Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush (8571 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by orisa37: 6:48am On May 09, 2020
CHINESE' ARE THIEVES
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Susu888(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2020
Pls before anything they should flog dem well to reset their brains because sometimes they tend to be strong headed nd stubborn to the xtent of challenging government officials(uganda is case study).

Let them remake their faces so they know this isn't uganda first before anything.

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Gabkosh: 7:09am On May 09, 2020
E go pain some people from particular side cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by dazzlingd(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2020
We want them jailed in our prisons....useless idiots

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Gandollar(f): 7:32am On May 09, 2020
Nothing will happen. They are there at the employ of a big guy, obviously a son of the soil who pays royalty to a higher authority.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by DipoToyo(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2020
grin
Protecting lives and properties

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by KingAzubuike(f): 8:07am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

they are fully armed with standard issued AK47 , they got the lisence from IG hush hush without much media coverage so as not to get other region requesting same

Note the guy I arrowed in my third picture in this very news is carrying a riffle
It's only a matter of time before people start shouting end sars end amotekun. Those people will commit all sorts of attrocities with that weapon.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Balogunodua(m): 8:09am On May 09, 2020
Good one from Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by illicit(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

they are not under the police however, just like Navy would send Oil Bunkerers and other Economic crimes on the High Sea to EFCC for Prosecution, and NSCDC would send all vandals to Nigerian Police for Prosecution, Amotekun fully backed by the law would also send all culprit to Nigerian Police Force D - Department or State CID for prosecution, as only Nigerian Police, EFCC, ICPC , DSS has statury power of prosecution even if Nigerian Army catches a terrorist and need them prosecuted they hand them over to DSS

so Western Nigerian Seciurity Network Code named Amotekun is not under any Federal organisation

not in all cases...
if you are caught with drugs, only NDLEA can prosecute you, not the police
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Exc2000: 8:22am On May 09, 2020
illicit:

not in all cases...
if you are caught with drugs, only NDLEA can prosecute you, not the police

you are right just like ICPC prosecutes sharp practices and corruption, my points still remains tho the people I mentioned don't have prosecutor power, and if offenses are commited outside NDLEA's EFCC's ICPC's mandate they still refer to the police

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by orisa37: 8:26am On May 09, 2020
CHINESE ARE BANDITS AND WRECKERS.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by AdmissionGetEas: 8:26am On May 09, 2020
Some indigenes are supporting them, how do they know the place without indigenous involvement..... Nigerians and corruption..
God heal us

Meanwhile check my signature for your University admission without jamb
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Exc2000: 8:27am On May 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

It's only a matter of time before people start shouting end sars end amotekun. Those people will commit all sorts of attrocities with that weapon.

I doubt that... End Sars people are within the city, Amotekun works like forest guard or rangers outside the city, in the bush and villages, and in case of abuses each state provided a disciplinary department in the law which is headed by a retired Yoruba DSS officer, Soldier or Police from rank of AIG , DSS director or General
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by illicit(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

you are right just like ICPC prosecutes sharp practices and corruption, my points still remains tho the people I mentioned don't have prosecutor power, and if offenses are commited outside NDLEA's EFCC's ICPC's mandate they still refer to the police

Yeah.
EFCC, ICPC, DSS, NSCDC, they are actually police.

NDLEA is totally different and has prosecuting powers.

That's why drug dealers hardly run from police or Army, na to settle.

But if na NDLEA, Dem go jakpa.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Exc2000: 8:32am On May 09, 2020
illicit:

Yeah.
EFCC, ICPC, DSS, NSCDC, they are actually police.

NDLEA is totally different and has prosecuting powers.

That's why drug dealers hardly run from police or Army, na to settle.

But if na NDLEA, Dem go jakpa.

yeah , more so NDLEA don't useless themselves as police do so they still have that fear when the go on raids

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by illicit(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

yeah , more so NDLEA don't useless themselves as police do so they still have that fear when the go on raids
yeah
Soldier dey collect money at road blocks now.

Akure - Ado Ekiti road
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Nobody: 8:41am On May 09, 2020
Herrh! We should never permit Chinese Nationals to practice Galamsey in our country la.
Those Chinese are criminals and need to be brought to Justice.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by gosmoney(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2020
I knw police would have knwn about dis long ago but bribery won't let dem talk dis is where amotekun and police fight will start.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by orisa37: 8:43am On May 09, 2020
ILLEGALLY MINING THE RESOURCES OF OSUN STATE? WHY?
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by orisa37: 9:18am On May 09, 2020
WHEN IN ROME BEHAVE LIKE THE ROMANS.

IF 17 NIGERIANS WERE CAUGHT LIKE THIS IN CHINA, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEM? THEY WOULD BE KILLED, THEIR BODIES MUTILATED AND BURNT FOR SUYA. NOBODY WOULD HEAR A HISS. WE DON'T DO THAT IN NIGERIA.

SO, I SUGGEST WE LOCK THEM UP IN ABUJA PRISON FOR ONE MONTH NO FOOD NO WATER. AFTER SEND THEM ALL BACK TO CHINA.

THEY'RE THIEVES, PLUNDERERS, WRECKLESS AND WICKED ANIMALS. THE WORLD HAS INDULGED THEM.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by nairalandankrah: 10:05am On May 09, 2020
AdmissionGetEas:
Some indigenes are supporting them, how do they know the place without indigenous involvement..... Nigerians and corruption..
God heal us

Meanwhile check my signature for your University admission without jamb
Very true
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by lereinter(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2020
Useless Chinese

Bringer of coronavirus

Idiots

They want to become world giant by stealing and shortchanging Africa.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by nairalandankrah: 10:15am On May 09, 2020
lereinter:

Useless Chinese

Bringer of coronavirus

Idiots

They want to become world giant by stealing and shortchanging Africa.

With the co operation of our polithievecians they are already shortchanging and stealing from us..
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Mipoplenty: 10:27am On May 09, 2020
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by TheSourcerer: 11:02am On May 09, 2020
But let's be honest Amotekun did an Amazing job, I don't think I have seen such from the Npf all my life.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by TheSourcerer: 11:04am On May 09, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
It's good to know they were caught.
Therefore, the law should take its full course.
jokes aside this amoteAmo are performing feats even the Npf has not
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by excanny: 11:48am On May 09, 2020
emillysmigael:
Can we at least deport them biko?

They should be imprisoned first.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by zedegit: 11:51am On May 09, 2020
KingJa:
Well the Chinese have learned, Amotekun is for real.

Amotekun became a reality because the SW governors held Buhari by the blokkus.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 09, 2020
After producing deadly viruses, now is the time to start criminal activities. Mtchew! na jungle justice dem deserve.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by sofiscatedmoron: 1:37pm On May 09, 2020
Minning skull because Afonja has no oil
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by samictelecoms12(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2020
Amotekun are doing well, they should punish them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC's Yusuf Galambi Wins Gwaram Federal Constituency By-Election in Jigawa / Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial / Cross River Secures $3.5bn For Bakassi Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.