Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US (120389 Views)

14-year-old Girl Raped By HIV Patient In Hospital In Port Harcourt (photos) / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Reggie2(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2020
My interest here is the caption: 'Nurse steals from a dying patient'. Both thief and victim bear Italian names suggesting they are of Italian origin.
If this were to happen in Italy, it would make interesting headline waves and provide a good ground for the extreme right wing leaders as Salvini to question the existence of the entire immigrant community. Crime wears no racial colours, what is bad is bad and must be condemned.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Richard2020: 6:18pm On May 09, 2020
In Nigeria anything can happen, God help our country.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by princemartinsG(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2020
Human beings no matter the color, race or the facade of appearance they put up in public, all have weaknesses

Every person have a thumbscrew and dark hidden character flaw(s) no matter how much they try to appear upright and honest before and in the public.

Some are able to control and subdue their thumbscrew feelings, while some cannot especially when there s no one around to to check them

Black or White, every race commits crime

VDM

1 Like

Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by ellizy(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2020
Leave am, our naija GEEs go collect am in double folds
OLE
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On May 09, 2020
planetx:
Mumu nurse about to lose a $100,000 a year easily job over a couple of dollars gas purchase. She must be a kleptomaniac.

@bold. Yes.

And not only the job. Maybe her license too. That’s how you know she must have some kleptomania going on. Who risks such opportunity for $20 gas?
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by clericuzzio(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2020
Olalan:
The heart of man is terribly wicked

Is it a man that stole here. Pls use the proper word for the the sec
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by omonnakoda: 6:27pm On May 09, 2020
Did they miss out the part where she says

The devil made me do it ?
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Alexpetra: 6:37pm On May 09, 2020
kinglee007:
The topic of the post still summarizes the epistle, "a nurse stole from a dying COVID-19 patient".
It kinda reminds me of a certain group of leaders of a "country" taking advantage of the COVID-19 crisis currently taking place in their country and CASHING OUT BIG.

I guess the nurse must have a bloodlink to those leaders from that country.
nigeria leaders are the full story of what's happening ... That hospital staff is the summary.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Nmezor(f): 6:39pm On May 09, 2020
A light fingered Nurse undecided Glad to hear she was caught
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Ezennwa(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2020
You see the reason why a white Lady is better than a black "M" Lady.

If you provoke a white Lady and talk to her anyhow, she will go to one corner and start crying.

For a Nigerian Lady, if you talk one she will talk ten, if you provoke her, she can even pour you acid.

Most Nigerian Ladies are heartless and evil at the same time.

What do I know.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by humilitypays(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2020
ignis:
Where are all those noise makers on Nairaland ?

They will be silent because an American White Woman is involved. Assuming the nurse is a Nigerian now, they will be barking like a mad dog.
That nurse must have a very close Nigerian friend who mentored her grin
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by mu2sa2: 6:43pm On May 09, 2020
clevvermind:
Many will run their mouth if it is in Nigeria. But now, they will not talk.
America is their heaven and Trump is their god. Ipigs!
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Ezennwa(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2020
humilitypays:
That nurse must have a very close Nigerian friend who mentored her grin
You're Right!

Nigerian Ladies are something else
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 09, 2020
clevvermind:
Many will run their mouth if it is in Nigeria. But now, they will not talk.

Protector of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Have worse things not happened and continue to happen in this country? Pls keep quite if you don't have anything reasonable to say concerning the subject at hand
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by apexc5382: 6:49pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by enemyofprogress: 6:51pm On May 09, 2020
Some people are earthless
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by kinglee007(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2020
Alexpetra:
nigeria leaders are the full story of what's happening ... That hospital staff is the summary.
Wisdom no go kill you ma broda.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Ezennwa(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2020
Richard2020:
In Nigeria anything can happen, God help our country.
it's high time Nigerian men stopped marrying Nigerian Ladies.

Just go elsewhere and get married, forget them
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by supereagle(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2020
kinglee007:
The topic of the post still summarizes the epistle, "a nurse stole from a dying COVID-19 patient".
It kinda reminds me of a certain group of leaders of a "country" taking advantage of the COVID-19 crisis currently taking place in their country and CASHING OUT BIG.

I guess the nurse must have a bloodlink to those leaders from that country.

Nigeria in your mind.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by tyup(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2020
SWORD419:
Merciless nurse, check well she definitely have linkage with Igbos

I swear mehn
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by OKTolu: 7:09pm On May 09, 2020
conti this is very bad of you as a nurse
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Calicoe: 7:22pm On May 09, 2020
I think the nurse was meant to be from Nigeria but somehow found herself in Yankee.. Typical of what would happen in Nigeria
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by smartest2020(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
You see even in america this can happen. What about our doctor and nurses in nigeria! I think she must be hungry nurse!
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Emergencyson(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2020
hmm
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Ezennwa(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
TheChameleon:
angry

Stop disgracing yourself...idiot!

I pity Nigerian men that Mary anything In skirt, especially this one.

Na this type of woman dey marry two men at a time, and if this Lady give you better STDs, no amount of medication can cure it.

Nigerian Ladies are something else.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by TheMubaraqS: 7:29pm On May 09, 2020
Tiff, Ole, carry am go!
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Ezennwa(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2020
smartest2020:
You see even in america this can happen. What about our doctor and nurses in nigeria! I think she must be hungry nurse!
that's a concocted story by a Nigerian Lady.

Don't be deceived.
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by 02Kebreal(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2020
USA Marlians
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2020
She went against the ethics of her profession, too bad for her, why would she even do that, when she's paid her allowance and salaries, what I see is greed
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 09, 2020
Memberclub:
she has a tattoo on her tits.
wicked Italian slut

I'd still smash her even though she is 43 angry

My nigga grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:41pm On May 09, 2020
Once a thief always a theif even when you take or put her in the best place or position she we still exhibit that character is inbuilt already .I pray after her jail term she changes .for a woman to be stealing is awful n irritating lol at the disgrace she brought not just on herself alone but everyone close to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.