Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother (3652 Views)

My Brother's GF Has Snatched My Boyfriend / Girls Generally Including My GF Has Been Irritating Me And I Don't Know Why / My Gf Has Cheated On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by mechanics(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2020
You have to call it quit o, any man or lady who talks to his/her parents anyhow will eventually receive the wrath of God if they don't repent, that's not a good attitude, she's paying good for evil, for her mum to single handedly raise them up after the death of their dad should make them love their mother the more and not to give her headache, and the Bible says we should Obey our parents for this is right.

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Skmoda360(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2020
MasterRahl:
Well, this is the first time I'm seeing this side of her, that's why I brought the matter here.
Bros, look before you leap because she will do worst to your mum....just continue to observe her behaviour then you will know whether she is good enough to be a wife.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 9:33am On May 09, 2020
Skmoda360:

Bros, look before you leap because she will do worst to your mum....just continue to observe her behaviour then you will know whether she is good enough to be a wife.
Thank you Sir. Will do as advised.
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 9:34am On May 09, 2020
mechanics:
You have to call it quit o, any man or lady who talks to his/her parents anyhow will eventually receive the wrath of God if they don't repent, that's not a good attitude, she's paying good for evil, for her mum to single handedly raise them up after the death of their dad should make them love their mother the more and not to give her headache, and the Bible says we should Obey our parents for this is right.
Thanks bro. Advice received!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by mechanics(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2020
MasterRahl:
Thanks bro. Advice received!
You welcome sir.
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 9:45am On May 09, 2020
U ppl will not kill me grin ..u mean u banned her from your side fr 2 months same way den dey ban ppl from coming to stadium cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 9:52am On May 09, 2020
Heistman:
U ppl will not kill me grin ..u mean u banned her from your side fr 2 months same way den dey ban ppl from coming to stadium cheesy
Yes na. Since e too hard for her to tell her mummy sorry. Make she stay her side before they will say that she started insulting her mum because has a man's house to run to. We dey avoid trouble these days baba

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 10:39am On May 09, 2020
MasterRahl:
Yes na. Since e too hard for her to tell her mummy sorry. Make she stay her side before they will say that she started insulting her mum because has a man's house to run to. We dey avoid trouble these days baba
lol..na Tru sha u get point .she ghas fix up her relationship with her mum first..it's very important

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by seedorfg(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2020
Having same issue with a strong head gf, though I don't normally take it up on her but recently I've been giving her hot hot.

As a man you need to stand your ground on a decision you put for your wife or gf else you will become a sissy.

4 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Israflor(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2020
There is more to this, my observation as a private school teacher is that an average parent of this "android generation" will rather prefer his/her children have their ways unchecked and when the repercussions are coming in, he/she starts to play "blame game" and solicit unnecessary and unwarranted sympathy.
That woman, one way or the other had partly failed as a mother in raising the girls to be useful to themselves and bring peace of mind to her as she grows old.
Another thing is that the mother may have embarrassing secretes that the girls can't live with, notwithstanding, your mother will always be your mother no matter what.
However, this is an indication of a bad Omen, I mean your own biological mother is not safe especially with your girlfriend.
My thought though.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
Israflor:
There is more to this, my observation as a private school teacher is that an average parent of this "android generation" will rather prefer his/her children have their ways unchecked and when the repercussions are coming in, he/she starts to play "blame game" and solicit unnecessary and unwarranted sympathy.
That woman, one way or the other had partly failed as a mother in raising the girls to be useful to themselves and bring peace of mind to her as she grows old.
Another thing is that the mother may have embarrassing secretes that the girls can't live with, notwithstanding, your mother will always be your mother no matter what.
However, this is an indication of a bad Omen, I mean your own biological mother is not safe especially with your girlfriend.
My thought though.
Thank you for this detailed information. Your experience as a teacher lends more credence to this. Teachers relate with the parents as well as with the kids so you guys really know much about parental upbringing. I will observe from a distance and see what she grows up into. Let me assume it is the usual adolescence madness.
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol!

Barred for two months grin
This one dey form demigod grin
I no blame you, na the girl I blame.

Well, it's a lowlifer situation, what else would anyone except?

If you're a man, I pity you. If you're a woman, I pity your vagina.

With what you just wrote, you have a long way to go in life. I won't say more than this to avoid arguing with you.

3 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by OsuIgboIpob: 10:13pm On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:

If you're a man, I pity you. If you're a woman, I pity your vagina.

With what you just wrote, you have a long way to go in life. I won't say more than this to avoid arguing with you.

Lol
See person wey still dey survive on pocket money.
Oh low doh.
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by iLegendd(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol
See person wey still dey survive on pocket money.
Oh low doh.

Okay.
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by drmikeadams(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2020
MasterRahl:
Good morning Nairalanders.
There is this girl I've been dating for over two years. When she comes to my house, she's as respectful as a woman can be.
She cleans everywhere, cooks, does her best. She has a twin sister.

One day, according to the story I heard, the mum called the sister and asked her to clean up the house. But she murmured and refused. The mom started shouting and saying angry words, and my GF supported her sister against their own mother.

The sister then said that she can always present herself as a good girl when she is out there in the public.

Her mum then made a statement. She said that her any woman who puts on a bad attitude when she is with her family, and then puts on a good attitude when she steps out of the house will be exposed sooner or later.

