Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? (4226 Views)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 09, 2020
@OP.

Of course Tinubu has. In fact he has governed all SE States.

He was Governor of Anambra 2003. Governor of Enugu in 2007. Governor of IMO in 2011. Governor of Ebonyi in 2015 and currently Governor of Abia today till 2023.

Why else would Igbos be obsessed about him if not that the fate of their State is related to the leadership of Tinubu and not their fellow Igbos?

5 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Topsic70: 9:45am On May 09, 2020
Sammy07:

The guy actually claims to be from Ogun and lives in Ibadan.

But he's one of those uninformed Yorubas.
He hype East too much.
That's what they want d average Joe to believe.
Never u fall 4 their antics biko!

'I be yorubas' like him, 5 of them at that were busted in d other thread of which u r aware of including d 'olawale' dude who mentioned u (4 backup cheesy ) when I call him out (perhaps u've not seen it). I finally exposed d ipob fraud 4 who he is; u may revisit dt thread or check my post for confirmation) grin

I repeat for emphasis, no true born Yoruba will continually hype se and simultaneously put down sw lik ds 'oluwadabira111' is doing.

Don't be carried away by their fluency in Yoruba lang as many of them (like 'olawale') were born/brought up in sw, and its a no-brainer dt they can communicate in d lsng

3 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Staro: 9:50am On May 09, 2020
helinues:
I keep on wondering why our SE brothers are hell bent in abusing, cursing Tinubu daily as if he has ever governed your region. The last time he held any political office was in 2003.

Why are you hating on Jagaban of Africa?
Is Lagos now part of SE states?
Is hating Tinubu going to bring development to your region even after championing the poorest region in Southern Nigeria.

What's the business of Abeokuta man with the events in Anambra?
How does happenings in Imo state affect Ondo man?

You are busy calling Tinubu as a corrupt man while your people have been celebrating about Kalu's latest judgement

You people attitude have caused your region a lot .

Hating Tinubu or Yoruba will only worsening the current situation you guys are..

Abi, are you guys no longer part of Nigeria that you have already chickening out of 2023 race...

Mind your region and let us mind ours. Enough of Tinubu this, Osinbajo that, Yoruba those..

As usual, I am expecting your bashing which changes nothing..

OP, you're just one disgusting hateful tribalist. Is Tinubu not a thief ?
What was Tinubu's legitimate salaries from 1999 - 2007 as governor compared to what he now displays on our faces ?

I am not Igbo but I live in Lagos and criticises Tinubu because both Fashola and Ambode performed far better than him.
It is obvious the man was busy stealing Lagos dry to build a political empire and make himself Alpha and Omega for life.

Besides, what makes you jump into a conclusion that bashing Tinubu is propelled by tribalism ? Is the late Abba Kyari from Yoruba ?
I have paid over #3m in taxes to the Lagos state govt in the last ten years but you feel I should not voice out if someone is using bullion
vans to ship the money away ?

Arrant nonsense ! You, who's a Lagos indigene, how much revenue have you generated for LASG ?
Stúpid fools everywhere in this country !

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sammy07: 9:53am On May 09, 2020
Topsic70:

'I be yorubas' like him, 5 of them at that were busted in d other threads of which u r aware of including d 'olawale' dude who mentioned u (4 backup cheesy ) when I call him out (perhaps u've not seen it). I finally exposed d ipob fraud 4 who he is; u may revisit dt thread or check my post for confirmation) grin

I repeat for emphasis, no true born Yoruba will continually hype se and simultaneously put down sw.
Don't be carried away by their fluency in Yoruba lang as many of them (like 'olawale') were born/brought up in sw, and its a no-brainer dt they can communicate in d lsng

You're right, I had to re visit the thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Asgard13: 9:54am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

What are they doing there? Is Delta State Dubai, Tokyo, New York or London?

Keep your money to buy foods during this lock down..

Who is beating you ... you be been crying since yesterday grin

It’s not been easy for Yoruba on this forum grin according to op..

