Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? (4221 Views)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Abi oo.. Can't they mind their erosion gully region?

ALWAYS TRY TO RESIST THE URGE TO SHALAYE!

Are you with me..?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:23am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I can never celebrate James ibori because is corrupt like Tinubu but governor okowa is God sent to Deltans cool

And what wonders has Okowa performed as a Governor?

Could list his achievements?

5 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sunshineg5(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
OK I hope you have received another palliative from government cheesy cheesy we Deltans don't depend on palliative so I wish you more palliative cheesy grin as for my I don't need government palliative cool am done with you Mr palliative lover grin
You can't even return a mention properly. Your typing and general outlook of life has poverty written all over it.

If you have voted for good leaders as you claim, you won't see Ac and Tiles as a sign of a rich person to the extent that you would almost loose your mind.

My dear, I can only conclude that you need palliatives more than anybody else.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:27am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

And what wonders has Okowa performed as a Governor?

Could list his achievements?
Feel free to visit Delta state I will give you your transport money back after

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:28am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Feel free to visit Delta state I will give you your transport money back after

What are they doing there? Is Delta State Dubai, Tokyo, New York or London?

Keep your money to buy foods during this lock down..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
The number of senseless over 40 year olds on this forum is getting worrisome .. How can an over 40 year old be be doing BMC abeg ?

Very senseless ewedu guzzler

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Face your poto.poto region come join headquarter of the poor in southern Nigeria and let us face ours..

That's not too hard to ask

ALWAYS TRY TO RESIST THE URGE TO SHALAYE..!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Hoephase: 8:34am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Tinubu is not the only politicians that brought Buhari into power, Amaechi, Kalu are also part..

Why blaming Tinubu alone?

BTW, whatever gimmick you may have, get to know it won't work..

Your brothers have been creating senseless post all this while, but mosquito bite you for face, you no fit see am..

Go and develop your region which is the headquarter of poor people in South before pokenosing into others affairs

From your response, your obvious agenda of opening this thread and what I could infer from your thought processes it will be futile having a reasonable and logical conversation with you.

I can see that you are adamant on your chosen path. I am not going to roll in the mud with you not today. Good luck bro and godspeed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:36am On May 09, 2020
Hoephase:

From your response, your obvious agenda of opening this thread and what I could infer from your thought processes it will be futile having a reasonable and logical conversation with you.

I can see that you are adamant on your chosen path. I am not going to roll in the mud with you not today. Good luck bro and godspeed.

Gibberish..

Face your poto.poto region and let us face ours...

Celebrate your corrupt politicians and let us celebrate ours in peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:36am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

What are they doing there? Is Delta State Dubai, Tokyo, New York or London?

Keep your money to buy foods during this lock down..
cheesy grin Even if government lockdown til next year I will never go hungry ,i am even in support of another lockdown cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
cheesy grin Even if government lockdown til next year I will never go hungry ,i am even in support of another lockdown cheesy

They ran amok and went on rampage just cos of 14 days, 14 daysss!!!!!!!!

Tufaaaaaaaaa
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:42am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Lucky you...

We are also doing fine during this lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 09, 2020
Funniest thing. They are congratulating and celebrating the release of Kalu Orji. Leaving a convicted criminal who have looted the glory of their state for someone that doesn't even know they exist.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:43am On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Funniest thing. They are congratulating and celebrating the release of Kalu Orji. Leaving a convicted criminal who have looted the glory of their state for someone that gives doesn't even know they exist.

Imagine, even that clone Ka.nu was one of the first set of people to congratulate Kalu.

Hypocritical people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:44am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Lucky you...

We are also doing fine during this lockdown
But I still want you to visit Ndi Delta to see how our smart government is working to transform the whole Delta state cool
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:49am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
But I still want you to visit Ndi Delta to see how our smart government is working to transform the whole Delta state cool

Stop talking about any development in Delta State? With how much they are getting as monthly allocation and with which population?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 09, 2020
They harbour too much misguided hate for them to face their potopoto region, they’re too busy leeching off of us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Imagine, even that clone Ka.nu was one of the first set of people to congratulate Kalu.

Hypocritical people

Kanu to me is a scam. He is coward with no ideology.

He messed up by Congratulating Orji.

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:53am On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Kanu to me is a scam. He is coward with no ideology.

He messed up by Congratulating Orji.

He has run out of idea.. Not even a new strategy on how to achieve Biafra..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

You are not from Delta. You're from Abia state. I know you're ashamed of abia state.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Hoephase: 8:55am On May 09, 2020
Sunshineg5:

@ emboldened Abba held a position in the current government and he was rumoured to be the most powerful person in Buhari's government

Tinubu doesn't have any role in Buhari's government and Kalu also helped Buhari get reelected in his own way.

So why doesn't igbos hate Kalu for that.

Did Kalu at any point openly moved bullion van into his compound during election day and boldly told the "people to go f themselves" when questioned? Did Kalu when asked to comment on national security hinged his assessment on the presence of a specific piece of information to be on ground before he could believe the victim. By the way the said offenders were arrested and guess what they were of the ethic ground reported by the victims.

