Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) (3437 Views)

Sperm Donors Needed / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by ubunjja(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2020
I live in Niger state but because i have some dealings in Lagos state, i decided to donate some amount of money through my company to the Lagos state government for the fight against Covid 19.

Ladies and Gentlemen, as i was on my own, My Nairaland American Girl friend, read a post on Nairaland about list of donors to Lagos state government and my company name was listed among them.

I was shocked. Even though the amount was small, my company name was still listed

For privacy reasons, i wont show you my company name.

If you can, Grab the donors list and try to guess my company's name, a reward awaits you.
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Staphylococcus: 5:38pm On May 09, 2020
"For privacy reasons, i wont show you my company name."

And you still want people to guess?

Is it English that's confusing you, or you the one confusing English.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by ubunjja(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2020
Staphylococcus:
"For privacy reasons, i wont show you my company name."

And you still want people to guess?

Is it English that's confusing you, or you the one confusing English.

Just guess, use that part of your brain that thinks
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Staphylococcus: 5:41pm On May 09, 2020
ubunjja:

Just guess, use that part of your brain that thinks

You want privacy and still want me to guess? Are you familiar the words you typing.

12 Likes

Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by ubunjja(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2020
Staphylococcus:

[s]You want privacy and still want me to guess? Are you familiar the words you typing.

[/s]

Why is it hard for you to use your brain to join pieces together even though some clue was given
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Kestolove(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
U stay in niger state? Pls wia in niger state cox am also base dia....ND post the list of donors here let me point to ur company for u
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by ubunjja(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2020
Kestolove:
U stay in niger state? Pls wia in niger state cox am also base dia....ND post the list of donors here let me point to ur company for u

Do you want to come over?
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Easykel21(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2020
Op u r madt

6 Likes

Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by YourFreedom(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2020
Yotos Associates Ltd is a Business Consulting Company that does Company Registrations/Documentation, Audit, Tax and related matters. We provide the Fastest, Efficient and most Affordable Registration services. We deliver a broad range of services that are critical to your Company and have a positive impact on your business. Nigeria most Professional Company Registration Service
Services include but are not limited to:

Company Registration,
Change of Company Name,
CAC Annual returns, Company Profiles,
Business Plans,
Bookkeeping services, Financial Statements
And other Statutory Registrations
Investment in Shares/Sales
Financial Advisory
Foreign Exchange Broker

https://yotosassociatesltd.com/cac-business-registration/

Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by jellybabee(f): 6:20pm On May 09, 2020
ubunjja:
I live in Niger state but because i have some dealings in Lagos state, i decided to donate some amount of money through my company to the Lagos state government for the fight against Covid 19.

Ladies and Gentlemen, as i was on my own, My Nairaland American Girl friend, read a post on Nairaland about list of donors to Lagos state government and my company name was listed among them.

I was shocked. Even though the amount was small, my company name was still listed

If you can, Grab the donors list and try to guess my company's name, a reward awaits you.

87. LAYAH JOHN

3 Likes

Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by finalboss(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2020
Kestolove:
undecided where do you stay in nigerstate ?
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by donbachi(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2020
Niger dock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 09, 2020
ubunjja:

71. BAGUS WICAKSENA WICAKSENA
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Opexzy: 6:32pm On May 09, 2020
Wow... how romantic

1 Like

Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Kestolove(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2020
finalboss:

undecided where do you stay in nigerstate ?
tunga
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by finalboss(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2020
Kestolove:
tunga
Wow, nah back of Peugeot I dy stay for Bosso.
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 09, 2020
ubunjja:

FEDROZS SANITARY HOME AND EQUIPMENT ENTERPRISE
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Goldeno(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2020
You are not feeling fine OP

1 Like

Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Deluxes(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
YourFreedom:
Yotos Associates Ltd is a Business Consulting Company that does Company Registrations/Documentation, Audit, Tax and related matters. We provide the Fastest, Efficient and most Affordable Registration services. We deliver a broad range of services that are critical to your Company and have a positive impact on your business. Nigeria most Professional Company Registration Service
Services include but are not limited to:

Company Registration,
Change of Company Name,
CAC Annual returns, Company Profiles,
Business Plans,
Bookkeeping services, Financial Statements
And other Statutory Registrations
Investment in Shares/Sales
Financial Advisory
Foreign Exchange Broker

https://yotosassociatesltd.com/cac-business-registration/

Hey boss, I can redesign your site and fix some alignment issues you have in your site, especiallt in the header section and the cac page. I can also help you remove your theme name in the footer and replace it with the necessary Quick links to direct you to various pages in the site.

Thanks
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 09, 2020
Kestolove:
tunga

Madam, tunga is in FCT. Maybe u mean Maje in Niger State. Let there be no further question, ameen.
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Mykel51(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2020
donbachi:
Niger dock

I can't see NIGERDOCK in the list...
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Mykel51(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2020
jellybabee:
87. LAYAH JOHN

SAVAGE grin
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by orble: 11:22pm On May 09, 2020
finalboss:

Oga, why do u choose to stay inside Peugeot boot? grin
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by finalboss(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2020
orble:

Oga, why do u choose to stay inside Peugeot boot? grin
Lols back of Peugeot, Nah car factory

1 Like

Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by orble: 11:41pm On May 09, 2020
finalboss:

Lols back of Peugeot, Nah car factory
Okay o, Pick one peugoet tell me where I go come collect it. grin
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by finalboss(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2020
orble:

Okay o, Pick one peugoet tell me where I go come collect it. grin
cheesy but you are not in niger state, how you wan pick am tongue tongue
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by orble: 11:54pm On May 09, 2020
finalboss:
cheesy but you are not in niger state, how you wan pick am tongue tongue

I go come o for Peugeot grin
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Gandollar(f): 2:08am On May 10, 2020
donbachi:
Niger dock
NigerCem cheesy
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Hypnotise: 7:17am On May 10, 2020
ubunjja:

Ubunjja and sons international limited
Re: My Company Name Was Listed On The Donors List To Lagos State Government (pics) by Kestolove(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2020
finalboss:

opp. Ahmadu bahago sec.school?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Osofo Maame Reportedly Shared Naked Video / Hi / Love Like Tramol : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.