Her mum really respects me and she called me to complain about the attitude of her daughters. She was so heartbroken that she spoke to me on phone for 37 minutes. She cried the whole time. She's a widow and she brought up these twin daughters alone since their dad died.

I then called my girlfriend and told her that she is restricted from coming to my place for two months for the insults she gave her mum. Babe flared up and said that I should have heard her own side of the story. Lol. She said that my relationship with her doesn't involve anyone including her mum.

She insisted that I should have heard her own side of the story first before judging. I said okay. Sorry Nne, cos that's what she wanted.

I then told her again to go and apologize to her mum. The tears of a mother can cause a great catastrophe in a child's life.

This morning, I called again to find out if she has apologized. The young woman said that she will do so when she feels like.

People of Nairaland, I am not a sissy guy. I recognize red flags in a relationship. This girl appears to have a heart of stone. If she can't apologize to her own mum, then it is a great red flag indeed.

Some children behave very well in the open, or in a man's house, but when they get back to their own family, their true color comes out. If I wasn't close to the mother, perhaps I would never have known that she is like this.

I think when dating a woman, or a guy, one should try to relate with other members of the person's family so that you may know some things about that person that you're dating.

I'm thinking of ending this relationship. A girl in her 20s who finds it hard to tell her mum sorry is a great danger indeed.

I need your opinion my people.
grin grin. And ur still thinking of ending the relationship Better end that relationboat

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by SavageResponse(m): 1:52am On May 10, 2020
MasterRahl:
Good morning Nairalanders.
There is this girl I've been dating for over two years. When she comes to my house, she's as respectful as a woman can be.
She cleans everywhere, cooks, does her best. She has a twin sister.

One day, according to the story I heard, the mum called the sister and asked her to clean up the house. But she murmured and refused. The mom started shouting and saying angry words, and my GF supported her sister against their own mother.

The sister then said that she can always present herself as a good girl when she is out there in the public.

Her mum then made a statement. She said that her any woman who puts on a bad attitude when she is with her family, and then puts on a good attitude when she steps out of the house will be exposed sooner or later.

Her mum really respects me and she called me to complain about the attitude of her daughters. She was so heartbroken that she spoke to me on phone for 37 minutes. She cried the whole time. She's a widow and she brought up these twin daughters alone since their dad died.

I then called my girlfriend and told her that she is restricted from coming to my place for two months for the insults she gave her mum. Babe flared up and said that I should have heard her own side of the story. Lol. She said that my relationship with her doesn't involve anyone including her mum.

She insisted that I should have heard her own side of the story first before judging. I said okay. Sorry Nne, cos that's what she wanted.

I then told her again to go and apologize to her mum. The tears of a mother can cause a great catastrophe in a child's life.

This morning, I called again to find out if she has apologized. The young woman said that she will do so when she feels like.

People of Nairaland, I am not a sissy guy. I recognize red flags in a relationship. This girl appears to have a heart of stone. If she can't apologize to her own mum, then it is a great red flag indeed.

Some children behave very well in the open, or in a man's house, but when they get back to their own family, their true color comes out. If I wasn't close to the mother, perhaps I would never have known that she is like this.

I think when dating a woman, or a guy, one should try to relate with other members of the person's family so that you may know some things about that person that you're dating.

I'm thinking of ending this relationship. A girl in her 20s who finds it hard to tell her mum sorry is a great danger indeed.

I need your opinion my people.

That's a big red flag'

Ditch her now!

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 6:51am On May 10, 2020
You already know it's a red flag. Don't use your hands and bring problem to your life o.
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 10:31am On May 10, 2020
SavageResponse:

That's a big red flag'

Ditch her now!
Advice received bro. Thank you.
Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by daben1(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2020
ojun50:
Most girls are like this

Why not call her one on one talk some sense into her before thinking of ending the relationship.
bro, someone that's in her 20s, you still want to "talk sense into her", LOl, people, especially ADULTS, don't change. You can only change a kid, not an adult, always remember this!

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Nobody: 11:33am On May 10, 2020
daben1:
bro, someone that's in her 20s, you still want to "talk sense into her", LOl, people, especially ADULTS, don't change. You can only change a kid, not an adult, always remember this!
Thank you bro. You spoke my mind. In fact, it is easy to talk sense into an adult male than an adult female. And u know say na from that 20-25 years wey head dey really hot our youths. Nothing wey u tell dem wey Dem go gree grin

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by lifeguard(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2020
BestAccessories:

First comment after a long time.

If she has no regards for her mother, she has no regards for anyone including YOU and your family.

If she can do it to her mother, the woman who carried her for nine month in the womb, labour to earn money to feed and train her in school.

NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE will be excluded from such treatment in her life.

If you don't believe me, do something you know she didn't like or that will likely hurt her feelings (a forgiveable offence oooo - I am not suggesting you cheat on her ooo) and see how she treats you.

A word is enough for the wise.
run

1 Like

Re: My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother by Futurejoy(f): 2:18pm On May 10, 2020
Ningen:
What was her upbringing like?
Was she maltreated as a child growing up?

Is she rude to strangers and other people??
How does she treat her relatives and friends?

Lots of people have toxic relationship with their parents but they are really nice to other people.

Reason because their childhood was hell.
So don't make a decision without an inquiry.
You have a strong point here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Fights Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With "Ekuke" (video) / Only These Two Nigerian Celebrities Are “celebrity To Other Celebrities “. / Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.