Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (85651 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Great achievement.

Mc understood how his lack of education might have affected him if not for destiny that still smiled down on him by whatever means (agberoism or gangsterism).

I'm personally proud of him for ensuring his kids got educated for themselves and himself to a large extent. It's like saying, the school wey I no fit go, make una go am for me. Sounds funny, but I did the same with my siblings. grin

Well done.

Let's also pray God forgives him for all of his ills (bloodshed and innocent lives wasted) and steer karma away from his kids if he truly repents and seeks restitution.

In all, congratulations Mc and family. E no easy.

See this hateful and bitter loser with his evil and crocodile tears prayer?

What blood shed? Do you have a list of the people he killed or injured or who even arrested and convicted him for killing people or shedding blood?

Other people are progressing in life, but instead of praying for your own good-luck and success, you are hating.

The man is extremely successful, his children are smart and brilliant, the son was the best student and the valedictorian in his high school, he also bagged scholarship to attend MIT, the best Technology Uni in the world.

You don't attain that level of success without God's blessing and anointment so keep your evil prayer, God is already on his side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

See this hateful and bitter loser with his evil and crocodile tears prayer?

What blood shed? Do you have a list of the people he killed or injured or who even arrested and convicted him for killing people or shedding blood?

Other people are progressing in life, but instead of praying for your own good-luck and success, you are hating.

The man is extremely successful, his children are smart and brilliant, the son was the best student and the valedictorian in his high school, he also bagged scholarship to attend MIT, the best Technology Uni in the world.

You don't attain that level of success without God's blessing and anointment so keep your evil prayer, God is already on his side.

Another dimmy wey him brain dey leak.

Eff off my mentions klootzaak
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by AuroraBrls: 5:11pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by KingAzubuike(f): 5:12pm On May 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to the daughter of the future governor of Lagos .

MC children are brilliant I must admit.
His first son got a scholarship worth $100k in one of the New York universities.

Agbero wey him children be graduate .
Why do you people really think MC can become a governor? The dude isn't presentable
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by KingAzubuike(f): 5:14pm On May 09, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Daughter of Agbero.
Let her go and contest for provost of NURTW Ikeja chapter so that she will fully join her father in his agbero business.

The truth is that most of this foreign university has no standard in admitting students, once u have money enough to pay school fees they will just offer u admission on a platter of good gold.
Its easier to get admission in most foreign university like University of Miami than any southern federal university

Meanwhile I would love to know her course of study and CGPA

Daughter of Agbero.
Let her go and contest for provost of NURTW Ikeja chapter so that she will fully join her father in his agbero business.

The truth is that most of this foreign university has no standard in admitting students, once u have money enough to pay school fees they will just offer u admission on a platter of good gold.
Its easier to get admission in most foreign university like University of Miami than any southern federal university

Once you have money they'll give you admission lol... Change your mentality, nobody is the cause of your misfortune and failure in life.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by BotafogoJunior(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:

Another dimmy wey him brain dey leak.

Eff off my mentions klootzaak
bro,truly the guy brain dey leak tru tru,him brain don melt inside him skull come dey leak like water from him nose and ear,see plenty rubbish wey him write!!
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by emperor863(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2020
ursullalinda:
Congrats to her........Wonder what his children tell people is their dad's occupation?

The father's occupation is transportation and the profession is driving.

Some persons' occupation is kidnapping, especially from ]that side.

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Raph82(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
MIT

Meanwhile he's using other people's children to do thug work smh
He did not force them to become touts for him, those empty-headed dudes decided to be. U are what u are by d virtue of ur decision.

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by YorubaHero12: 5:18pm On May 09, 2020
emperor863:

The father's occupation is transportation and the profession is driving.

Some persons' occupation is kidnapping, especially from that side

You mean the Sad East?

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You spewed the same evil, bitter and hateful rubbish against the man last year and the year before, but the man and his family are steady progressing, his children are excelling, his son was given a scholarship to attend the best Uni in the world, but olodo WAEC losers are stuck on NL busy hating, in pain anger and bitterness.

So, who is really the dimmy? Successful MC and his smart and brilliant children or you? The answer is you.

See your life.

You are a dummy. Now, run along, go play with your mates.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by able20(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2020
lathrowinger:

Thank you... We need him to chase out the developers. Coz na this kind people who fit una. Not those gentle politicians sad
You reason like a typical Oshodi Oke Agbero, so what Tinubu and all prominent Lagos Obas and politicians can not do, na ordinary your Mc go do.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 09, 2020
Let's congratulate her, even though without objection and argument, we all contributed to her traveling and education success.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by PigTormentor: 5:27pm On May 09, 2020
THE U!