In addition on a national level Tinubu has got more cloat than Kalu in APC. So yes I could understand why people would curse him just the way people would curse higher ups in any political settings for issues that may not squarely fall within their constitutional power. Not because they hate them because those politicians are the most visible in terms of hierarchy.

You made mention of Abba, yes he held a position a position he was not elected for and answerable directly to Buhari that appointed him. So in a perfect universe where your theory is valid, no body has to say pim to Abbs under any circumstances such curse should be directed to Buhari who was elected and whom decided to work with Abba. In the same universe no one should day anything about Tinubu because he may have worked hard for the election of Buhari but Buhari is the one we know so all grievances should be directed to Buhari.

But you know what bro there is no perfect universe. This world we live in are being full human whom are complex in their ways.

This is not a justification but a glimpse into how and why people maybe attacking those we think they ought not. Don't take it personal it has nothing to do with hate but mostly just how the human minds work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:57am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Stop talking about any development in Delta State? With how much they are getting as monthly share and with which population?

Mister monthly allocation does not matter if you can't use it well likewise population cheesy Governor okowa is using our monthly allocation well for the development of Delta state cool the least civil servant in Delta state receive 50k as monthly salary and even car loan cool all the students from are paid their state bursary cool In Delta state we call governor okowa road master and project minister cool we Deltans are fully in support of smart government cool
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:59am On May 09, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

You are not from Delta. You're from Abia state. I know you're ashamed of abia state.
[/s] Keep your minority opinion to yourself urhobo boy odoko cool am done with you
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 9:06am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Mister monthly allocation does not matter if you can't use it well likewise population cheesy Governor okowa is using our monthly allocation well for the development of Delta state cool the least civil servant in Delta state receive 50k as monthly salary and even car loan cool all the students from are paid their state bursary cool In Delta state we call governor okowa road master and project minister cool we Deltans are fully in support of smart government cool

You are celebrating mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Topsic70: 9:14am On May 09, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Yoruba being hyping tinubu since 1000bc!!
but u r Yoruba too nah, abi u steal the 'name' ni? grin

sammy07, come and c ur 'yorroba' bloda o grin
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Exc2000: 9:26am On May 09, 2020
cool

Igbos cant resist the urge to comment on all and every Tinubu post, even the one insulting them and calling them busy body, they still comment

obsessed bunch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sammy07: 9:28am On May 09, 2020
Topsic70:

but u r Yoruba too nah, abi u steal the 'name' ni? grin

sammy07, come and c ur 'yorroba' bloda o grin

The guy actually claims to be from Ogun and lives in Ibadan.

But he's one of those uninformed Yorubas.
He hype East too much.

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s]Keep your minority opinion to yourself urhobo boy odoko cool am done with you[/s]
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Tochi3(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Stop supporting corruption this is why your politicians allow federal government to share expired rice for your people as palliative cheesy grin
Lol. grin grin
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sunshineg5(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2020
Hoephase:

Did Kalu at any point openly moved bullion van into his compound during election day and boldly told the "people to go f themselves" when questioned? Did Kalu when asked to comment on national security hinged his assessment on the presence of a specific piece of information to be on ground before he could believe the victim. By the way the said offenders were arrested and guess what they were of the ethic ground reported by the victims.

In addition on a national level Tinubu has got more cloat than Kalu in APC. So yes I could understand why people would curse him just the way people would curse higher ups in any political settings for issues that may not squarely fall within their constitutional power. Not because they hate them because those politicians are the most visible in terms of hierarchy.

You made mention of Abba, yes he held a position a position he was not elected for and answerable directly to Buhari that appointed him. So in a perfect universe where your theory is valid, no body has to say pim to Abbs under any circumstances such curse should be directed to Buhari who was elected and whom decided to work with Abba. In the same universe no one should day anything about Tinubu because he may have worked hard for the election of Buhari but Buhari is the one we know so all grievances should be directed to Buhari.

But you know what bro there is no perfect universe. This world we live in are being full human whom are complex in their ways.

This is not a justification but a glimpse into how and why people maybe attacking those we think they ought not. Don't take it personal it has nothing to do with hate but mostly just how the human minds work.

@ emboldened shows how truly shallow you are tbh

So wasn't Kalu convicted for stealing over 7 bin from Abia state while he was a governor? Or you don't know the meaning of the Supreme Court judgment? He was released based on technicality not that the judgment lacked substance.

Did Kalu leave Abia state in a good shape to even begin with ?

And regarding the national security issue, h? Should Tinubu have cursed every Fulani on the surface of the earth without any evidence?

I can't believe I am having this conversation with you tbh..

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:37am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=MinorityOpinion post=89348693][/quote]Omiragwa keep off my mention cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg Awards N12.2b Contracts For Repair Of Lagos-benin Road / 'buhari-amaechi Ticket, A Fatal Error' - Doyin Okupe Tweeted - See Tweet / See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.