Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC (106391 Views)

Nigerians Got Richer As Income Per Capita Surges To $5,250 In 2021 - World Bank / How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita-tvc News / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by AmazingELixir: 10:56am On May 09, 2020
totit:

Stop being funny. You can't even defend your claim. grin

Stop arguing blindly, If you claim to be a Nigerian and don't know Nnewi a town that can even go for a local government as been the hub of money bags and big time industrialists then sorry..

There is something different about Anambra people those guys don't do some things, their resilience encapsulates the survival and can_do spirit of the south Easterners.

Unfortunately that resilience also leads them negatively as their love for money leads them to do somany unthinkable things.

7 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Doyou2019: 10:56am On May 09, 2020
Smoke55:
Just Watch How The Sophisticated Morons Will Flood This Threads..
grin

Come on mate. We are one!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Franchise21(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2020
Awol1:

It's a documentary by TVC, a Yoruba owned TV station.

Are you in sifia pain?
A Tinubu owned TV Station

1 Like

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Polchiz(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2020
Ritchiee:

It doesn't stop Igbos being the poorest people in the South while Yorubas are the richest.
Only Alakija will buy all those audio billionaires. grin
One importer in Nwewi may be richer than your Alakija but the amazing thing is that he will never publicize his wealth.
There are people in Nigeria who are richer than Dangote.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Saintinoo(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2020
Coldie:
This documentary smhw is Ill informed.

Let's not mention Lagos, but meet look at Ota in Ogun state. You would know that Nnewi is still a Learner
See this one, he can not even read... Ota is filled with branches of companies situated in Lagos.

How many Ota born men and women own any company in Ota?

How many rich men are from Ota?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by IGBOSON1: 10:58am On May 09, 2020
SpecialAgent:
undecided

Seriously some people are really easy to manipulate, despite thier supposed narcissistic tendencies they failed to see thier most obvious flaw as a tribe. You don't need much to manipulate them

I really don’t know why you people cannot see a thread or news report giving Igbos kudos for anything, and just ignore it if it rubs you up the wrong way due to you innate bigotry!

Just read what you posted again and tell me how Igbos are less ‘narcissistic and flawed’ than say your own ethnic group! Unless of course you’re a non Nigerian!

I keep on telling my people that we cannot continue living in the same country with bitter, hateful bigots like you and hope to reach our full potential as a people! Evil people like you feel your life is not meaningful and complete if you perceive Igbos to be more successful than you in anything!

You’re truly troubled mate!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Brunicekid(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I want to marry you
I'll pm you
ObafemiAwolowo was not like this ooo
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ryocaj(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2020
They don do rituals tire..
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by guru90: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
I so much respect Nnewi people via Money making Machine.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 11:01am On May 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
I want to marry you
I'll pm you
you see only breast talk say you wan marry an. Why not wait till you see face, maybe you will reconsider.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Thonypadua(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2020
Ritchiee:

Magodo,Ikoyi,Lekki would not cause an eyebrow but Nnewi.
We have more real billionaires in Ijebu than anywhere in Nigeria.

Is TVC or whoever(TVC does not have the instruments for this kind of study.This is why nobody will believe it except gullible Igbos) uploaded the video a research entity?No of course.It is still the usual Igbo gibberish.

Fake per capita without fact. Just propaganda according to Igbos.

This is a study showing per capita.

Yorubas are on top because they are generally richer than the Igbos.
you know even understand the message bro, don't you know these guys are gullible, if you wan to rear them say something sweet about them and they will forget all the negative things you have said about them, ask Ffk, Reno and aunty kemi.Tinubu is doing the same thing.
2023 will be sweet bro, just watch .

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Balogunodua(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2020
Awol1:

Are you in sifia pain?
Hope when same media name Yoruba the richest tribe in in Nigeria you won't call it fake grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by BigTableShaker(f): 11:02am On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
How many billionaire do they have per "capita" grin

16, 000? cheesy cheesy
Igbo amaka.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by goaldynboy: 11:02am On May 09, 2020
Agugbadin:

[s]From many illegal sources, drugs like 20 on death row in an Asian country. Invictus, Evans the kidnappers and robber, importation and manufacturing of fake drugs, ritualist and many more[/s]

This is the lines you poor frustrated people use to console yourselves!