He cry meet mod.. cry open thread.. says he’s battle ready grin

Hausa Fulani just the burst his bubble

Helinues what’s making cry this loud grin

Bayerebe’s are in Sivia pain... the wAiling on this thread is so loud.... when Bayerebes cry .. the call it war... and beating igbos grin

More wailing to oduduwa nation

Tinubu is a Yoruba high thief that want to rule Nigeria ..

And we Nigerians have completely reject a tribal crook anywhere our national treasure.. the cabal did us good to bottle him.. kudo to kyari

He still remain bottled. Yoruba nation can’t free him and his boy osibanjo

Osibanjo for President grin... sorry!
Tinubu for President grin

Bayerebe’s

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Hoephase: 10:03am On May 09, 2020
Sunshineg5:
@ emboldened shows how truly shallow you are tbh

So wasn't Kalu convicted for stealing over 7 bin from Abia state while he was a governor? Or you don't know the meaning of the Supreme Court judgment? He was released based on technicality not that the judgment lacked substance.

Did Kalu leave Abia state in a good shape to even begin with ?

And regarding the national security issue, h? Should Tinubu have cursed every Fulani on the surface of the earth without any evidence?

I can't believe I am having this conversation with you tbh..

Did you know that you can have conversation with people without cursing?

Did you know that you can counter people's point and put forth your points without throwing fits and sounding aggressive ?

Dude, at first I thought I was going to have a reasonable conversation with you where you would put forth your points without any drama. But I was wrong. Sorry I even tried to reason with you.

Goodluck and I hope you find someone with the same level of uncoath words as yours.

Today I don't even want to bring any negative energy near me. I hope you find a way to release your negative energy I am not sure what is going on in your life at this moment or what has led you to this point. But you sure need to talk to someone, I am sure you have people to talk to.

I am just going to continue on my walk and enjoy the sunshine with other beautiful people around this park. We haven't been able to do this since the lockdown was announced earlier March.

I shall enjoy the beautiful weather and the greenery out here in peace rather than get into any form of argument with anyone this afternoon.

I hope you find your center someday and good bye.
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Topsic70: 10:06am On May 09, 2020
Grayoso:
@OP.

Of course Tinubu has. In fact he has governed all SE States.

He was Governor of Anambra 2003. Governor of Enugu in 2007. Governor of IMO in 2011. Governor of Ebonyi in 2015 and currently Governor of Abia today till 2023.

Why else would Igbos be obsessed about him if not that the fate of their State is related to the leadership of Tinubu and not their fellow Igbos?
Ewoooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 09, 2020
scribble:

Tinubu should be buried under the jail

Why? For making Lagos the greatest State in Nigeria after the State became the "use and dump" ungovernable former capital of Nigeria at the time BAT became Governor to the extent even the FG had given up on Lagos and Lagosians as worthless? They carted all of Nigeria's wealth to transform Abuja into a London for the political class leaving Lagos to rot and die. One man stood against this because he loves Lagos and Lagosians. Jagaban

If only you wicked and devilish Igbos can reject the hatred in your black hearts then God may reward you with your own Tinubu's instead of the demons treating your people worse than stray Street dog.

Anyone who is into self-development and conquering ignorance should read the article below and pity Igbos for how pathetic they are.

I have only included an excerpt to force indomie generation, who cannot read more than one line, to view exactly how Tinubu transformed the "doomed" Lagos to the entity it is today Igbos from all over the SE board 50 buses daily to relocate to while only able to hate and insult Jagaban.

Yoruba ronu. Learn history yourselves, even if you did not live through it, to appreciate what Jagaban is or let the wicked and hateful Igbos shape your opinion about him as they have done Nigeria to the extent that Google now responds Nigeria when you ask it "which nation is called the Zoo".

