Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? (2106 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Which of the body of the opposite s*x attracts you the most ?

People are attracted with different things from the opposite sex. To some people, physical appearance matters to them before starting a good relationship while some people don't really care about how an opposite sex look before they admire or get attracted to them.
Which of the body of the opposite s*x attracts you the most. smilelips are sealed
Tweet

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by ihimiray(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thick thigh

9 Likes

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by MufasaLion: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
sad sad sad
Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by Justice4Toto: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thick thigh and ass
I am a doggy master
Kpa kpa kpa

5 Likes

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
As long as it ain't a wannabe redpiller or women basher.. grin cheesy wink
Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by Aboks(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nice looking with breast and ass
U can add tight pussy
Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by EmzyT: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by Boogyman557: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

As I de here so

I no get TIME 4 BANI

ONCE I BLA my WEED and clean my KALA

am OKAY

E get one TOM BOY wey de always BLA WEED wit me

if she look my FACE anyhow Na to BLAST her left YANSH wit my old KALA

Na BOOGY MAN b dis oooooo

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
This was the reason why steven was stone to death grin

WTF MAN?.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Big arse

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by omoolababs(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Thick thigh and ass
I am a doggy master
Kpa kpa kpa
you will live long bro, you are my man!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by AneemA: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
I love men with lean yet muscular biceps that show he's been working out but too much of muscle bulks.

Broad shoulders with great little chest muscles are great too.

Strong thighs as well.

And of course the proportionate length and girth of his dick.

Eyes, lips and jaws are something I look at too.

A typical martial artist type.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
I love tiny, long and straight legs....

It gives me orgasm any time any day twice on Sunday

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by helinues: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
As long as everything is moderate, issa goal
Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by chynergy1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
surprisingly it is the legs. i don't like tiny legs.
straight legs filled with flesh is my delight

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by Kharol1234: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2022
Nyash I too like nyash grin grin
Re: Which Of The Body Of The Opposite S*x Attracts You The Most? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2022
I am addicted to firm round breast, with a nice nipples to go along with it!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Finally Defeated My 2years Crack Cocaine Addiction...see proof / Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men / Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.