Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? (277 Views)

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by ublight: 11:13am On May 09, 2020
personally the foolish things i believed before were tithing and seed sowing.

Mehn i sow seed soooteee i become seed myself. When i think about those days on campus, i dey laf myself like dis.

I can't believe i fell forthose scams.

Thank God i am free now. Share your own below.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by kinglee007(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2020
Back then when i used to attend one church like that, the pastors and ushers made me believe that wearing a jean trouser and using perfume was a sin to GOD.

So sad for ignorant folks.
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by Righteousness89(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2020
ublight:
personally the foolish things i believed before were tithing and seed sowing.

Mehn i sow seed soooteee i become seed myself. When i think about those days on campus, i dey laf myself like dis.

I can't believe i fell forthose scams.

Thank God i am free now. Share your own below.

You Free From GOD'S Word and Principles?

Bro , you Need Help

Genesis 8:22
As Long as the Earth Remains, Seedtime and Harvest will not Cease..

And you say you are Free?

Brother! GOD'S WORD cannot Change Even in this Changing World!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by omoiyamayor(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2020
Believing God will change Nigeria for better. Some fools are disturbing God to change Nigeria, was it God that gave South Africa freedom? Those politicians know Nigerians will go to God to help them that's why they dont take them serious
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by Waylex21(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro , you Need Help

Brother! GOD'S WORD cannot Change Wven in this Changing World!

This bible passage does not apply to what the person above posted. Infact, this passage was in reference to God never destroying the earth again. Let's stop lifting bible passages and applying them where do don't belong.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by omoiyamayor(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2020
Let me tell you something,Nigerian pastors and Politicians are working hand to hand, they will prophesy and make people be waiting for God will to come to pass while looters are busy stealing and bringing the tithes to church from the backside

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by ublight: 11:32am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro , you Need Help

thank you sir for your concern but your comment begs for the question ARE U SANE?

I did not seek your advice distinguished prophet. I only asked people to share their past ignorant believes. You cannot force me to dhare your believes. Believes is all about conviction.

Take your sermon to those who need it. *spits

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by Ereolamide: 11:33am On May 09, 2020
kinglee007:
Back then when i used to attend one church like that, the pastors and ushers made me believe that wearing a jean trouser and using perfume was a sin to GOD.

Deeper life bible church?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by ublight: 11:34am On May 09, 2020
kinglee007:

lol
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by Righteousness89(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2020
ublight:

thank you sir for your concern but your comment begs for the question ARE U SANE?

I did not seek your advice distinguished prophet. I only asked people to share their past ignorant believes. You cannot force me to dhare your believes. Believes is all about conviction.

Take your sermon to those who need it. *spits
My Brother, you need it!
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by ublight: 11:36am On May 09, 2020
Waylex21:

This bible passage does not apply to what the person above posted. Infact, this passage was in reference to God never destroying the earth again. Let's stop lifting bible passages and applying them where do don't belong.

God bless u Sir
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by Righteousness89(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2020
[s]
Waylex21:

[/s]
How do you Read your Bible my brother?
Do you Understand the Mystery of that passage?

That's is the Word of GOD that has Empowered people all over the World irrespective of whether they are Saved or Not!
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by kinglee007(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2020
Ereolamide:

Deeper life bible church?
LOL.......You made me almost drop my phone laughing. E be like say you sef attend the church.
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by ublight: 11:40am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Brother, you need it!
desist from calling me brother. Also desist from my mention.
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by Righteousness89(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2020
ublight:

desist from calling me brother. Also desist from my mention.

Brother you are Blessed
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by Rich4god(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro , you Need Help

How does this passage in anyway suggest the payment of seed to churches

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by ClassicMan202(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2020
Waylex21:

That's what all them fake pastors use to deceive the gullible cus they know the gullible ones won't read the Bible themselves.

They only quote a part that favors them and and misquote some to suit their aims.
Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by ublight: 11:49am On May 09, 2020
Rich4god
kinglee007
Waylex21

can we join hands and report this lefteousness of a guy, he is derailing this thread

1 Like

Re: What Are The Foolish Things You've Believed Before As A Christian? by kinglee007(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2020
ublight:
Rich4god
kinglee007
Waylex21

can we join hands and report this lefteousness of a guy, he is derailing this thread
To avoid him derailing the thread from it's purpose, you could have just ignored him from the onset.

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony / How The Holy Spirit Helps Us - Joseph Prince / What Allahu Akbar Really Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.