Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (85706 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by ogbonti: 11:42pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Great achievement.

Mc understood how his lack of education might have affected him if not for destiny that still smiled down on him by whatever means (agberoism or gangsterism).

I'm personally proud of him for ensuring his kids got educated for themselves and himself to a large extent. It's like saying, the school wey I no fit go, make una go am for me. Sounds funny, but I did the same with my siblings. grin

Well done.

Let's also pray God forgives him for all of his ills (bloodshed and innocent lives wasted) and steer karma away from his kids if he truly repents and seeks restitution.

In all, congratulations Mc and family. E no easy.

you are the reason Nigeria will never progress - so all the lives he wasted, what chance do those who died from his brutality have to live again? yes - let us forgive everyone who killed and destroyed - we must forgive everyone who repents - so we can have another wave of ass s ss ins emerge who will repent too after wrecking havoc on civil society. Oh yes we all will later repent but we must destroy now and do that later, a gb a ya!
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Dextre(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2020
Sunriserealtors:
Eya and some Yoruba online miscreant cannot even afford to send their children to a local primary school.

Ndi sophisticated people
Always shielding their corrupt politician and they want us to crucify our own.

You woulda sound intelligent if you had choose not to this way...haba grow up na
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 1:27am On May 10, 2020
[s]
ogbonti:

you are the reason Nigeria will never progress - so all the lives he wasted, what chance do those who died from his brutality have to live again? yes - let us forgive everyone who killed and destroyed - we must forgive everyone who repents - so we can have another wave of ass s ss ins emerge who will repent too after wrecking havoc on civil society. Oh yes we all will later repent but we must destroy now and do that later, a gb a ya!
[/s]

Olodo

Go look for am make you kill am na

Odoyo with a leaking brain.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by lokoventurex1(m): 1:39am On May 10, 2020
gaby:
Great achievement.

Mc understood how his lack of education might have affected him if not for destiny that still smiled down on him by whatever means (agberoism or gangsterism).

I'm personally proud of him for ensuring his kids got educated for themselves and himself to a large extent. It's like saying, the school wey I no fit go, make una go am for me. Sounds funny, but I did the same with my siblings. grin

Well done.

Let's also pray God forgives him for all of his ills (bloodshed and innocent lives wasted) and steer karma away from his kids if he truly repents and seeks restitution.

I don't know why people finds fault in this man's post. Can't people see the balances in his write up? After all, we're not God.

Is there any of us that our parents have not committed some gross misconduct before God and man before? Should we now pray we bear the consequences of the atrocities we know nothing about?

If MC has actually "sinned'' to God and humanity, and he asks for forgiveness, and turns from his wicked ways, then will God forgive him. Of course, he stands to face the consequences himself. But because He's a merciful God, He would have pity at him considering his attitude of surrender and he might not face much!

As for his children, if they know their God , they won't face anything bad except the normal challenges every one has to face at some point in life.

Well done Marie Gaby!
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 1:44am On May 10, 2020
lokoventurex1:

I don't know why people finds fault in this man's post. Can't people see the balances in his write up? After all, we're not God.

Is there any of us that our parents have not committed some gross misconduct before God and man before? Should we now pray we bear the consequences sin we know nothing about?

If MC has actually "sinned'' to go and humanity, if he asks for forgiveness and turns from his wicked ways, then God will forgive him, of course, he stands to face the consequences himself. But because He's a merciful God, He would have pity at him considering his attitude of surrender and he night not face much!

As for his children, if they know their God , they won't face anything bad except the normal challenges every one has to face at some point in life.

Well done Marie Gaby!

Allow them play God na.

They'd be surprised to look up from hell to see the guy seated at God's corner.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by explosiveskull(m): 2:04am On May 10, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations girl.. MC is just lucky having good children
Not just lucky, I feel he knew how to separate his outside business from his family, he is a good father and married a good lady.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by witworth(m): 2:29am On May 10, 2020
Forgive my manners but America has been on lockdown due to coronavirus and only starting to reopen gradually, schools are still closed and all school activities as well, what is happening people, wake up, forget what is written on Instagram or is this an old news set awon hungrymen bloggers
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaskiyamagana: 3:39am On May 10, 2020
chinko4naija:
MC Oluomo is a giant among men. A true legend.
Of Agberoism, motorpark terrorism.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 4:46am On May 10, 2020
saajus:
That's unfair o. His Children are doing well but using other people's children to achieve his own selfish ambition here in Nigeria.

How is he using other people's children to achieve his ambition?

There are NURTW members, bus drivers and conductors, chairman and other state NURTW officials like MC all over Nigeria including in your own state so are they using the conductors, bus drivers, and park officials to further their ambitions?

Why do you people hate the man so much? Is MC the only state NURTW chairman in Nigeria? Is he responsible for your life?
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 4:59am On May 10, 2020
witworth:
Forgive my manners but America has been on lockdown due to coronavirus and only starting to reopen gradually, schools are still closed and all school activities as well, what is happening people, wake up, forget what is written on Instagram or is this an old news set awon hungrymen bloggers

It's graduation season in America and students are still graduating virtually at home regardless of coronavirus, obviously, like many students all over America, she celebrated at home as depicted in the pictures.