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/tinubu-meet-the-pathfinder-for-the-development-of-lagos/

A brief journey back into the fiscal, physical, economic and social conditions of Lagos some 13 years ago will reveal the following: a city buried in heaps of rubbish, a city almost swallowed up in crime, a people choked up in traffic, millions of unemployed youths, thousands of area boys on the prowl, decaying infrastructure, dwindling internally generated revenue and a city of over 12 million with hopelessly bad and damaged roads. The armed bandits also ruled the day and night. Lagos was Nigeria’s nemesis. Everyone loved Lagos, but no one, not past military and civilian governors could do anything about it. Not even the federal government was willing to tackle the problems of Lagos. The narrative of Lagos was that of an abandoned and neglected former capital city which had become a no man’s land.

Then the military with their jackboots exited power and stepped in one man who changed the face of Lagos. That individual was Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He came in as an elected governor in 1999 after years of democratic struggle and a wealth of experience in the business world as an accountant and oil industry expert. Soon after he took over, he stamped both his vision and authority on the state of Lagos and in 8 years, the face, reputation and face of Lagos changed. He re-wrote the rule book, broke away from development stereo types and against all odds, inspite of detractors and political enemies initiated and implemented policies that laid the foundation for the infrastructural renewal of Lagos. The Lagos we see today had one chief Architect- Governor Tinubu supported by a cast of competent technocrats and progressively minded individuals, one of whom now occupies the Alausa government house-Governor Raji Fashola. The story needs to be told and there is no amount of hatchet job or sponsored write ups and paid online advertorials that can change the solid legacy that was built.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sunshineg5(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2020
Hoephase:

Do you know that you can have conversation with people without cursing?

Do you know you can counter people's point and put forth your points without throwing fits and sounding aggressive ?

Dude, at first I thought I was going to have a reason conversation with you where you would put forth your points without any drama. But I was wrong. Sorry I even tried to reason with you.

Goodluck and I hope you find someone with the same level of uncoath words as yours or some.

Today I don't even want to bring any negative energy near me. I hope you find a way to release your negative energy I am not sure what is going on in your life at this moment or what has led you to this point. But you sure need to talk to someone, I am sure you have people to talk to.

I am just going to continue on my walk and enjoy the sunshine with other beautiful people around this park. We haven't been able to do this since the lockdown was announced earlier March.

I shall enjoy the beautiful weather and the greenery out here in peace rather than get into any form of argument with anyone this afternoon.

I hope you find your center someday and good bye.
You are enjoying "beautiful weather" to praise looters while also being a shadow tribalist.

Your comments are full of contradictions pure arrogance and outright deception

You make flimsy Excuses for one thief while condemning another thief.

If you can't see the faults in your logic, then you truly need help with your mental state.

Good luck !
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Topsic70: 10:15am On May 09, 2020
helinues:
I keep on wondering why our SE brothers are hell bent in abusing, cursing Tinubu daily as if he has ever governed your region. The last time he held any political office was in 2003.

Is hating Tinubu going to bring development to your region even after championing the poorest region in Southern Nigeria.

You are busy calling Tinubu as a corrupt man while your people have been celebrating about Kalu's latest judgement

Hating Tinubu or Yoruba will only worsening the current situation you guys are..

Abi, are you guys no longer part of Nigeria that you have already chickening out of 2023 race...

Mind your region and let us mind ours. Enough of Tinubu this, Osinbajo that, Yoruba those..

I'll answer ur question with a question:
Why do u think d igbos killed d officers+politicians of other regions (north, west and Midwest) but protected theirs from harm?

The answer to dt question also applies to current happenings whereby the average igboman will turn a blind eye to se politicians' shortcomings but focus on sw/northern politicians instead.

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by 7lives: 10:15am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Tinubu is not the only politicians that brought Buhari into power, Amaechi, Kalu are also part..

Why blaming Tinubu alone?

BTW, whatever gimmick you may have, get to know it won't work..

Your brothers have been creating senseless post all this while, but mosquito bite you for face, you no fit see am..

