Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why You Must Stop Begging For Attention In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Stop Begging For Attention In A Relationship. (308 Views)

I Beg My Wife For Attention / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Stop Begging For Attention In A Relationship. by blessingchinny(f): 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
Begging for attention from people you cherish or admire so much may seem like a normal habit, but trust me, it sometimes denotes lack of self confidence and inferiority complex. I understand how it feels, when your significant other, crush or someone you admire so much who was once so close to you suddenly becomes cold and distant.

They were once your shoulder to lean on, they were once your confidant, you were not so broken down by issues and difficulties of life because you knew you had someone to talk to, you had someone who wouldn't hesitate to give you a listening ear and an affectionate heart. But suddenly, all those seems to be a night mare. What is the best remedy at this time. Should you reach out to them and start demanding for their attention. Find out. https://loveonet.com/why-you-must-stop-begging-for-attention/

(1) (Reply)

If It Is You What Will You Do? Please Help / This Is What You Should Do, IF She Broke-up With You / Cheating Is A Way Of Life - President Trump's Niece Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.