Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (85655 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by darfay: 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
R
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Fasindo: 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
shocked

Daughter of Agbero.
Let her go and contest for provost of NURTW Ikeja chapter so that she will fully join her father in his agbero business.

The truth is that most of this foreign university has no standard in admitting students, once u have money enough to pay school fees they will just offer u admission on a platter of good gold.
Its easier to get admission in most foreign university like University of Miami than any southern federal university

Meanwhile I would love to know her course of study and CGPA

2 Likes

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
Fine girl congrats
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Juanmike(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
With taxpayers money
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by oyatz(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
If MC Olumo's children are hooligans, fighting on the streets or are being arrested by the Police for rape or smoking Marijuana, so people will talk bitterly about him and abuse the Yoruba people.

Now that the man is sending his children to good schools and are graduating in flying colours, some people are still complaining bitterly and abusing the Yoruba people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Ventura1: 3:52pm On May 09, 2020
After extorting people

A former trusted aide of MC OLUOMO, Mamok, (the guy in the Arsenal shirt), who has been killed in October 2015 by assailants took Louis round the ever busy Oshodi to reveal how the extortion works and why the people dare speak out with the State government and the Police looking the other way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QirvYXIEscM

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by sonnie10: 3:52pm On May 09, 2020
Y
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
Another foolishh Nigerian praising thug
chinko4naija:
MC Oluomo is a giant among men. A true legend.

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by ArcAO: 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
I m single ooo
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by therajah: 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to the daughter of the future governor of Lagos .

MC children are brilliant I must admit.
His first son got a scholarship worth $100k in one of the New York universities.

Agbero wey him children be graduate .
Is the 100k from the new york sch or lagos state govt ..find out
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Exc2000: 3:53pm On May 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
MIT

Meanwhile he's using other people's children to do thug work smh

no one forces anybody to do agbero, they join willingly for the money

6 Likes

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Fairview1: 3:54pm On May 09, 2020
All am seeing is greatness!

Congratulations lady for the new conquest. You have done so well for yourself.

I don't know, I always feel thrilled whenever I see people like this. So happy for them that I wish I have the opportunity to be a part of the system...but no issues, we don't choose were we are born.

Since we can choose who we are to born, we shall work so hard to ensure that our own children have a good taste of life. They aren't going to complain about the same thing as I did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by chiefolododo(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2020
uruba23:
She is fine sha,with beautiful eyes.. Hmmm the Baba Youngy Invested well.Hope the other agbero would take a clue and not spend their excess money poking women and smoking SK.
you know SK?

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by GOFRONT(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2020
Chaiii....This girl go sweet
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Jabioro: 3:56pm On May 09, 2020
Congratulations.. She look Bleep able as his father do Bleep us..I will be looking forward to do the needful as compliment for all unnecessary agbero money..... collected
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NelsonOhiji: 3:56pm On May 09, 2020
I go Bleep this girl
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by apexc198: 3:56pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 3203788[/color]
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by apexc198: 3:57pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by styless(f): 3:57pm On May 09, 2020
mad o
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by kuntash: 3:57pm On May 09, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations girl.. MC is just lucky having good children

And by what standards do you define good children?
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Jabioro: 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
NelsonOhiji:
I go Bleep this girl
Shatarp! She is for elder like me..keep off I am very wicked..I have juju,okigbe..
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by YorubaHero12: 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
Sunriserealtors:
Eya and some Yoruba online miscreant cannot even afford to send their children to a local primary school.

Ndi sophisticated people
Always shielding their corrupt politician and they want us to crucify our own.

Shut up. Your own people are sending their children to drug business in prisons across Thailand, Singapore, and some part of Europe.

8 Likes

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Liposure: 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
ursullalinda:
Congrats to her........Wonder what his children tell people is their dad's occupation?
motorpark chairman.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by MisterChairman(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2020
BiaPigs will run here nau
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by wellmax(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2020
Ebony teen graduates
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Exc2000: 3:59pm On May 09, 2020
therajah:

Is the 100k from the new york sch or lagos state govt ..find out

From the Governor of Atlanta Georgia, as the overall best graduating high school student in the whole of the state

6 Likes

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by igbowoman: 3:59pm On May 09, 2020
A man that killed other people's parents and children?

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by livinbygrace: 3:59pm On May 09, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
Enrol in one of the university first ,to see how easy it is

Daughter of Agbero.
Let her go and contest for provost of NURTW Ikeja chapter so that she will fully join her father in his agbero business.

The truth is that most of this foreign university has no standard in admitting students, once u have money enough to pay school fees they will just offer u admission on a platter of good gold.
Its easier to get admission in most foreign university like University of Miami than any southern federal university

Meanwhile I would love to know her course of study and CGPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.