The world now know that Ogun State is the capital of money rituals and the whole SouthWast.e is the dungeon of skull mining!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Triplerg: 11:04am On May 09, 2020
spafu:

Just the big breast inside cloth wey you see you done dey talk marriage.
grin
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by 2sexycom(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2020
trutht828:

The same Igbo kwenu that murdered themselves in Anambra.
My friend, a yoruba guy, was kidnapped by his yoruba people and was to be killed for rituals...

fork off

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Godsfavour78: 11:04am On May 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Nnewi is fucking rich...then fucking stingy...over sense

If you want to make money you have to learn from them....they NNEWI DISCIPLINES MONEY NEGOTIATES LIKE THE CHINESE FUCKING HOLDS BACK ON THEIR OFFER AND FUCKING DELAY AND DRAINS YOUR EXPECTATIONS....

IGBO....what a white man saw and choose to hold us down rather than exploit our gifts....we will soon break free and show them Africa got what it takes to be in G7
I want to learn bossu. But i don't understand your post.
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 11:05am On May 09, 2020
totit:

Forbe for where? You must think this is the first time the news is being aired?
Na wa oo
forget Forbes. You really think Bezos or Bill Gates are the richest men in the world? Lol they only list people with declared, traceable and legit assets. I can categorically tell you there are many men of the underworld or even legit businessmen with untraceable assets that are richer than Bill gates but don’t show up on Forbes list.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Dottore: 11:05am On May 09, 2020
totit:
grin

You guys still don't figure what's happening here is just some oral concocted, sponsored news and not stats.

Now, let do a little break down ;

according to the news( not stats), it states, a state (Anambra precisely) with the (so-called) highest number of naira billionaires without given a figures or names and numbers of the so called naira billionaires so pray tell us how exactly do we ascertain or establish the said numbers of billionaires or know they even exists? Were they just assumed or counted out of the thin air? And if they are counted what's their numbers and where is their names to compared with the number of billionaires in another states of the country?

Now, your second articles, if we are to go by thet, assuming that's what was used as the yardstick to measured the stats, the news-stats rather, are those ten people all and if they are all are you now telling us that in lagos, imo, kaduna there are not more than that numbers, in naira billionaires. ??

This got to be the joke of a decade.

cheesy

Igbos no doubt are the richest in Nigeria. They have the largest concentration of people that live above poverty line as a result of their penchant for self reliance and competitiveness not only amongst themselves but in the environment where they find themselves.
Igbos love to migrate in search of greener pastures

An average Igbo is very ambitious and never cows at economic challenges.
They can adapt easily to economic swings of any given location. They have proactive business tendencies and inborn informal business forecast skills thus making them willing to delve into virtually every form of commercial activity.
You'd see them VIRTUALLY IN CONTROL of sectors of commerce like:
Household Electronics
Mobile Phones, ICT equipment
Office and Hospital Equipment
Clothing and Apparels
Cosmetics products
Groceries
Automobiles and Spare Parts
Building Materials
Public Transportation
Household commodities
General import and Exports
Hospitality amongst others

You can still feel their commendable presence in other sectors that they are not in dominant control of like:
Manufacturing
Oil and Gas
Banking
Forex
Craftsmanship
Real estate
Food and Beverages
Hospital and Healthcare etc
There's no state or town in Nigeria that you can't find a market dominated by Igbos. There's no country in the world you can't find an Igbo man.

Igbos own at least 60percent of the hotels in Nigeria.

Apart from the indigenes of host states Igbos are the highest number of landlords and property owners in every state in Nigeria.

An average Igbo man is very afraid of poverty that's why some can even venture into narcotics trade just to escape poverty.

Apart from few Areas with heavy Federal Government presence like Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt, Igbo states/regions are the most developed in Nigeria despite being war torn in the inglorious Nigerian civil war of 1967-1970

Call it chestbeating or anything but its a verifiable fact.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 11:05am On May 09, 2020
Ritchiee:

It doesn't stop Igbos being the poorest people in the South while Yorubas are the richest.
Only Alakija will buy all those audio billionaires. grin
Even your Lagos doesn't have more concentration of Naira indigenous billionaire than Nnewi-Forbes

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by caprini1: 11:05am On May 09, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
what type of lies are these
She just gave you an absolute truth,not that they dont like showing off...but most of them value investing in people than showing off,its the younger generations that are showing off,my uncle has 4 houses in Lagos ,2 in onitsha,1 in Aba and 4 commercial houses and a monster of a mansion in Nnewi .But his best dressing till date is a combat short and t shirt and he drives a 2008 Avalon grin

3 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 11:07am On May 09, 2020
pheelhip:

Nnewi and Blood money
a frnd from Nnewi told me that Nnewi people and blood money no be from here. Few of them made it Legitly without going into blood money. they will disguise because they dont want to help their people. such life.