Go and develop your region which is the headquarter of poor people in South before pokenosing into others affairs

Their fathers tried it with Awolowo, it bacfired and led them to the slaughter slabs.
Now the children are trying their luck with Tinubu and Osinbajo.
What I love most about Yoruba people is that, an average Yoruba man have a good sense of judgment, this is why their endless attacks on Tinubu or Osinbajo will not work.
Yorubas will reply them in 2023, it will be so LOUD that these losers will be FORCED to mind their business or commit suitable.

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by TheRareGem1(f): 10:18am On May 09, 2020
Let's the time comes. Man is not God.
Though, people like Tinubu are king maker, when they try to taste the position, all their reputation goes away
with it and people cast them out.

Asgard13:

Who is beating you ... you be been crying since yesterday grin

It’s not been easy for Yoruba on this forum grin according to op..

He cry meet mod.. cry open thread.. says he’s battle ready grin

Hausa Fulani just the burst his bubble

Helinues what’s making cry this loud grin

Bayerebe’s are in Sivia pain... the wAiling on this thread is so loud.... when Bayerebes cry .. the call it war... and beating igbos grin

More wailing to oduduwa nation

Tinubu is a Yoruba high thief that want to rule Nigeria ..

And we Nigerians have completely reject a tribal crook anywhere our national treasure.. the cabal did us good to bottle him.. kudo to kyari

He still remain bottled. Yoruba nation can’t free him and his boy osibanjo

Osibanjo for President grin... sorry!
Tinubu for President grin

Bayerebe’s

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Area4Area: 10:22am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Sunshineg5 post=89346396] It's because you are not supporting corruption that you see "Tiles and Ac" as signs of affluence ! [/s] OK I hope you have received another palliative from government cheesy cheesy we Deltans don't depend on palliative so I wish you more palliative cheesy grin as for my I don't need government palliative cool am done with you Mr palliative lover grin
Stop claiming you're from Delta state, be proud of where you're from

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 09, 2020
Topsic70:

I'll answer ur question with a question:
Why do u think d igbos killed d officers+politicians of other regions (north, west and Midwest) but protected theirs from harm?

The answer to dt question also applies to current happenings whereby the average igboman will turn a blind eye to we politicians but focus on sw/northern politicians.

Bruv, abeg indulge me and read the article below. I know you're a knowledgeable guy but you might glean something new to reveal just how hateful of Yorubas and ungrateful Igbos are.

Nothing reveals the irredeemable hatred Igbos are born with more than how Lagos-based Igbos, who have prospered in Lagos, are even most hateful of Jagaban when the truth is that their generations unborn should be worshipping BAT for rescuing a neglected former capital everyone had abandoned to its fate as worthless, unreformable and ungovernable.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/tinubu-meet-the-pathfinder-for-the-development-of-lagos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Area4Area: 10:26am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Feel free to visit Delta state I will give you your transport money back after
Stop claiming where you're not from

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:26am On May 09, 2020
Area4Area:
Stop claiming you're from Delta state, be proud of where you're from
OK sir grin cheesy cheesy grin am from gombe state hope you're OK now cheesy grin this is my last post you cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Deputy1111(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

SE will not mind their business, they want to de-market Osinbajo and Tinubu but they have no replacement. They have no credible leader they can market.

4 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by 7lives: 10:38am On May 09, 2020
Staro:

What was Tinubu's legitimate salaries from 1999 - 2007 as governor compared to what he now displays on our faces ?

I am not Igbo but I live in Lagos and criticises Tinubu because both Fashola and Ambode performed far better than him.
It is obvious the man was busy stealing Lagos dry to build a political empire and make himself Alpha and Omega for life.

Besides, what makes you jump into a conclusion that bashing Tinubu is propelled by tribalism ? Is the late Abba Kyari from Yoruba ?
I have paid over #3m in taxes to the Lagos state govt in the last ten years but you feel I should not voice out if someone is using bullion

Arrant nonsense ! You, who's a Lagos indigene, how much revenue have you generated for LASG ?

