Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] (9288 Views)

A Friend Gave Me This Fowl and This Happened [Picture] / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by KosiGee(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Show off what? Fowl? Knife? You need mental reevaluation or you need to be adopted by another family to get proper mindset about life.

People like you don't need to use the Internet because little things can make you depressed.

PS:

God, when will you help my fellow Nigerians to stop feeling insecure and seeing everything as show off? When?

I’m not depressed and my reaction wasn’t borne out of insecurity. That describes you. What do you gain from showing of chicken, knife snd undeveloped eggs?? To prove that you killed it or that you can kill a chicken?? To show the world that the meat was prepared by you?

That’s insecurity mister. What’s the message? If it’s not showing off, insecurity then you maybe you have melancholia.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2020
KosiGee:

I’m not depressed and my reaction wasn’t borne out of insecurity. That describes you. What do you gain from showing of chicken, knife snd undeveloped eggs?? To prove that you killed it or that you can kill a chicken?? To show the world that the meat was prepared by you?

That’s insecurity mister. What’s the message? If it’s not showing off, insecurity then you maybe you have melancholia.

Nice reaction and have a nice day. I'll be doing worse than that, so I pray you stay away to avoid complaining. What you didn't see won't haunt you.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by Hallams(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmmm.

How do they procreate?
We have the grandparents stock, parents stock and the commercial birds. The commercial birds do not procreate but the grandparents and parents stocks do. So the commercial birds are basically offspring of the parents stocks. The parents stocks usually mate and hence lay fertilised eggs. Some parent stock farms usually carry out artificial insemination on the parents stock also
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2020
Hallams:
We have the grandparents stock, parents stock and the commercial birds. The commercial birds do not procreate but the grandparents and parents stocks do. So the commercial birds are basically offspring of the parents stocks. The parents stocks usually mate and hence lay fertilised eggs. Some parent stock farms usually carry out artificial insemination on the parents stock also

Now I understand it better. At least, I won't be a novice again when I go into this business.

Well-appreciated.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by Brunicekid(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

You're right. These fowls don't have pûssies, but anûs.

But we can conduct a scientific research and find a way to give them artificial pûssies so they can enjoy sex like Nigerian women and still demand money after enjoying it.
But why this.... Why
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2020
Brunicekid:
But why this.... Why

Working on it.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by dukeprince50: 6:53pm On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:
Below is the picture of the slaughtered sister — I should've kept her.

https://nairaland.com/5794810/killed-saw-thing-inside-what

I'll soon start supplying eggs to different homes as palliative.
birds lay egg ones every 26hour, if I am correct u will send one egg daily?
BTW, these are not the types of egg people are advised to eat, they are fertilized eggs, the type we eat are non fertilized and can never bring forth chick
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by Rickmann: 7:19pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=iLegendd post=89355877]They were twins and I killed one of them on the 15th of last month and wanted to kill this one on the 30th of last month since I like killing chicken every 15 days.

Luckily, I decided to spare Princess and now she has started laying egg.

Can this egg be incubated by her? Or don't layers incubate?[/quote

Layers don't incubate...there eggs are solely for consumption.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by dukeprince50: 7:35pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Rickmann post=89368385][/quote]there are no specific bird design to lay eggs for consumption, those things you call layers, if they are mounted by a cockerel will produce eggs that will bring up forth chick.
Birds that lay eggs in a farm do so with the help of their feeding. Any bird can be considered layers even broilers lay egg, the difference is the ratio of eggs they lay.
Broilers lay fat eggs but do not lay substantial numbers therefore does not have economic value in the egg market, while layers lay smaller eggs but can lay up to 25eggs in a month
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by darlenese(f): 10:08pm On May 09, 2020
Ade3131:
You can get a native hen around that is laying or about to brood so you add your princess egg to that of the native hen. I've tried it once although the chick didn't survive. She got picked/stolen by an eagle.

So you don't know the difference between a hawk and an eagle . eagle does not pick chicks ,Hawks do.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2020
balosammy:
abeg remain the wings for me grin

enjoy my boss

Lol.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by Midazman(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmmm.

How do they procreate?

Thru artificial method.. incubation machine
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2020
Rickmann:
Layers don't incubate...there eggs are solely for consumption.

Hmm. I thought as much.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2020
Midazman:

Thru artificial method.. incubation machine

That will be when I'm ready for full-time agro-biz.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by Ade3131: 10:19pm On May 09, 2020
darlenese:

So you don't know the difference between a hawk and an eagle . eagle does not pick chicks ,Hawks do.