I went to another place called Igbariam, you will see a young boy of 22 building a mansion in the village and riding bike upan_down. during Christmas you will see money on the floor at all corners, you dere not pick it.

we celebrate working smartly and not blood money making measures
#fact
Hating will never make you make it.

4 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Balogunodua(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Even your Lagos doesn't have more concentration of Naira indigenous billionaire than Nnewi-Forbes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by majamajic(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2020
Ritchiee:

Is TVC or whoever(TVC does not have the instruments for this kind of study.This is why nobody will believe it except gullible Igbos) uploaded the video a research entity?No of course.It is still the usual Igbo gibberish.

Igbos are in Lagos remember
The report is from Forbes, tvc just reported it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Nobody: 11:10am On May 09, 2020
my home town.....anedo anioma.......anedo amaka
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by auschris: 11:10am On May 09, 2020
The man in the last pic, NGOBROS, was my former landlord. A very simple, good and humble man, I must say. A christian in words and deeds. I May God continue to bless him.
OFFICIAL336:
it is a well-known fact that Nnewi is the city with the largest concentration of millionaires in West Africa. TVC ran a documentary about how they were able to achieve the feat.

Enjoy

Watch TVC 2018 Documentary Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCrUVZI_gTI&pbjreload=10

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 11:10am On May 09, 2020
Ritchiee:

You downplayed Forbes but wants us to believe your Yemi Bureau of Statistics.

Well done.

Ijebu ko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by toprealman: 11:10am On May 09, 2020
adadike:
Nnewi and ihiala but honestly, na Nnewi carry am. The day I went for my cousins' baby shower, chimo! .I missed my way , got directed to the landlord's personal house instead. Kai , I almost mistook the landlord for the gateman . The landlord was sitting at the gate, with bathroom slippers , Nokia torch and one bottle of hero beer. He told me plainly that he have so many houses for tenants, which particular one are you looking for? Ndi Nnewi, I throway yansh for una! Unu diegwu!!!
Na bwest you throway like that for your DP. Unu di egwu!!!
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Ritchiee: 11:11am On May 09, 2020
Polchiz:

One importer in Nwewi may be richer than your Alakija but the amazing thing is that he will never publicize his wealth.
There are people in Nigeria who are richer than Dangote.

And what will he be importing?
Ships?

What Honeywell...a Yoruba coy... imports,10,000 of your audio rich men cannot import.Igbos are petty traders.This is why your IGR is so small even with the audio largest market in West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by goaldynboy: 11:11am On May 09, 2020
IGBOSON1:

I really don’t know why you people cannot see a thread or news report giving Igbos kudos for anything, and just ignore it if it rubs you up the wrong way due to you innate bigotry!

Just read what you posted again and tell me how Igbos are less ‘narcissistic and flawed’ than say your own ethnic group! Unless of course you’re a non Nigerian!

I keep on telling my people that we cannot continue living in the same country with bitter, hateful bigots like you and hope to reach our full potential as a people! Evil people like you feel your life is not meaningful and complete if you perceive Igbos to be more successful than you in anything!

You’re truly troubled mate!

My Brother! If there is any way I could like this your comment 1000 times, I would have done it!

I have never seen a more hateful, bittered and envious people like the yarib.a tribe!!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2020
Awol1:

Are you in sifia pain?

Now you can go back home
Re: How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC by OFFICIAL336: 11:11am On May 09, 2020
caprini1:
She just gave you an absolute truth,not that they dont like showing off...but most of them value investing in people than showing off,its the younger generations that are showing off,my uncle has 4 houses in Lagos ,2 in onitsha,1 in Aba and 4 commercial houses and a monster of a mansion in Nnewi .But his best dressing till date is a combat short and t shirt and he drives a 2008 Avalon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.