Probably one of those digging pot holes in to Lagos roads, to slow down the traffic.
Gala and fan yogo hawker, go and pay your tax to your state, Lagos can do without it.
People that pay good money are not crying, na those who no dey pay dey cry.
Empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Balogunodua(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2020
Staro:

We know you are the chief developer of Lagos grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Area4Area: 10:49am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
OK sir grin cheesy cheesy grin am from gombe state hope you're OK now cheesy grin this is my last post you cheesy grin
Come from wherever but stop claiming Delta to deceive others because you love fomenting trouble between Delta and other states and no true Deltan can be caught dead doing that.
You've done that on several threads

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by okefrancis: 10:52am On May 09, 2020
Ask google nah
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 09, 2020
Deputy1111:
SE will not mind their business, they want to de-market Osinbajo and Tinubu but they have no replacement. They have no credible leader they can market.

Indeed. Yorubas are not their mates though. Whether online or on the ground, we are far ahead of them.

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Obiobidgbo14: 11:05am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Gibberish..

Face your poto.poto region and let us face ours...

Celebrate your corrupt politicians and let us celebrate ours in peace
Does it mean that you people have no capacity to reason but only noise making.
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 09, 2020
Staro:

Oga shut it. Yorubas, the sensible ones anyway, are done indulging you hateful Igbos and your hypocrisy. Don't care how much tax you pay. You are still an enemy-within.

Go and pay the same tax in Enugu, Abia or Ebonyi and leave Lagos and her Yoruba leaders alone. Hateful ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Oladeji245(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2020
Topsic70:

'I be yorubas' like him, 5 of them at that were busted in d other threads of which u r aware of including d 'olawale' dude who mentioned u (4 backup cheesy ) when I call him out (perhaps u've not seen it). I finally exposed d ipob fraud 4 who he is; u may revisit dt thread or check my post for confirmation) grin

I repeat for emphasis, no true born Yoruba will continually hype se and simultaneously put down sw lik ds 'oluwadabira111' is doing.

hahaaahaaa...
this guy is the definition of stupidity...
oga gan oooo
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Marine54(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Kanu to me is a scam. He is coward with no ideology.

He messed up by Congratulating Orji.
I know your fear about Nigeria division. Your fear is that Yoruba's 'll never survive outside Nigeria! I no be ibo....

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by samictelecoms12(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
cool cool
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Marine54(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:

You people want to celebrate your corrupt politicians but do not want others to celebrate theirs.

Is that not hypocrisy?
so you expect orji kalu die in jail, while Tinuba'll move about freely. Hypocrite !

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Deebwebb: 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
Yoruba's always dying on igbo matter,only if you cowards will leave our oil and our seaport starts functioning who will come to Lagos.
Tribal bigot,what's my business with Tinubu,concentrate on Ogun skull mining state and leave our oil alone.......

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Golan007: 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
The number of senseless over 40 year olds on this forum is getting worrisome .. How can an over 40 year old be be doing BMC abeg ?

Look in the mirror old man.

grin
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Deebwebb: 12:26pm On May 09, 2020
Area4Area:
Stop claiming where you're not from
afonja skull miner shut up,I an from delta too and I hate Yoruba's,what make you think we love Yoruba ritualists,come to delta,any place of your choice I will meet you and take you around,so you will understand,stop staying in your hut in Ogun state and assuming crap, the hate will have for your kinds,you guys backstabbed good luck jonathan after giving him your word,you all see us as one,but wen trying to get new allies, you try to cause disunity.....Yoruba's are big betrayals,ask any so called south south man,including akwa ibom, ijaw,but not Benin....cause I don't even understand them much.....then you will understand better,we all want our own republic,to enjoy our oil like Qatar and Saudi Arabia,what's hard to understand in it.... clowns deceiving themselves.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Streets Versus U.S.A Streets / Nigerians Reacts As Boko Haram Leader, Abubaker Shekue Speak English / Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.