Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (85671 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Asgard13: 4:18pm On May 09, 2020
TheChameleon:

Asgard13's grandfather licked Awolowo's yansh.

His useless father worshipped Tinubu.

He is bowing for MC Oluomo.

His future generations would also do same for this girl...

Typical Yoruba man wish for Igbo man grin

And it backfired grin

Say hi to your lineage... you know.... wish them happy slavery grin

Bayerebe grin

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by apexc8103: 4:20pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 2677131[/color]
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by apexc8103: 4:21pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 09, 2020
at some point i just wonder how people will still want to die for dis kind of people dat send there children's out of Nigeria.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 09, 2020
So all you can do is ban my account for a month because you are an admin? Typical Nigerian abusing any power given to them. Still doesn't change the fact that you're a stupidd a$$ licker. Again, gather your family members to pray for MC. Go ahead and ban this too. I'm deactivating both right away. Good for nothing old-fool.
gaby:

Empty dimwitted skull.

Is that all you can come up with?

Oya, I say make you go kill MC Oluomo na

Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Stillthebest: 4:23pm On May 09, 2020
kiss

From time immemorial, stubborn people with senses have been known to be more successful than the meek(weak).

It is always evident out there. May be truly the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

MC as seen today controls an Army of men with lovers across the facets of life(at least South West Nigeria) ranging from Elites to the bottom-love cadres, from touts to celebrities.

More popular than many house of reps members and ministers. More useful to his people and outside his circle than our president Buhari to Nigeria.

He is young and has kids that are brought up in the most desired ways the university profs would have wanted.

Life is dicey and there is no particular or fixed rule to it.

No matters how good or bad, peoples lives will always be lessons.
Congrats to him!

2 Likes

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2020
Sillyerabbit01:
So all you can do is ban my account for a month because you are an admin? Typical Nigerian abusing any power given to them. Still doesn't change the fact that you're a stupidd a$$ licker. Again, gather your family members to pray for MC. Go ahead and ban this too. I'm deactivating both right away. Good for nothing old-fool.

Me, admin? Very funny.

The world and other commenters saw you for who you truly are (anti-social), hence your ban.

Donder op mijn mentions klootzaak.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by ellizy(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2020
He’s boys wouldn’t have sense yet... they will still continue breaking bottles and their terror act
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Osobi32(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2020
EMMNIG:
Sweet girl. Wait oooo. I thought she is a Muslim,
Because that's indecent dressing according to Islamic nums3.
America no be naija..... Don't expect her to dress like a Muslim
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2020
Amdoyin:
leave forgiveness for God. Karma is real, do you know the numbers of people whose joy has turned sow and tend to live with it for the rest of their life. Just for him to have his way... His I'll gotten wealth at expense of you and i...

Sorry, misquoted you.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Cleanworld(f): 4:28pm On May 09, 2020
Congratulation Oga Mc. its not how long but how far and how well you have lived.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by TheChameleon: 4:29pm On May 09, 2020
Asgard13:

Asgard13 to his useless homosexual father:

Typical Yoruba man wish for Igbo man grin

And it backfired grin

Say hi to your lineage... you know.... wish them happy slavery grin

Bayerebe grin
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by therajah: 4:29pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:

From the Governor of Atlanta Georgia, as the overall best graduating high school student in the whole of the state

Oh nice one!!
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Yabsun(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2020
That thing people call KARMA, is it actually real?
angry
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Vadese1: 4:36pm On May 09, 2020
I admire this man. While his colleagues in the same profession are busy gallivanting, using their money for things that can't be account for, this dude is in the opposite direction. He is busy positioning and activating his children destiny
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Oreofe20: 4:38pm On May 09, 2020
Kudos to the mother that want the best for her children...Mc oluomo only dropping money the wife dey encourage and dem for greatness
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by bdchange(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2020
gaby:
Great achievement.

Mc understood how his lack of education might have affected him if not for destiny that still smiled down on him by whatever means (agberoism or gangsterism).

I'm personally proud of him for ensuring his kids got educated for themselves and himself to a large extent. It's like saying, the school wey I no fit go, make una go am for me. Sounds funny, but I did the same with my siblings. grin

Well done.

Let's also pray God forgives him for all of his ills (bloodshed and innocent lives wasted) and steer karma away from his kids if he truly repents and seeks restitution.

In all, congratulations Mc and family. E no easy.
I don't actually understand your prayer. Which one are you praying for? Is it the one he has commited or the one is planning to commit? In case you are not aware that he is still the chairman and more elections are still coming for him to gather his boys to cause trouble. So I want to know the one you want God to forgive him for? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by JJBROS(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2020
Bola146:
Congratulations girl.. MC is just lucky having good children

Not lucky sir is hard work if u really understand my brother.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by apexc5855: 4:45pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 4369939[/color]
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by apexc5855: 4:45pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by tot(f): 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
There is nothing wrong with anyone aspiring for their children to do better than them, the issue is this man's questionable means of livelihood. His foot soldiers will be maiming themselves during election time but here he is sending his kids overseas.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by apexc2427: 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by apexc4387: 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by cctvwizard(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2020
Talking out of hatred and jelloz

Fasindo:
shocked

Daughter of Agbero.
Let her go and contest for provost of NURTW Ikeja chapter so that she will fully join her father in his agbero business.

The truth is that most of this foreign university has no standard in admitting students, once u have money enough to pay school fees they will just offer u admission on a platter of good gold.
Its easier to get admission in most foreign university like University of Miami than any southern federal university

Meanwhile I would love to know her course of study and CGPA
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by apexc7610: 4:59pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 3667661[/color]
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by NGpatriot: 4:59pm On May 09, 2020
Juanmike:
With taxpayers money

lmao.... MC dey don turn to FIRS collecting taxes from you?

Wetin pesin o dey read on this NL.

grin grin
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 09, 2020
Asgard13:
She will soon be giving appointment...

while Tinubu worshippers will remain online warriors.. beating igbos online and bragging how igbos Dey collect lamba for nairaland grin

Bayerebe’s grin
Shey na Tinubu sponsored her? If Tinubu gives heran appointment,it's well deserved.
Always be happy with people's achievements.

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaventa: 5:05pm On May 09, 2020
Which is worst not having sense or false accusiation on someone you barely know. Internet warrior
gaby:

Abeg waka go front you cultist and quit quoting or getting in on my mentions.

You had better repented and quit with the silly gangster life that'd only bring you and yours nothing but sorrow, tears, and blood.

#SayNoToCultism
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Sunriserealtors post=89359232]Eya and some Yoruba online miscreant cannot even afford to send their children to a local primary school.

Ndi sophisticated people
Always shielding their corrupt politician and they want us to crucify our own.

[/quote
How's that your problem?

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by gaby(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2020
gaventa:
Which is worst not having sense or false accusiation on someone you barely know. Internet warrior

I sorry for your life.

What a waste.
Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Man wey sabi

Toqyo a former NURTW boss in Oyo State could only raise Thugs and nothing more, but here we have a father like MC, Oluomo doing his best to change his family image

When you dine with Tinubu, you don't have a choice than to be a better person.
Ipob don't quote me oo.

1 Like

Re: Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University by Bizibi(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

See hatred. He forced you and your children to do thug work?

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.