Congratulations are in order.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by PigTormentor: 5:28pm On May 09, 2020
EMMNIG:
Sweet girl. Wait oooo. I thought she is a Muslim,
Because that's indecent dressing according to Islamic nums3.
[s][/s]
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 5:29pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:

You are a dummy. Now, run along, go play with your mates.

No reason to be hateful and bitter overt other people's success in life, pray to God almighty to grant you your own progress and success.

MC is a wonderful and caring father, a better parent than many people's parents.

MC is responsible only for his children, not you or any of the hateful and bitter people on NL.

You are definitely the dummy?

2 Likes

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by castrol180(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2020
This is nice I must confess...education is good.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

No reason to be hateful and bitter overt other people's success in life, pray to God almighty to grant you your own progress and success.

MC is a wonderful and caring father, a better parent than many people's parents.

MC is responsible only for his children, not you or any of the hateful and bitter people on NL.

You are definitely the dummy?

I've spared you some of my very rare attention and dropped my comment.

How about you roll on and continue with your wailing somewhere else.

Educated illiterate wey go waste him parents money for school dey here dey mention waec bla bla bla.

Dem no dey sell sense and wisdom for school olodo and you indeed prove that go be so right.

Ashlock

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaventa: 5:42pm On May 09, 2020
Look at you who is promised the next minute. Receive sense!
gaby:

I sorry for your life.

What a waste.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
gaventa:
Look at you who is promised the next minute. Receive sense!
[/s]
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by anthropizzy(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2020
This is a man that is using other parents children for evil act in our society and meanwhile he is giving his own children the best of the best education abroad and shielding them.

Please why can't he use his own child for evil act or send his son to come over and be engaging in NURTW power tussle. He wants the best for his children and he wants them not to trend in his own way which is destructive.

May God give sense to those thugs, hoodlums that he uses for evil act. They need to realise that they are been used only.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 5:49pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
gaby:

I've spared you some of my very rare attention and dropped my comment.

How about you roll on and continue with your wailing somewhere else.

Educated illiterate wey go waste him parents money for school dey here dey mention waec bla bla bla.

Dem no sell sense and wisdom for school olodo and you indeed prove that go be so right.

Aschlock
[/s]

Hating on MC, his children and his family won't give you your own success in life.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Jarus(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

embarassed

Daughter of Agbero.

Since when did father’s “occupation” have anything to do with admission into university?
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=89365367][s]

Hating on MC, his children and his family won't give you your own success in life.[/quote][/s]

Run along kid.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Lovelyn451(f): 6:06pm On May 09, 2020
Amen to that prayer!!
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by pennywys(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2020
lekanolas:
A week after losing his mother, Alhaji Zinat Abebi Omotowo, Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo is in joyous mood again.

This is because one of his daughters, Falilat Seun Akinsanya has just graduated from the University of Miami with degree.

The proud dad shared the news on his IG page.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_9TnOlFiSc/?hl=en
OP where can I I locate this babe? I have a unique gift for her
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Beedude(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Great achievement.

Mc understood how his lack of education might have affected him if not for destiny that still smiled down on him by whatever means (agberoism or gangsterism).

I'm personally proud of him for ensuring his kids got educated for themselves and himself to a large extent. It's like saying, the school wey I no fit go, make una go am for me. Sounds funny, but I did the same with my siblings. grin

Well done.

Let's also pray God forgives him for all of his ills (bloodshed and innocent lives wasted) and steer karma away from his kids if he truly repents and seeks restitution.

In all, congratulations Mc and family. E no easy.
Prayer doesn't steer karma away from anyone. Whatsoever a man soweth, he shall reap. Example is SAUL turned PAUL in the bible. U can change ur ways and make heaven but infliction in form of karma must touch the person

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Danielmegg(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2020
Wat a Bombshell

Congratulation
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by OriOko88(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2020
Juanmike:
With taxpayers money
How much have you paid as tax. Tax payers money yenyen.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Triplerg: 6:26pm On May 09, 2020
Congrats girl...thuggery pays wella in naija
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by OKTolu: 6:30pm On May 09, 2020
Congratulations omo oluomo
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Olanny(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2020
Interviewer: Falilat, what is your father's occupation
Falilat: Olori awon Agbero (Chief Park Loader)
���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.