Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? (4219 Views)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by GamalNasser: 12:26pm On May 09, 2020
Golan007:

Look in the mirror old man.

grin

I still have quite some good years before I hit forty and trust by then I should own the biggest airline regional airline on Earth if my plans come true by God's grace ( God alone ) not working BMC beat like many of you ..I stopped working for people since I was 25 ooo , I retired from 9-5 and started my own thing
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Golan007: 12:34pm On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

I still have quite some good years before I hit forty and trust by then I should own the biggest airline regional airline on Earth if my plans come true by God's grace ( God alone ) not working BMC beat like many of you ..I stopped working for people since I was 25 ooo , I retired from 9-5 and started my own thing

Nairaland Billionaires come a dime a dozen.

grin

Genius, billionaire, youngest blablabla all appellations used by narcissists and I daresay, empty barrels when referring to themselves.

Na today?

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Marine54(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
Deebwebb:
Yoruba's always dying on igbo matter,only if you cowards will leave our oil and our seaport starts functioning who will come to Lagos.
Tribal bigot,what's my business with Tinubu,concentrate on Ogun skull mining state and leave our oil alone.......
The fact is that, nothing is in lagos except the sea port. The day South south sea ports 'll be allow to function in full capacity, that 'll be end of lagos.....

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:37pm On May 09, 2020
Golan007:

Nairaland Billionaires come a dime a dozen.

grin

Genius, billionaire, youngest blablabla all appealtions used by narcissists and I daresay, empty barrels when referring to themselves.

Na today?

biggest airline regional airline on Earth if my plans come true

Chukwudi, enough of chest beating.. Chest no dey pain you?

You also sabi the guy. Add egocentric to his attributes.

An inventor that spend all his time on NL, abeg na when him dey get time to invent? Except if he wants to invent NL grin

They always claim what they are not.. Empty people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 12:38pm On May 09, 2020
Marine54:
The fact is that, nothing is in lagos except the sea port. The day South south sea ports 'll be allow to function in full capacity, that 'll be end of lagos.....

So what's in Ogun state that your people are flocking enmass to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Deebwebb: 12:40pm On May 09, 2020
Marine54:
The fact is that, nothing except the sea port. The day South south sea ports 'll be allow to function in full capacity, that 'll be end of lagos.....
exactly bro,igbos will prefer to import through our seaport,so tell me what will make an average south south like me travel to lagos,we have everything here,oil we get,seaport we get,gas we get,another will be to build an international airport,that will seal the deal for us....Yoruba's hyping themselves like we don't have better,I just blame Jonathan for not tackling all this things...
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Golan007: 12:45pm On May 09, 2020
Deebwebb:
exactly bro,igbos will prefer to import through our seaport,so tell me what will make an average south south like me travel to lagos,we have everything here,oil we get,seaport we get,gas we get,another will be to build an international airport,that will seal the deal for us....Yoruba's hyping themselves like we don't have better,I just blame Jonathan for not tackling all this things...

You are not even planning to export, na import dey your brain.

grin
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Marine54(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2020
Deebwebb:
I am from Akwa ibom, Afanja doesn't want to see development in Akwa ibom state. They're standing against moving Mobil headquarter lagos to uyo and Ibaka sea port(ibom deep sea port), because it threatens the existern of lagos.....
AFANJO IS FULL OF WICKEDNESS!
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Deebwebb: 12:55pm On May 09, 2020
Marine54:
I am from Akwa ibom, Afanja doesn't want to see development in Akwa ibom state. They're standing against moving Mobile headquarter lagos to uyo and Ibaka sea port(ibom deep sea port), to them it threatens the existern of lagos.....
true bro,only if we will wake up,and come together...these people no reach us half for anything....
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Golan007: 12:58pm On May 09, 2020
Marine54:
I am from Akwa ibom, Afanja doesn't want to see development in Akwa ibom state. They're standing against moving Mobile headquarter lagos to uyo and Ibaka sea port(ibom deep sea port), to them it threatens the existern of lagos.....
AFANJO IS FULL OF WICKEDNESS!

Akwa Ibom boy spelling Mobil as Mobile, using small letter for Ibom.

Chinedu remove the mask. We know it's you.

grin
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Marine54(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2020
Golan007:

Akwa Ibom boy spelling Mobil as Mobile, using small letter for Ibom.

Chinedu remove the mask. We know it's you.

grin
yes that is a mistake. Afanjo are you above mistake?
Afanja 'll be most curse person on earth to deny my state/tribe....
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Finnese001: 1:04pm On May 09, 2020
the case of the poster is a result of been breastfed with soured breast milk
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 09, 2020
Marine54:

Lousy scammers and liars. Why did all your phantom billionaires not pledge money to turn Enugu airport into Schiphol, Heathrow, Charles De Gaulle or even Kotoka in Ghana if you Igbos are indeed serious about bypassing the SW?

Most people now understand that Igbos never mean what they say and never say what they mean.

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Marine54(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2020
Grayoso:

Lousy scammers and liars. Why did all your phantom billionaires not pledge money to turn Enugu airport into Schiphol, Heathrow, Charles De Gaulle or even Kotoka in Ghana if you Igbos are indeed serious about bypassing the SW?

Most people now understand that Igbos never mean what they say and never say what they mean.
I Don't know what you're saying , i am not ibo. Though they're my good neighbor...
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 09, 2020
Marine54:
I know your fear about Nigeria division. Your fear is that Yoruba's 'll never survive outside Nigeria! I no be ibo....

I can assure you a 1000% no Yoruba fears secession ever, we are just not as tactless as your people are. We plan with tact and we win.

