billionaires so pray tell us how exactly do we ascertain or establish the said numbers of billionaires or know they even exists? Were they just assumed or counted out of the thin air? And if they are counted what's their numbers and where is their names to compared with the number of billionaires in another states of the country?

Now, your second articles, if we are to go by thet, assuming that's what was used as the yardstick to measured the stats, the news-stats rather, are those ten people all and if they are all are you now telling us that in lagos, imo, kaduna there are not more than that numbers, in naira billionaires. ??

This got to be the joke of a decade.

cheesy
Someone should help this pained niqqur with sniper... slowpoke seems to be in 'sifia pains' grin
totit:
grin

You guys still don't figure what's happening here is just some oral concocted, sponsored news and not stats.

Now, let do a little break down ;

according to the news( not stats), it states, a state (Anambra precisely) with the (so-called) highest number of naira billionaires without given a figures or names and numbers of the so called naira billionaires so pray tell us how exactly do we ascertain or establish the said numbers of billionaires or know they even exists? Were they just assumed or counted out of the thin air? And if they are counted what's their numbers and where is their names to compared with the number of billionaires in another states of the country?

Now, your second articles, if we are to go by thet, assuming that's what was used as the yardstick to measured the stats, the news-stats rather, are those ten people all and if they are all are you now telling us that in lagos, imo, kaduna there are not more than that numbers, in naira billionaires. ??

This got to be the joke of a decade.

cheesy
Someone should help this pained niqqur with sniper... slowpoke seems to be in 'sifia pains'

8 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Toscarel: 10:31am On May 09, 2020
tatatar:
Ipob bureau of statistics have spoken

that's lame, hatred and jealousy would Always blind you from the truth, give us a better statistics other than that of TVC a Yoruba owned telvison station

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Arijude(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2020
JubrilBuhari:

Another Yoruba moozlem running after beautiful Igbo bae.
they run away from their ewedu stinking girls and be chasing our classy chicks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by iamademorlar(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Lol Am here waiting for ogbomosho twisters
Did you live in ogbomosho?
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by iamademorlar(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by iamademorlar(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by majamajic(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2020
totit:

There is no state in Nigeria or any where in the world that's 100% built by the indigenous people. You want to contend that? Then prove it with facts grin cheesy

Oh, you think the ipods propaganda is accepted by people with logic and intellect? cheesy

He said town , u are calling state
Won't u get out of this thread ?
If u fall from poorest nnewi person money , u go break hand and neck
Better go !

6 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Focusmind: 10:33am On May 09, 2020
Millionaire town yet it is still one of the worst city to live in.

Our focus should be on the livelibility of cities and not on the number of each self - made millionaires there.

The town is too congested, highly disorganised, poor road network, crude infrastructure and highly polluted.

These are not peculiar to Nnewi but common features of a typical Nigerian town or city.

6 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Mizwisdom(f): 10:34am On May 09, 2020
adadike:

But no Land lady, women are nothing in Igbo land, what are you proud of? if men are talking I will understand but for a woman it just makes me laugh. You people need to realize that you're being cheated

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:35am On May 09, 2020
Smoke55:
Just Watch How The Sophisticated Morons Will Flood This Threads..

na yorubber people

4 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OKTolu: 10:35am On May 09, 2020
ncan name checkers association of Nigeria where art thou ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 3 / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.