Btw, Uni Miami graduation day was yesterday so there's nothing fishy here.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 5:05am On May 10, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Of Agberoism, motorpark terrorism.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11503518_mcoluomosonololadeandwifewithgovernorbriankempandhiswifemarty_jpeg79bc1ff40bf8b79e0119753c774ba353

The agbero is a successful father with smart and brilliant kids than you, they are graduating from the best Uni in the world, his son secured a scholarship to attend MIT, the best Technology University on the surface of the earth, but losers and underachievers are shouting agbero.

Are you not ashamed that the so-called agbero and his children are doing better and even more successful than you?

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 5:15am On May 10, 2020
I don't even get the dumb rubbish about agbero?

Road transport work is a legal and lawful occupation like any other job, they get up in the morning to go to work, earn an honest living to feed their families, pay school fees and pay rent so it's really dumb and ignorant to belittle people for earning an honest living.

Is agbero a criminal occupation, are they armed robbers, kidnappers or what?

There's dignity in labor, something many lazy Nigerians youths know nothing about.

God blessed MC with success and smart and brilliant children so pray to God to give you your own success in life instead of hatred and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Born2Breed(f): 7:11am On May 10, 2020
One thing I like about this man is his love for education. Its obvious he would have been educated but was deprived if it due to finances.

He is giving what he could not get to his kids.

He is a smart man. In future his kids will rule Lagos.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by witworth(m): 7:52am On May 10, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's graduation season in America and students are still graduating virtually at home regardless of coronavirus, obviously, like many students all over America, she celebrated at home as depicted in the pictures.

Btw, Uni Miami graduation day was yesterday so there's nothing fishy here.
you're a lion. I know you're lying but continue
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaskiyamagana: 8:15am On May 10, 2020
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11503518_mcoluomosonololadeandwifewithgovernorbriankempandhiswifemarty_jpeg79bc1ff40bf8b79e0119753c774ba353

The agbero is a successful father with smart and brilliant kids than you, they are graduating from the best Uni in the world, his son secured a scholarship to attend MIT, the best Technology University on the surface of the earth, but losers and underachievers are shouting agbero.

Are you not ashamed that the so-called agbero and his children are doing better and even more successful than you?

So, measurement of success according to your garages TOUTS mentality is ability to send your children to study abroad? Where he sent his children for education, is there any of such useless business association or outfit?

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Gbemiie: 11:26am On May 10, 2020
gaby:
Great achievement.

Well done.

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to the daughter of the future governor of Lagos .

MC children are brilliant I must admit.
His first son got a scholarship worth $100k in one of the New York universities.

Agbero wey him children be graduate .

Meanwhile some unfortunate Masters Graduate is claiming that Marlians do not Graduate grin
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 1:39pm On May 10, 2020
witworth:
you're a lion. I know you're lying but continue

So, MC and his daughter posted pictures of her graduating daughter just to fool and deceive you? For what reason? Is this the first time his children are graduated from American schools?

Was it also a lie that his son was the best and the most brilliant student in his school and also secured a scholarship to attend MIT in America

Or you are just too ignorant to understand that hundreds of thousands are graduating virtually and celebrating at home because schools all over America shut down because of COVID-19?

And you wonder why God keep blessing the man and his wonderful children while people like you sit on NL, bitter, hateful and angry at other people's success.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 1:59pm On May 10, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

So, measurement of success according to your garages TOUTS mentality is ability to send your children to study abroad? Where he sent his children for education, is there any of such useless business association or outfit?

Every parent's measurement of success is their children doing good and succeeding in life, but what is your own measurement of success? World cup in hatred, bitterness and jealousy?

To ignorant, hateful, bitter and enemy of progress people, he's a tout, he's agbero and all the rubbish ignorant people call him, but to other people, his father with wonderful children, he's a great and caring father, a great provider and a loving dad and that's all that matters.

Sadly for you losers, whatever rubbish you call him won't stop him and his children from progressing and achieving more success while losers like you are stuck on NL bitter and in pain.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 2:10pm On May 10, 2020
ogbonti:

Apart from the follow follow den say den say and the rubbish you people peddle on the internet, do you mind showing us who he killed and injured and where he was arrested and charged for killing or hurting anybody.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Exc2000: 2:31pm On May 10, 2020
just2endowed:

The point is, this agberos dictate how much to be charged on every park and it's so unfair. For instance, ikeja to Lagos, the Thugs said they should carry 1k and sit two two per role. This is unfair and the worst is the money will be going to your idol, legalize agbero. If they are paying these money to NURTW as you claim. What are they using the money to do? Any developmental project? Do you know how much this legal thieves collect daily and monthly? Billions. It's enough for a local government to operate and sustain. That's why they should be scrapped.

why don't you let the Drivers who are members of the union fight any oppression they feel? you aint a driver yet you vilify their union.. they have the right to association as enshrined in the constitiution, and they hold election for leaders, so let them complain and resolve their own financial issues themselves
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by ogbonti: 2:37pm On May 10, 2020
NGpatriot:

Apart from the follow follow den say den say and the rubbish you people peddle on the internet, do you mind showing us who he killed and injured and where he was arrested and charged for killing or hurting anybody.

