Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

What You Need To Understand About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Need To Understand About Men (269 Views)

What Alot Of Men Do Not Understand About Women. / 21 Sign Languages Guys Should Understand About Ladies. / What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Understand About Men by maxevans: 12:26am On May 09, 2020
“I can sleep with her, marry her, take care of her, but love that’s something else. Guys don’t like to talk about love. They don’t know what to say. Of course guys feel love. But they express it differently.”

Why don’t most men just come out and tell us the way they feel?

In my years spent as a therapist, I’ve learned that love can make men feel vulnerable, childlike and unable to do what’s expected of them, especially those who believe they’re functioning in a dog-eat-dog world. Still men do love, and different types of men express their love differently. In fact, love means different things to a man, at different times in his life. This means that a woman needs to be alert to who her man is and what love means to him. If you’re frustrated with waiting to hear those three magic words, take a look at what your man may already be saying—in other ways...visit link below for full details

https://thewildanddomestic.com/what-you-need-to-understand-about-men/

(1) (Reply)

10 Memorable Things Couples Should Do Together To Deepen Their Bond / Don't Date A Person With Big Dreams But No Action... / Dear Ladies, Do Not Let The Material Gifts A Suitor Gives You To Blind You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.