Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,012 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Love Like Tramol : My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Like Tramol : My Experience (3433 Views)

Can I Find Love Like This? / Are We Ever Going To Love Like We Did The First Time? / Oldest Couple Who Are Above 120 Yrs But Still Making Love Like Teenagers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Like Tramol : My Experience by RealGboy: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
I remember that year vividly, anytime my friend goes in with a babe he will use more than 4 hours..

I was always wondering how he did it , untill one day I asked him and he told me it was tramadol that was helping him , . omo I shock

I was like " so guy na tramol dey help u, u sure ?..
The guy replied that yeah , funny thing was that I was expecting amaka the next day and I decided I will use the tramol ., na so this my guy carry me go one aboki , buy tramol for me he told me to use just one cos it was the red tablet and it was 250g.. I was like okay but I went behind him and used 3 ..

I used it when amaka told me she was on the way , as I use am within 5 minutes I was already feeling funny which means the drug was working .

nasi my phone ring *grrr grrrr * as I rushed to pick I heard amaka voice , she said " Nonso abeg no vex I no go fit come , mummy sent me on an errand with my sister abeg no vex"..

as I hear I can't come my head spark.. I wanted to shout at her but the tramol automatically turned me to mumu , next thing I was talking in low voice like an idiot" Amaka abeg come , if you no come kasala go burst abeg "... as I was still begging na so this babe hang up..

omo I confuse and tramol don dey work I sat down for like 15 mins before I enter bathroom say make I pee then try her number again .. lol and behold the pee was not coming out , it was painful as hell

Chai I thought the end has come but unknown to me my problems had just started . out of no where this itching started , I start to dey itch and scratch my balls .. I had to take fork to help the ministry..

at this point I felt like crying so I carry phone call my friend .

typing...

1 Like

Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by AbarisFather(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
the father is following
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmm, go on...
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by RealGboy: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
I called my friend and told him there is fire on the mountain , the guy started pressuring me to tell him exactly what's happening so I relate the whole matter to him on the phone ..
He asked me how many tramol I used and I confessed that I used 3 , instead of this my guy to give me solution na so this guy start to blast me saying I caused it and that I was not strong yet to use 3 (750g) I was confused but I was carried away by the itching and painful feeling between my legs .. next thing he told me to calm down take a cold bath and drink glucose .

I told him thank you . As I go out to buy the glucose immediately I stepped into mama ngozi shop, the woman saw me looking dull and tired , (Tramol makes you look like a dullard).. she then asked me what happened to me , omo I don't know where these tears came from and I started crying o..

Mama ngozi became worried " what happened? Nonso Talk to me" .. Na so I begin to narrate Wetin happen for my secondary school, how my principal caught me and my friend shouting but na only me him flog I was like " Mama ngozi is that good ehn is that good.? '..

The woman confused , she ask me "Nonso why be say na now e con dey pain you , u sure say u dey alright ?... With tears in my eyes I told her I'm alright, I then asked for glucose, she gave me I paid and left the shop ..

Before I got home my phone rang "grrrr grrrr " it was amaka calling , I was happy and as if my john thomas could sense something na so the thing too stand gidigba..

I picked " hello ". Amaka responded "Nonso I'm on the bike coming I, pls wait at the gate so you can pay the bike man _...Omo I jumped for joy I said "okay " I rushed home quickly and decided I won't take the glucose yet , let me first deal with this babe first ...

typing.....
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Donspicey: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
750mg and you still dey talk normal with out any trigger like cigarettes?.....

Abbobbii easy nah....

Normally ground no suppose even level again for your eyes.....

You suppose even dey drink water dey piss anyhow......

My broda man Glucose ontop trams na war ooo...when no b say you wan go bring down Zuma rock.....

Anyways am following........

4 Likes

Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
one day u go take again pass der go heaven........
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Angelacruz: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Following
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
following
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2021
Tramadol has sent many people to 6feet below...all because of kondo
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Reex12(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Donspicey:

Abbobbii easy nah....

My broda man Glucose ontop trams na war ooo...when no b say you wan go bring down Zuma rock.....

share your experience
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Donspicey: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Reex12:
share your experience

As a drug addict abi?....
Shey u sef no get experience?.....
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tramadol

Go finish the other story else, I destroy the galaxy. angry

1 Like

Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Reex12(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Donspicey:

As a drug addict abi?....
Shey u sef no get experience?.....
no vex bro

i thought you speaking from experience
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Donspicey: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Reex12:
no vex bro

i thought you speaking from experience

Lolsss... no reason am brodaman...

E come be like say the trips don send OP to anoda planet.....
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Donspicey:

Abbobbii easy nah....

People de wey de take 1 pack of 250MG or half pack.
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by FreeSpirited: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
This guy...u don start again....thunder fire your finger. Did you finish the last story on front page...don't let me wound u
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by FreeSpirited: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
This guy...u don start again abi..Better don't play with thunder. Did you finish your last story on front page...don't let me wound u this time.
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Truthabulabula(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
I smash pvssies, drink alcohol, spend but, I can never do drugs.
No matter how cool it sounds.
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Donspicey: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:

People de wey de take 1 pack of 250MG or half pack.

Sure nah cos e don master u...but as Op talk say na him first time na why i suprise...

1 Like

Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Donspicey:

Sure nah cos e don master u...but as Op talk say na him first time na why i suprise...

E no master me but i know people that do take up to own pack per day
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Cerebellum: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Truthabulabula:
I smash pvssies, drink alcohol, spend but, I can never do drugs.

No matter how cool it sounds.

Try to stop drinking too bro!

It will only destroy ur fvcking life, my 2 cent
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 14, 2021
If you guy's are very observant you'll notice that I don't come here frequently again like before..
But when I remember the crazy things you guys post I don't know when I loggin back here to see how it's going on.honestly you guy's won't cease to amaze me grin but op you take 750mg and you still dey walk ? Your body good aje grin
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Map1(m): 5:02am On Mar 14, 2021
walahi Nairaland are full of comedian
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Truthabulabula(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cerebellum:

Try to stop drinking too bro!

It will only destroy ur fvcking life, my 2 cent
Sure man.

I run my limits.
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Casper21: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Hahaha this guy stories are amazing. Pls continue
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by Damikjay(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
there is something abt dis guy.

he will put up a story (interesting one) and leave u halfway without continuation. so most times I don't read his write up because of the urge to ask for me.

2 Likes

Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by thatsleepboy1: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Lol. this matter na die.
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by RuddyFusion(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Tramadol come finish talk oo
Re: Love Like Tramol : My Experience by SweetVibe: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
This guy the use una catch cruise, him no go complete the story. watch and see.
I even hear say EFCC the find the yahoo boy

(1) (Reply)

What masturbation did to me. A must read!! / Name One Thing About Your Partner That You Are So In Love With! / Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.