Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin (1541 Views)

No Wife Material In Naija Again / How Much Is ISI AGU Material In Lagos,Fast reply needed / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by tayeloveme4rel: 4:54pm On May 09, 2020
Mine is her characters
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Daroldigits: 4:57pm On May 09, 2020
Inner beauty is very important than any other thing.
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 09, 2020
undecided mmmmmmm
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by pahars(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2020
Her being understanding
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by tayeloveme4rel: 5:15pm On May 09, 2020
StacyO:
undecided mmmmmmm
AUNTY wetin happen
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by fcdgrand(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2020
hymen intact virgin, submit to my authority, good cook, prayerful

3 Likes

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Bola146(f): 5:21pm On May 09, 2020
I'm here to read comments
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by liquidfaya: 5:30pm On May 09, 2020
Virgin, submissive, domesticated.

2 Likes

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Pubichairs(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2020
angry

Do u have anyone who wants to sell 2018 AMG 4matic, with AC fully working well, the colour of the car still neat like when it was bought, spare tire still available and every other components working well

Tell the person to go ahead, that it's none of my business
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 09, 2020
If she loves me earnestly and good character
Walai I go like her pass my kids grin

1 Like

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Ihatefeminist: 5:33pm On May 09, 2020
"Wife material" is a woman who is morally upright.
I used to think she had to know how to cook, clean, Bleep, take care of kids blah blah blah.

But I was wrong! Now I know better. grin
If she is not morally upright, don't marry her!
Morales and fear of God are more important than any other thing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 09, 2020
tayeloveme4rel:
AUNTY wetin happen
I'm mesmerized by the comments mmmmmmm
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Merryglad(f): 5:35pm On May 09, 2020
A material that is up to 12yards, it will cover you at all times.

2 Likes

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by StrikeBack(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2020
StacyO:
undecided
mmmmmmm
see wife material 10000 yards
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 09, 2020
Just fear God and i will cherish wtv concerns u..
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Strika22(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2020
Someone that will give me peace of mind. Chikena

5 Likes

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Damseldammie(f): 5:38pm On May 09, 2020
StacyO:
undecided
mmmmmmm

What's that Sis, any issue with the thread
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 09, 2020
Damseldammie:

What's that Sis, any issue with the thread

Yes sugar
The men commenting,I can't seem to understand the info most of em are trying to pass across.

1 Like

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 09, 2020
StrikeBack:
see wife material 10000 yards
undecided undecided
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by StrikeBack(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2020
H
StacyO:

undecided undecided
Is that you on your profile.. I doubt
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 09, 2020
StrikeBack:
HIs that you on your profile.. I doubt
Keep doubting dear,it's good for you grin
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by 24kmagic: 5:58pm On May 09, 2020
Any woman I can boss around is a wife material.

You know slave-master kind of relationship na, that's my definition of wife material.

She's the slave and I'm the master

1 Like

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by 2buffagain(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2020
Her character AND potential to be financially relevant/responsible.

2 Likes

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by zionmde: 6:25pm On May 09, 2020
She must be Academically sound Either 1st class or strong 2.1 At least I won't be afraid if her genes dominate I need brilliant and sound kids
others include humility, understanding, beautiful, Decency
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 09, 2020
24kmagic:
Any woman I can boss around is a wife material.

You know slave-master kind of relationship na, that's my definition of wife material.

She's the slave and I'm the master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Originalsly: 7:06pm On May 09, 2020
Morals, loyalty and above all......a good heart.
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 09, 2020
understanding woman
non troublesome
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by 2buffagain(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2020
She must use I'm or I am... Not Am. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by Ishilove: 8:09pm On May 09, 2020
I'm amazed none of the men here have emphasized on physical beauty. There is hope yet for the Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by CsRockefeller(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2020
zionmde:
She must be Academically sound
Either 1st class or strong 2.1
At least I won't be afraid if her genes dominate
I need brilliant and sound kids

others include
humility, understanding, beautiful, Decency

I bet that you can't handle Stephen Chika, the best graduating student of Bells University 2017 set (Accounting Hons)

Everyone wants her but she wants no one grin

I used to be close.to many 1st class materials in school and I can boldly tell you that they are difficult to love, proud and stubborn. It's like trying to tame a wild animal.

2.1s are different though.

3 Likes

Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by zionmde: 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I bet that you can't handle Stephen Chika, the best graduating student of Bells University 2017 set (Accounting Hons)

Everyone wants her but she wants no one grin

I used to be close.to many 1st class materials in school and I can boldly tell you that they are difficult to love, proud and stubborn. It's like trying to tame a wild animal.

2.1s are different though.
yeah i know. but when they love they love with their soul. moreover u can hardly any 1st class or strong 2.1 that was playing around with her womb in school.
the major thing is dat very brilliant kids have ways of holding together the family. When u look at dem u will always feel like they deserve fighting for
Re: What Determines A Wife Material In Your Own Opinoin by AfroKnight: 8:38pm On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:
I'm amazed none of the men here have emphasized on physical beauty. There is hope yet for the Nigerian man.

Why so condescending?

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / My Uncle Insists That I Shouldn’t Marry Her / Why Do Ex Or Exes Text You Years Or Months Later To Say They Miss You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.