Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Video: Couple Making Love In Face me And Slap Me House Dirty Opened Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Couple Making Love In Face me And Slap Me House Dirty Opened Bathroom (3598 Views)

Netizens React To Viral Video Of Couple Making Love On Their Balcony In Kenya / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / They Dash Me House For Returning Missing Phone PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Couple Making Love In Face me And Slap Me House Dirty Opened Bathroom by jumia1: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is what you see in face me and slap me house in Nigeria and landlord can not not do anything.This video was recorded by someone who live opposite the house.People living in this kind of houses are very poor,they occupy single room and ten to fifteen tenants share the one toilet and kitchen.

Click and watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/does-this-make-sense-between-husband-and-wife-in-broad-daylight/

Re: Video: Couple Making Love In Face me And Slap Me House Dirty Opened Bathroom by jumia1: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
act of poverty

1 Like

Re: Video: Couple Making Love In Face me And Slap Me House Dirty Opened Bathroom by jumia1: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2020
What do you call this style?dog or what

1 Like

Re: Video: Couple Making Love In Face me And Slap Me House Dirty Opened Bathroom by jumia1: 6:05am On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Re: Video: Couple Making Love In Face me And Slap Me House Dirty Opened Bathroom by jumia1: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take / I Broke Up With My Fiance Now I Want Her Back / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.