Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush (8573 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by chinko4naija(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2020
Horus:
The Osun State Government on Sunday announced the arrest of 17 Chinese nationals

Chai, my countrymen! God punish poverty!
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Kaysalas(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Optional09:

or sentence to death by hanging
Oga Optional, why
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Optional09: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kaysalas:

Oga Optional, why did you share my post just now. Are you an agent of destruction? I am trying to seek help codedly and you are exposing me on wetin nor concern you

I have no business with you have terrible day
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Reminder: We are indebted to China to the tune of billions.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by iluvdonjazzy: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Maybe they are planting 5 G network.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by rossukkii: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
emillysmigael:
Can we at least deport them biko?

They should be tried and jailed if found guilty, not deported.

After they serve their time, then they can be deported.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by rossukkii: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Horus:
The Osun State Government on Sunday announced the arrest of 17 Chinese nationals

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11500264_chineseminer_jpegae3fde52da5e0d04af5b6fee8bea1780

Look at them. Slanty-eyed criminals and crooked, corrupt thieves stealing from the same Africa that is giving them contracts for various projects.

If you try this in their country now, you'll see fast how they'll broadcast it and start rounding up black people everywhere.

These animals need to be jailed, and flogged in that jail till they learn something.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by rossukkii: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
fatdick:
Imagine the fate of Africans caught mining illegally anywhere in China.

Ah......They won't even announce it. They will just capture them, and take them somewhere and shoot them. End of story.
Re: Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush by rossukkii: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2021
orisa37:
WHEN IN ROME BEHAVE LIKE THE ROMANS.

IF 17 NIGERIANS WERE CAUGHT LIKE THIS IN CHINA, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THEM? THEY WOULD BE KILLED, THEIR BODIES MUTILATED AND BURNT FOR SUYA. NOBODY WOULD HEAR A HISS. WE DON'T DO THAT IN NIGERIA.

SO, I SUGGEST WE LOCK THEM UP IN ABUJA PRISON FOR ONE MONTH NO FOOD NO WATER. AFTER SEND THEM ALL BACK TO CHINA.

THEY'RE THIEVES, PLUNDERERS, WRECKLESS AND WICKED ANIMALS. THE WORLD HAS INDULGED THEM.

You can't physically abuse them and send them back to China. That would cos political wahala. They missed their chance to deal with them right there in the forest. If they had been shot and their bodies burnt in the forest, we would not be having this discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What INEC Chairman's Son Said About Peter Obi & Later Deleted It / Oba Of Benin - I Secretly Prayed For Oshiomhole’s Victory / Full Election Results From All The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.