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 09, 2020
Marine54:
Don't what you're saying , i am not ibo. Though they're my good neighbor...

Is it not about International Airport, dry sea port, waterways blah, blah, blah for some of you in the SS and SE? All the excuse we hear for your association with Lagos and the SW.

You guys should stop acting so weak. Yorubas wanted Amotekun they got it. If you really want to be independent of having to associate with Lagos and the SW then you can do it without all these silly excuses you give daily. Create your own SE and SS trade hub by lobbying your rich men to pay for improved transport option. Simple.

We in the SW are eager for you to all leave anyway. Covid-19 don open eyes about everyone claiming Lagos in good times to then identify by their non-Yoruba heritage today.

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 09, 2020
KingJa:

I can assure you a 1000% no Yoruba fears secession ever, we are just not as tactless as your people are. We plan with tact and we win.

That is exactly what I was telling him above. What do we need from anyone in terms of geographical, human and material endowment?

We have nothing to learn from others who shout secession non-stop with no plans beyond even today. They are the same people who leap before they look as they did with the Civil War. Yorubas are not that reckless or self-destructive.

We act when conditions are right for us and not at the insistence of others who are rash, impetuous and always prone to regretting their hasty actions.

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by oluwadabira111(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2020
Oladeji245:

hahaaahaaa... this guy is the definition of stupidity... oga gan oooo
You papa cool
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by oluwadabira111(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2020
Topsic70:

That's what they want d average Joe to believe.
Never u fall 4 their antics biko!

'I be yorubas' like him, 5 of them at that were busted in d other threads of which u r aware of including d 'olawale' dude who mentioned u (4 backup cheesy ) when I call him out (perhaps u've not seen it). I finally exposed d ipob fraud 4 who he is; u may revisit dt thread or check my post for confirmation) grin

I repeat for emphasis, no true born Yoruba will continually hype se and simultaneously put down sw lik ds 'oluwadabira111' is doing.

Don't be carried away by their fluency in Yoruba lang as many of them (like 'olawale') were born/brought up in sw, and its a no-brainer dt they can communicate in d lsng
Whether na your Yoruba or Igbo we are all nigerian at least for now!!
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by oluwadabira111(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2020
Topsic70:

but u r Yoruba too nah, abi u steal the 'name' ni? grin

sammy07, come and c ur 'yorroba' bloda o grin
benni brother mi omo yoruba tokan tokan lo ba soro!! cool
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Olachase(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Feel free to visit Delta state I will give you your transport money back after
lol for ur mind u way ur account balance no fit flash mtn to mtn.
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Iceberg3: 2:23pm On May 09, 2020
Rabbish
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:39pm On May 09, 2020
[[s]quote author=Olachase post=89357278] lol for ur mind u way ur account balance no fit flash mtn to mtn.[/quote][/s] you have been notice cheesy grin
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Topsic70: 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
Oladeji245:

hahaaahaaa...
this guy is the definition of stupidity...
oga gan oooo
ChukwuNonso my yorrobar bloda, u don show?
Nno!
wink

oluwadabira111:
Whether na your Yoruba or Igbo we are all nigerian at least for now!!
ur head is there, at least u came out clean sharp-sharp! U r wise nwanne.

cc: Olawale245 can learn a thing or two from ds nwafor

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by loosecanon50(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Stop supporting corruption this is why your politicians allow federal government to share expired rice for your people as palliative cheesy grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Omoodua007: 5:35pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:
I keep on wondering why our SE brothers are hell bent in abusing, cursing Tinubu daily as if he has ever governed your region. The last time he held any political office was in 2003.

Why are you hating on Jagaban of Africa?
Is Lagos now part of SE states?
Is hating Tinubu going to bring development to your region even after championing the poorest region in Southern Nigeria.

What's the business of Abeokuta man with the events in Anambra?
How does happenings in Imo state affect Ondo man?

You are busy calling Tinubu as a corrupt man while your people have been celebrating about Kalu's latest judgement

You people attitude have caused your region a lot .

Hating Tinubu or Yoruba will only worsening the current situation you guys are..

Abi, are you guys no longer part of Nigeria that you have already chickening out of 2023 race...

Mind your region and let us mind ours. Enough of Tinubu this, Osinbajo that, Yoruba those..

As usual, I am expecting your bashing which changes nothing..

It is PTSD from the loss of 2015 election
Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by AfonjaConehead: 8:56am On May 10, 2020
Topsic70:

ChukwuNonso my yorrobar bloda, u don show?
Nno!
wink

ur head is there, at least u came out clean sharp-sharp! U r wise nwanne.

cc: Olawale245 can learn a thing or two from ds nwafor

You are trying so hard to conceal your sifia pains lolsssssss

God bless those enlightened Yoruba guys
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Topsic70: 9:01am On May 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

You are trying so hard to conceal your sifia pains lolsssssss

God bless those enlightened Yoruba guys
grin grin grin
hahahaha....4 ur mynd abi.
Even ur 'Yoruba gyes' know say dem don cast, whereas u dey dia dey form votron.
taaaaaa......

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by OFFICIAL336: 9:10am On May 10, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Because Aba is doing better than Lagos, right!
Lagos was former Bini colony, the most powerful empire then

Former British Crown colony

Former Federal capital

Present economic capital

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos. If not what is stopping him from doing the same in his home state Osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by AfonjaConehead: 9:11am On May 10, 2020
Topsic70:

hahahaha....4 ur mynd abi.
Even ur 'Yoruba gyes' know say dem don cast, whereas u dey dia dey form votron.
taaaaaa......

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Topsic70: 9:13am On May 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Wrong With The Igbos? / I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence / Oyebanji Restates Commitment To Improved Health Care Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.