Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin (1548 Views)

No Wife Material In Naija Again / How Much Is ISI AGU Material In Lagos,Fast reply needed / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by CsRockefeller(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2020
zionmde:

yeah i know. but when they love they love with their soul. moreover u can hardly any 1st class or strong 2.1 that was playing around with her womb in school.
the major thing is dat very brilliant kids have ways of holding together the family. When u look at dem u will always feel like they deserve fighting for

Yes, I was very close to dating one but I didn't. Anytime I look at her, I just felt special, she was simple tall and beautiful in my eyes, a virgin definitely, but my village people spoil show for me.

She is single till date and has never been in any relationship, though, she's just 22 and serving.

Lest I forget, she didn't finish with a 1st class, she dropped later on, E.E she studied.

I still wish I was a little bit patient, I did sth stupid that earned me a blocking everywhere and I dare not call her again, didn't like the way she spoke to me last time.

But I will choose an intelligent lady over a beautiful one anyday anytime, if there is compatibility.
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Ishilove: 8:40pm On May 09, 2020
AfroKnight:

Why so condescending?
No condescension here. It is my objective observation.

1 Like

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by AfroKnight: 8:43pm On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:

No condescension here. It is my objective observation.

There is nothing objective about stereotypes.
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Pickieox(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2020
My sapiosexual being wants a thinker, a freethinker, outspoken yet reserved, blunt, kind (tolerance/accommodating) but not "nice", industrious, gaily beautiful, fashionista, cute bad gal for only me, and above all attitude-attitude is everything...

1 Like

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by zionmde: 9:01pm On May 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Yes, I was very close to dating one but I didn't. Anytime I look at her, I just felt special, she was simple tall and beautiful in my eyes, a virgin definitely, but my village people spoil show for me.

She is single till date and has never been in any relationship, though, she's just 22 and serving.

Lest I forget, she didn't finish with a 1st class, she dropped later on, E.E she studied.

I still wish I was a little bit patient, I did sth stupid that earned me a blocking everywhere and I dare not call her again, didn't like the way she spoke to me last time.

But I will choose an intelligent lady over a beautiful one anyday anytime, if there is compatibility.

grin grin grin grin
Thats true bro. During my days as a teacher i always saw the Joy the parents of most brilliant kids exude. they are always happy to come around for their kids, both dad and mum, there is something special about raising well cultured, brilliant kids.

Since I have missed marrying the love of my life whom I could have married unconditionally, any lady am going to marry must meet the qualifications. No matter how beautiful a 3rd class or weak 2.2 girls is, I am not interested. I need an assurance that am not marrying a graduate olosho, and that assurance to a long extent will be proven by her degree

2 Likes

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by CsRockefeller(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2020
zionmde:

grin grin grin grin
Thats true bro. During my days as a teacher i always saw the Joy the parents of most brilliant kids exude. they are always happy to come around for their kids, both dad and mum, there is something special about raising well cultured, brilliant kids.

Since I have missed marrying the love of my life whom I could have married unconditionally, any lady am going to marry must meet the qualifications. No matter how beautiful a 3rd class or weak 2.2 girls is, I am not interested. I need an assurance that am not marrying a graduate olosho, and that assurance to a long extent will be proven by her degree

Your want/need is justified, good luck bro.
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 10, 2020
Ishilove:
I'm amazed none of the men here have emphasized on physical beauty. There is hope yet for the Nigerian man.

They're *confussionally* packaged cheesy
But, I still haven't noticed what they have to offer grin
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Lamanii22(f): 12:09am On May 11, 2020
24kmagic:
Any woman I can boss around is a wife material.

You know slave-master kind of relationship na, that's my definition of wife material.

She's the slave and I'm the master

Rubbish comment!!! How could you even think like this
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by PureGoldh(m): 12:25am On May 11, 2020
Ndi Igbo Siri na "Agwa bu mma nwanyi"
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Sixfeetbelle: 1:15am On May 11, 2020
liquidfaya:
Virgin, submissive, domesticated.

A 15 year old maid fits this description to a tee
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Sixfeetbelle: 1:17am On May 11, 2020
24kmagic:
Any woman I can boss around is a wife material.

You know slave-master kind of relationship na, that's my definition of wife material.

She's the slave and I'm the master

Gbamsolutely! I love a man who knows what he wants. grin grin cheesy

Please, when are we getting married?
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Abedi4JESUS(m): 2:01am On May 11, 2020
M
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by rash47(m): 4:48am On May 11, 2020
Pubichairs:
angry

Do u have anyone who wants to sell 2018 AMG 4matic, with AC fully working well, the colour of the car still neat like when it was bought, spare tire still available and every other components working well

Tell the person to go ahead, that it's none of my business
grin grin... You are mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight And Nine Inches Pen*s Were The Most Pleasurable Pen*s Size To Make A...... / STORY: LUCIFER’S BRIDE … (18+) / Must The First Date Be At The Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.