Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,918 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

How To Know A Cheating Partner Very Easy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Cheating Partner Very Easy (496 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? / Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Cheating Partner Very Easy by Admissionclass: 12:26am On May 09, 2020
Truth be told if you partner is a cheat or is likely to cheat you will know instinctively from their but it's just that must of most of us ignore the red flags because the love we have for that person will blind us a partner that will cheat always leave clues but its only if you are smart you will be able to pick them.
1)For example you are dating a lady that doesn't allow you see her phone chats it is over protective of her phone and you guys just joke about it you have foolishly ignored the most obvious red flag ever.

2)a partner who deletes chats before giving you his/ her phone is also a great sign of cheating.

3)a partner who delays before picking you calls whenever they are far from you is a chronic cheat.
Re: How To Know A Cheating Partner Very Easy by keentola(m): 12:58am On May 09, 2020
wetin concern me with her cheating? make she dey cheat dey go as long as say she no disturb my own ministry, and her kpekus dey always dey there whenever I need am.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Moment Man Escapes From Police | The Commentary Is Epic | / Hair Styling; 5 Different Ways To Style Your Hair / Se Why She Is Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.