BECAUSE THE KNOWN KILLER OF DELE GIWA - BOLA IGE - SULIAT ADEDEJI - SOALABO WEST - FUNSO WILLIAMS etc have all been arrested and prosecuted - na spirit kill the above named individuals cool
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by ogbonti: 2:40pm On May 10, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

may God bless you!

dont mind them - this theory of "the end justifies the means" is the reason why Nigeria is the biggest s h!t h ole in the world today

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by ogbonti: 2:43pm On May 10, 2020
gaby:
[s][/s]

Olodo

Go look for am make you kill am na

Odoyo with a leaking brain.

... you and your children to the 100th generation will continue to have the likes of MC Oluomo rule over you and them because you; their father - this day pronounced that blessing - and so shall it be, Amen!
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 2:56pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
ogbonti:

BECAUSE THE KNOWN KILLER OF DELE GIWA - BOLA IGE - SULIAT ADEDEJI - SOALABO WEST - FUNSO WILLIAMS etc have all been arrested and prosecuted - na spirit kill the above named individuals cool
[/s]

So, you can not list the people MC killed because they did not arrest and charge other people...

See how lame and rettarded some people are.

MC is blessed with good fortune, smart, brilliant and successful children and your hatred and bitter won't stop his joy, happiness and progress because God is on his side.

You are absolutely irrelevant.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by pahoehoe: 3:18pm On May 10, 2020
So, this man values high quality education!!!!!! Click on the links on my signature to know how you will be making millions of naira per plot from investing in the Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by ogbonti: 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

So, you can not list the people MC killed because they did not arrest and charge other people...

See how lame and rettarded some people are.

MC is blessed with good fortune, smart, brilliant and successful children and your hatred and bitter won't stop his joy, happiness and progress because God is on his side.

You are absolutely irrelevant.

stop the name calling you pained soul grin - the US that your messiah is sending his children to school practice probity and accountability. The IRS has records of how every law-abiding American earned a dollar. Since I am just a hater - kindly tell your messiah MC Oluomo - to publish how he earned every naira he is spending to send his children to school in America when he has no verifiable means of livelihood. IF HE CAN HONESTLY PUT IT IN BLACK AND WHITE HOW HE IS MAKING HIS MONEY AND SUBMIT IT TO THE U.S. AUTHORITIES, THE NEXT TIME HE ARRIVES THE USA FOR ANY EVENT - I CAN BET MY 2 TESTICLES- HE WILL BE IN HANDCUFFS!!!!
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 3:30pm On May 10, 2020
ogbonti:

... you and your children to the 100th generation will continue to have the likes of MC Oluomo rule over you and them because you; their father - this day pronounced that blessing - and so shall it be, Amen!

I say Amen, we need endless hardworking and wonderful fathers with smart, brilliant and successful children like MC and less hateful, bitter and angry enemy of progress people like you.

God bless MC and his wonderful children, wish them more progress and success.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
ogbonti:

stop the name calling you pained soul grin - the US that your messiah is sending his children to school practice probity and accountability. The IRS has records of how every law-abiding American earned a dollar. Since I am just a hater - kindly tell your messiah MC Oluomo - to publish how he earned every naira he is spending to send his children to school in America when he has no verifiable means of livelihood. IF HE CAN HONESTLY PUT IT IN BLACK AND WHITE HOW HE IS MAKING HIS MONEY AND SUBMIT IT TO THE U.S. AUTHORITIES, THE NEXT TIME HE ARRIVES THE USA FOR ANY EVENT - I CAN BET MY 2 TESTICLES- HE WILL BE IN HANDCUFFS!!!!
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9578923_screenshot20190608030445_jpeg0070c32038bbafa0aae4e336301e9c21

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9578925_screenshot20190608030454_jpegd98d9480ed56329c7ea65d3ae74c7691

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9578924_screenshot20190608030512_jpegfd7bbcc9315c590eea877c178c30ecbd

All you can do is hate and display your odious hatred, bitterness and anti progress mentality, but you can not stop MC's and his children's progress and success.

What have you achieved in life apart from hatred and bitterness.

You are irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2020
ogbonti:

So, you just succeeded in stealing data or someone else's phone to come online?

What a nutty.

MC Oluomo is truly responsible for how your life became this miserable.

Why not go meet him to arrest or kill him.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2020
NGpatriot:

I say Amen, we need endless hardworking and wonderful fathers with smart, brilliant and successful children like MC and less hateful, bitter and angry enemy of progress people like you.

God bless MC and his wonderful children, wish them more progress and success.

Confused dolts heaping curseful praises on each other. grin
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2020
ogbonti:

may God bless you!

dont mind them - this theory of "the end justifies the means" is the reason why Nigeria is the biggest s h!t h ole in the world today

Shiit and only shiit resides or comes out from a shiit hole.

Educated illiterate monkey trying to be clever by a quarter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.