Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

did your mum feed you Redpill while growing up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / did your mum feed you Redpill while growing up (306 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

did your mum feed you Redpill while growing up by Prof0fficial: 6:55pm On May 09, 2020
DID MY NAIJA MOTHER FEED ME WITH RED PILL �?
I hail from a reputable background with loads of principles.
Though my mum was rich and industrious woman with one of the largest supermarkets in town to her credit, she decided to breed me as a "SHOP RAT".
Throughout my primary-secondary level, I slept in the shop; goes to school and comes back to the shop even with first position in school.
As I was growing up a smart, intelligent, creative and "beautiful" young boy, I was battling with a whole lot of laid down rules from my mother which was propelled by safeguarding her investment from fraudsters, cheats and debtors.
My mother gave me a strict warning concerning the female folks because as a fine boy then she has noticed on different occasions the rate at which girls try to gain my attention probably because of being in control of money and my handsomeness.
She restricts me from hanging out with my peers around town or even in the shop.
Nevertheless one of the most difficult rules to deal with was that...I should not allow any girl to take away "A PIN or PENNY" from me whether in love or out of play.
I must say it was difficult for me because as a naive teenager, I got into love affairs with many pretty girls who even spoilt me with gifts, cash and romance while knowing too well that I lacked nothing.
But I COULDN'T RECIPROCATE their love because when I felt I was in love, I needed to show love; I needed to give because
LOVE IS GIVING.
I can't claim to love someone and still withholding material gifts which I am supposed to use to express my feelings or reciprocate to the gifts I received from my lovers.
I so much cherished my mother and she trusted me so much out of all my siblings that she always say that... "her mind is always at rest whenever she leaves the shop for me"; as far back as 2003/04 after my ssce I have been in possession of cash in six digit numbers.
As time goes on, I started to study the female folks-their tricks and passion, even the ones much older than me then do come to meet me in the shop during the night to romance me while I was closing the sales and counting cash after my mother might have gone home.
I always have many of them requesting for one token cash or the other to take care of their little needs while some write letters and give to their little brothers to submit, Valentine's day those days were always accompanied with loads of gifts from even girls I never talked to.
some bad ones are courageous enough to attempt sneaking away with cosmetics from the shop...many other crazy things from fake lovers and dramatic girls but when I remember the rules from my beloved mother, I would go extra mile to collect my goods back even to the detriment of losing a serious relationship or fling, most times I go as far as putting hands inside their bra and panties to collect my mothers goods which they playfully put there to scare me away.
All these really moulded me to seem to be a gud decent bad boy with higher guards around his feelings for female folks while getting the craziest attraction, sex and flings. Now I'm grown up man and self dependent, I can afford to give any girl whatever pleases me and at my most convenience without expecting any love in return because i have realized that I can't afford to build any emotional attachment with women any longer. AM I A RED PILLER�

(1) (Reply)

Finally, 80% Of The World Greatest Men Reveal The Secret Attributes That Attract / Why You Must Stop Begging For Attention In A Relationship. / Getting Married And Raising Children @ These Terrible Times Is A Herculean Task!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.