Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. (4439 Views)

Why Do Women Ask This Question After Sex / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] / Note:: How Women Ask For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Denko2721987(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2018
I want us to dedicate this page today to do this.

Ladies in the house ask that question that has really been bugging you to know about men and let the men in the house reply you.

Please lets be matured with our questions and responses and also try to be sincere as possible..

Ok let it begin..

Good morning evening everyone..

Oya Ladies begin..

Fellas in the house, please corporate..

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by mikejj(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2018
grin i stand here and wait
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Why do men love sex more than 'LOVE'?
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by ashewoboy(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2018
why is it that when a guy asks you out, he has become your ATM?

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2018
lolz
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by donstan18: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl, makydebbie , highpriestess , shaybebaby

Ask, i'll answer you all. cheesy
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by highpriestess: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2018
lol,donstan18.grin
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by donstan18: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2018
highpriestess:
lol,donstan18.grin
Your question? cheesy
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:
TheUpsetGirl, makydebbie , highpriestess , shaybebaby

why are you broke? cheesy
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by donstan18: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

why are you broke? cheesy
Lol, what's your definition of broke, let's know if I'm broke cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, what's your definition of broke, let's know if I'm broke cheesy

someone who can't spend up to 300k on his lady in a year smiley
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2018
JixNation:

Love Is Sex. Sex Is Lovelipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Only Poor Witches Ask This Question

If Wishes Were Horses, broke Girls Will Ride...

You Are Seriously Mad and You Know It...

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Mandrake007(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2018
JixNation:
because if we honestly tell you girls we want sex y'all would turn us down unless we lie to you lot that we love you,and eventhough you lot know we lie it soothes your minds cos you lot love being lied to and deceived and stop pretending like you don't like sex too.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Alot Of Girls These Days will Automatically Like A Guy Because He Is Rich...

Why Are Girls Looking For Men With Money?

What Happened To Love at First sight?

What Happened To Love First, money Later?

Highqueen/ Highpriestess
Lalas247
AntiBrutus
Makydebbie
Mariinee
Sexybbstar
Rebirthforgoody

1 Like

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by donstan18: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I'm not joking.
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:

I'm not joking.

I'm not joking either undecided
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Highqueen/ Highpriestess

Lalas247

AntiBrutus

Makydebbie

Mariinee

Sexybbstar

Rebirthforgoody

broke nigga spotted...
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by makydebbie(f): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:
TheUlpsetGirl, mkydebbie , higpriestess , saybebaby

Lol, no question for now, but if one pops in, I'll ask.

Wait a minute, lemme ask this one.

Are men generally hypocritical or it's just nairaland guys? tongue
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by coolestofall(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2018
U see y not to take naija gals seriously? They c opportunity 2 get answers 2 any questions they hv abt guyz n d best they cld come up with is "y r guyz hroke". I give up on this bunch of gals, they r only useful as intimacy gadgets.

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

broke nigga spotted...
Certified Poor Witch!
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by donstan18: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I'm not joking either undecided
Come up with a good question, don't be stupid.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by donstan18: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, no question for now, but if one pops in, I'll ask.

Wait a minute, lemme ask this one.

Are men generally hypocritical or it's just nairaland guys? tongue

Both genders can be hypocritical, it's not men's thing cheesy
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by highpriestess: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:

Your question? cheesy
lol,why are you guys always fond of looking for females trouble here.lipsrsealedcheesy
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:

Come up with a good question, don't be stupid.

why are you still in Nigeria undecided
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Soft work cheesy
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by donstan18: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,why are you guys always fond of looking for females trouble here.lipsrsealedcheesy

Guyz don't look for trouble here, they spill the bitter truth about ladies.
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by donstan18: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

why are you still in Nigeria undecided
Which kyn person be dis nh?

I'll soon be asked 'Why am I a guy'

1 Like

Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Highqueen/ Highpriestess

Lalas247

AntiBrutus

Makydebbie

Mariinee

Sexybbstar

Rebirthforgoody

Because that's the law
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Because that's the law

law enacted by who undecided
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2018
donstan18:

Which kyn person be dis nh?

I'll soon be asked 'Why am I a guy'

just shut up and answer the question undecided
Re: What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. by donstan18: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

just shut up and answer the question undecided
Lol, I should shut up and still answer a question.
Why are you contradicting your brain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Charged For Touching Woman’s Breast / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.