Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Honey Pot Will Still Be Tight For Use Even When I Clock 80 Years Old - Actres - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Honey Pot Will Still Be Tight For Use Even When I Clock 80 Years Old - Actres (2092 Views)

I might die before I clock 30 / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honey Pot Will Still Be Tight For Use Even When I Clock 80 Years Old - Actres by efogator(f): 9:31am On May 09, 2020
One of Nollywood actress has come out on social media to tell the general public her meat pie (kpomo or pnssy) will still be tight, firm and in good shape for intercourse even when she clocks 80 years of age.

The fast-rising script interpreter and actress disclosed that she is single now because she has not found the right man yet.

According to her, she cannot cope with a man who can’t last long and doesn’t want to have extramarital affair or go around sleeping with men because of the dissatisfaction during their bedroom bout hence she prefers to stay single until she finds that man who can give her the pleasure she wants.

”I wonder why people love to pick interest in other people’s life and ignore theirs. For crying out loud, I am an adult and I know what is right for me. I don’t owe anybody any explanation of how I live my life.

My own food might be your poison but don’t condemn the last time the interviewer asked me about my choice of man, I told him that my ideal man must be the type that have the fear of God, the one who is capable of handling and satisfy me when we are playing rough on bed.

I don’t need a man that will not last for a minute around me. This is because I don’t know how to double date or sleep around, which is one of the reasons, I am still single and I will not run beyond my shadow.“

“Any man who must have me as his wife must be ready for a marathon race on bed. Between sleeping around with different men and having an active one at home, which one is more better? I pray to God to give me the strength, even when I clock 80 years, my honeypot will still be available for him if he’s in need of it.

I read the comments on social media and on several blogs and I shook my head about this vagabonds denting celebrity’s images on social media. Of course I can’t marry a man who will be depending on my purse alone, he must also be okay financially in his own little way“, she said.

See Photos from: https://www.efogator.com/health/
Re: My Honey Pot Will Still Be Tight For Use Even When I Clock 80 Years Old - Actres by Ezennwa(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2020
hmm!

Actresses and stupidity are like 5 & 6.
Re: My Honey Pot Will Still Be Tight For Use Even When I Clock 80 Years Old - Actres by khallebb(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2020
Hoelosho
Re: My Honey Pot Will Still Be Tight For Use Even When I Clock 80 Years Old - Actres by Skmoda360(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2020
efogator:
One of Nollywood actress has come out on social media to tell the general public her meat pie (kpomo or pnssy) will still be tight, firm and in good shape for intercourse even when she clocks 80 years of age.

The fast-rising script interpreter and actress disclosed that she is single now because she has not found the right man yet.

According to her, she cannot cope with a man who can’t last long and doesn’t want to have extramarital affair or go around sleeping with men because of the dissatisfaction during their bedroom bout hence she prefers to stay single until she finds that man who can give her the pleasure she wants.

”I wonder why people love to pick interest in other people’s life and ignore theirs. For crying out loud, I am an adult and I know what is right for me. I don’t owe anybody any explanation of how I live my life.

My own food might be your poison but don’t condemn the last time the interviewer asked me about my choice of man, I told him that my ideal man must be the type that have the fear of God, the one who is capable of handling and satisfy me when we are playing rough on bed.

I don’t need a man that will not last for a minute around me. This is because I don’t know how to double date or sleep around, which is one of the reasons, I am still single and I will not run beyond my shadow.“

“Any man who must have me as his wife must be ready for a marathon race on bed. Between sleeping around with different men and having an active one at home, which one is more better? I pray to God to give me the strength, even when I clock 80 years, my honeypot will still be available for him if he’s in need of it.

I read the comments on social media and on several blogs and I shook my head about this vagabonds denting celebrity’s images on social media. Of course I can’t marry a man who will be depending on my purse alone, he must also be okay financially in his own little way“, she said.

See Photos from: https://www.efogator.com/2020/05/my-honey-pot-will-still-be-tight-for.html
Let's her pics now.......
Re: My Honey Pot Will Still Be Tight For Use Even When I Clock 80 Years Old - Actres by ObaOfUyo: 10:14am On May 09, 2020
That's all they have to offer......
Objects of Sexual Gratification.
She can't think of her net worth at that age and how her hard work will payoff. Na how she go still dey do olosho work na wetin concern am. Na wa o
Re: My Honey Pot Will Still Be Tight For Use Even When I Clock 80 Years Old - Actres by EXLOVER(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2020
Women for useless without Toto o

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman / “My Legs Spread Out Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says In Video / Girl Fights Man For Not Fvcking Her Very Well [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.