Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies (6575 Views)

Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady / Shocking:lady Dies After Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before Oral $ex / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by Princecool147: 5:24am On Jun 13, 2020
‘Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods To Make It Sweet When Having Sleeping With Ladies’ — Kenyan Socialite, Shornarwa Claims

A popular Kenyan socialite identified as Shornarwa has made a wild claim about Nigerian men during a live Instagram video with media personality, Shaffie Weru.

She claimed that alleged that Nigerian men put cocaine in their manhoods to make sex sweeter. She also claimed that this act makes women addicted to them.

This Kenyan socialite disclosed that some of her female followers shared their sexual experience with Nigerian men and this made her very shocked.

She stated that one of the ladies confessed that the Nigerian man she has been sleeping with is very good in bed, a claim which she said four other women countered, stating that these sets of men deceive ladies by using other things to make sex sweeter.

Watch video below;

https://www.ohmy9ja.com.ng/2020/06/video-nigerian-men-put-cocaine-on-their-manhoods-when-having-sleeping-with-ladies-kenyan-socialite-shornarwa-claims.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by Gentle0wavez: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2020
I really don't understand this.
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by meobizy(f): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2020
...but did OP do a Google search to see if such was possible? This opinion was debunked almost three weeks ago. I don’t know why people enjoy giving life to rumours.
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by meobizy(f): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
I understood it.
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by thesicilian: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
It's not worth understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by nony43(m): 6:57am On Jun 13, 2020
That's why if you are having sex with a foreigner, be good at it cos you are out there representing all of us

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by godofuck231: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

try to understand, she had a whooplash diklash oolash, it was that good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by Petertume: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2020
oloshi
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by telkevog(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Don't mind her. She has nothing to tell the world, only what she is good at i.e enjoying the dick of Nigerian men!
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by TheSourcerer: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2020
thesicilian:

It's not worth understanding.
Really not worth it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by tillaman(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2020
grin
nony43:
That's why if you are having sex with a foreigner, be good at it cos you are out there representing all of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
The grammar of the first sentence shows the rest will be all thrash talks.

Princecool147:
‘Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods To Make It Sweet When Having Sleeping With Ladies’ — Kenyan Socialite, Shornarwa Claims

So cocaine makes things sweet. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by doggedfighter(f): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is cocaine that cheap?
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by tundchip2: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cocaine ko, marijuana ni.......mtchewww
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by 2cul2care: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wonders they say shall never end
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by techmo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
everyone famzing Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2020
meobizy:
...but did OP do a Google search to see if such was possible? This opinion was debunked almost three weeks ago. I don’t know why people enjoy giving life to rumours.

No it's true. I've done it once n had it done to me once. It's enjoyable
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Missyford31:

No it's true. I've done it once n had it done to me once. It's enjoyable
b*tch with hairy balls ,, we know you would do anything for clout
Re: Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
slimkhalifa:

b*tch with hairy balls ,, we know you would do anything for clout

No balls in my pants sorry to disappoint

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) / Your Timeless Old Skool Love Songs / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.