Smiles... Now I Know... Thanks
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by Mabmedley4: 10:51pm On May 09, 2020
*NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND ( EVERYBODY MUST MAKE PROFIT)*
*GOOD MORNING EVERYONE* , most of us are still observing to know if the group is Legit and if money would be made. The answer is a big *YES* and unlike every other *MLM* structure we have created our own ideology where every members would benefit and none would be left behind.
*WHAT'S THE IDEOLOGY?*
The answer is *RECYCLING*
*HOW?*
In *MILLION MONEY* there are 10 levels and which is achievable but requires alot of *DOWNLINERS* to achieve it but we the *ADMINS* has decided to stop at level 4, then *RECYCLE* back to *LEVEL 1* To boost others members who hasn't gotten *DOWNLINERS* and so on. Everyone would have to recycle and so on, doing these we have controlled the system. Instead of upgrading to *LEVEL 5* and giving the money to another *UPLINER* we have decided to *RECYCLE* the money amongst registered members only.
*NOW YOU CAN SEE MAKING MONEY HERE IS ACHIEVEABLE*
We all can see we have controlled the entire system to our own *BENEFITS*.
These is just the tips of the iceberg of what registered members would *BENEFITS* . There are alot of *BENEFITS* and secrets to success and with time we would starts *UNVEILING* them to Registered members only.
What has this pandemic thought you?having multiple source of income is not *LUXURY* but *NECESSITY* ...
Do you know that savings is good but investment is better?investment made today a life saver tomorrow...think about it.
08124979105 WhatsApp

Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by sofiscatedmoron: 12:11am On May 10, 2020
You impregnated your chicken
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:10am On May 10, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
You impregnated your chicken

Probably.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by DriggityDre: 3:23am On May 10, 2020
Hehehe.
Chai. Can you waybill one hegg for me?

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by obinnazy(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2020
Great guy,... In one of your threads, you told "me to save up and get a laptop"....wont forget those lines.will keep following you until I get a laptop for myself .. God bless you. Wh
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
birds lay egg ones every 26hour, if I am correct u will send one egg daily?
BTW, these are not the types of egg people are advised to eat, they are fertilized eggs, the type we eat are non fertilized and can never bring forth chick

You're right about the 26 hours' interval. Another egg has been laid after 26 hours.
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by ghettochild4u(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice submission. I appreciate. Though, at the moment, I raised them for food, not sale. Not that I even raise them — I purchased ones that are already mature so they can help me eat any remnant food at home instead of disposing them.

iLegend, this was the reason I bought 5 cockrels from a customer back in 2014, I realized when we disposed waste food n no chicken around to eat them so from 5 I bought 5 more n then snake killed one then snake killed one.. The night USA and Portugal played during d world cup.. Afterwards I bought 50more...started buying feeds every 4 days.. E no easy but cos I was making money daily as a premier lotto agent.. It made it easy. From June straight to Dec.
I carry dem go my house for Lagos and sold em all
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2020
ghettochild4u:

iLegend, this was the reason I bought 5 cockrels from a customer back in 2014, I realized when we disposed waste food n no chicken around to eat them so from 5 I bought 5 more n then snake killed one then snake killed one.. The night USA and Portugal played during d world cup.. Afterwards I bought 50more...started buying feeds every 4 days.. E no easy but cos I was making money daily as a premier lotto agent.. It made it easy. From June straight to Dec.
I carry dem go my house for Lagos and sold em all

That is just how business starts. Before you know it, you'll dominate the market in your area if you continue and turn it to high scale.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by ghettochild4u(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2020
iLegendd:

That is just how business starts. Before you know it, you'll dominate the market in your area if you continue and turn it to high scale.
Well I didn't have interest to do it again as this time I would require a bigger space n money...
Anyways I had a chance to do it.. But wasn't interested in business.
Was hell bent leaving naija o.. Come dey dash US embassy visa fee. Awon werey
Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2020
ghettochild4u:

Well I didn't have interest to do it again as this time I would require a bigger space n money...
Anyways I had a chance to do it.. But wasn't interested in business.
Was hell bent leaving naija o.. Come dey dash US embassy visa fee. Awon werey

Lol.

Business rules.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2020
iLegendd:
They were twins and I killed one of them on the 15th of last month and wanted to kill this one on the 30th of last month since I like killing chicken every 15 days.

Luckily, I decided to spare Princess and now she has started laying egg.

Can this egg be incubated by her? Or don't layers incubate?
This is table egg and it can't be incubated because it's not fertile that is fertilization didn't take place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. / My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.