Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods (2316 Views)

Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Lightangel65: 8:05pm On May 10, 2020
Grandamante:
Because women are passionately jealous and envious of penis. Give a woman a penis and watch her cause havoc.

You know the point is they feel inferior to men(no offence ladies just psychology) do they think cutting the d**k off would make that man less of a man.

Or it's born of pure love turn into hatred, but if women are wicked like this, I think it's ok to let rapists and paedophiles run free
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Ok, I won't lie am scared of you. It's a crime though. So does this mean you support faithful guys cutting off a ladies body parts, like boobs, vaulva if she cheats?
Hmm. They already do worse.
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Lightangel65: 9:05pm On May 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Hmm. They already do worse.

Are you sure I don't see news of men cutting parts of their wives
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Are you sure I don't see news of men cutting parts of their wives
Are you sure?

They have eyes but cannot see
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Lightangel65: 11:50am On May 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Are you sure?

They have eyes but cannot see

Hmm, every gender has their ways of going crazy.
Re: What's With Women And Cutting Off Manhoods by Dpsychologist: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Grandamante:
Because women are passionately jealous and envious of penis. Give a woman a penis and watch her cause havoc.
You are making sense.
I heard of a research done by Sigmund Freud in the 20th century that proposes that women are envious of penis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erica Exposes Her Bare Bumbum While Sleeping With Kiddwaya On Couch / I Seek A Wife For My Whiteman Friend! Women Only (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.