Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) (19259 Views)

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) / Join Whatsapp Sex Group (2) (3) (4)

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by dayleke: 11:51am On May 10, 2020
olumike001:
How can you save your teachers name with Israel....
Next please

I thought I was the only one that noticed that.
What about the "female pic" used as the profile pic for "Israel"?
Why would you use and save your teacher's name as Israel and not Mr so so n so?

People just read whatever they are fed.

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 10, 2020
We aren't the cause of your frustration.
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Men are vile and disgusting and I hope they all fucking die.
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Iceyjayz: 12:26pm On May 10, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Men are vile and disgusting and I hope they all fucking die.
Including your father right?
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by walex2(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

Sorry, I don't think I understood what you meant. embarassed
.you will understood the understanding when you read his chat in full�
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 3:46pm On May 10, 2020
walex2:
.you will understood the understanding when you read his chat in full�

I did. I don't even know which one gives me more headache between his English and your own grin cry cry
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by walex2(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

I did. I don't even know which one gives me more headache between his English and your own grin cry cry
the issue of pandemic is what is affecting you, not my grammar. Enjoy your quarantine time�
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by chlowi(f): 11:11am On May 11, 2020
walex2:
the issue of pandemic is what is affecting you, not my grammar. Enjoy your quarantine time�

lmao you both gave me a good laugh lmao

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by chlowi(f): 11:17am On May 11, 2020
YorubaNinja:
Nonsense... it takes two, abeg. The guy wouldn't just throw this at her if she wasn't into it. The girl would have led him to this point. Abeg, let's see the initial conversation.

Whether led or not , if the story is anything to go by, still doesnt make it right and the teacher will get in for that. It is obvious that isnt the firat time he has preyed on underaged girls and such a person isnt suitable to work with minors .

People like you who see no wrong in that message encourage paedophiles and rape by mere comments like this . Lets say truly she probably gave him green light ... where then lies his duty as her teacher to call her to order and reprimand her ?

He is an adult, it is his duty to protect her and say no to any advance teenagers make his way .

Please lets give voice to wisdom and what is right . Whatever way you look at it , the teacher is wrong on all fores ....

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 12:13pm On May 11, 2020
walex2:

Ahhh! Egbon you dey vex oo shocked
Enjoy your isolation time undecided undecided

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 12:14pm On May 11, 2020
chlowi:

Whether led or not , if the story is anything to go by, still doesnt make it right and the teacher will get in for that. It is obvious that isnt the firat time he has preyed on underaged girls and such a person isnt suitable to work with minors .

People like you who see no wrong in that message encourage paedophiles and rape by mere comments like this . Lets say truly she probably gave him green light ... where then lies his duty as her teacher to call her to order and reprimand her ?

He is an adult, it is his duty to protect her and say no to any advance teenagers make his way .

Please lets give voice to wisdom and what is right . Whatever way you look at it , the teacher is wrong on all fores ....

Seun, why don't we have a "big heart" emoji? cry

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by robosky02(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

CEO....�

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 2:06pm On May 11, 2020
robosky02:

CEO....�

Robosky!!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

How have you been my CEO friend? grin
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by walex2(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

never! I can't be provoked, not even by a gorgeous lady

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 11, 2020
Someone close should break the balls of that quarantern idiotic teacher. angry
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 8:26pm On May 11, 2020
walex2:
never! I can't be provoked, not even by a gorgeous lady

cheesy cheesy
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by robosky02(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Robosky!!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

How have you been my CEO friend? grin

Babe I missed you guys....old nairalanders �

Na indomie kids na him full ya

Am good Shaw how you also doing ....hope still on top

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Apination(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2020
Before you begin to condemn, sit down and then look at the situation from every possible angle. could it be that the teacher is being setup? Yes and No. Could the WhatsApp chat be doctored? Yes and No. Who's making the post and who's the person who the post was directed to? Anyone with a phone and his pictures could come up with this, let's be guided by reason not emotions undecided
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 9:51pm On May 11, 2020
robosky02:

Babe I missed you guys....old nairalanders �

Na indomie kids na him full ya

Am good Shaw how you also doing ....hope still on top

Robosky, I missed you all seriously cry cry I'm glad to see familiar monikers here again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy indomie children!
It's 2020, I think sey NL go don better with the kind of contents wey people dey post, but I guess na like this e go dey dey. who sing that song again sef? grin grin

It's really good to hear from you again. I'm doing alright too. Still on top ooo cheesy grin
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 9:52pm On May 11, 2020
Apination:
Before you begin to condemn, sit down and then look at the situation from every possible angle. could it be that the teacher is being setup? Yes and No. Could the WhatsApp chat be doctored? Yes and No. Who's making the post and who's the person who the post was directed to? Anyone with a phone and his pictures could come up with this, let's be guided by reason not emotions undecided

Bros, whether he's being impersonated or he sent the text himself, the summary is: this is disgusting. undecided so our emotions are justified. undecided
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by robosky02(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Robosky, I missed you all seriously cry cry I'm glad to see familiar monikers here again.

cheesy cheesy : sef? grin grin

It's really good to hear from you again. I'm doing alright too. Still on top ooo cheesy grin

I trust you the only CEO on top

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 10:29pm On May 11, 2020
robosky02:

I trust you the only CEO on top

cheesy cheesy na so ooo! wetin we go do grin grin
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Apination(m): 12:03am On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Bros, whether he's being impersonated or he sent the text himself, the summary is: this is disgusting. undecided so our emotions are justified. undecided
No one is stopping you from being emotional but it should not be misdirected.
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 12:04am On May 12, 2020
All these sex-teachers!

A friend bought a fairly used phone from a teacher. While going through the phone, we saw & read deep things. Most of these WAEC & JAMB students going for evening tutorial classes have become sex objects to some of their tutors, especially the ones that are transported to Almighty Centres. Hence, they see nothing bad in going out with lecturers when they finally get to higher institutions.

May God save this generation from the doom of illicit sex.

Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by specialbobby(m): 12:35am On May 12, 2020
OrestesDante:
cheesy cheesy

Knowledge go kill you one day grin grin grin
Na too harder harder dey kill man oo
Las las kohli na bastard
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by OriOko88(m): 12:47am On May 12, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Men are vile and disgusting

Your father included grin
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 1:14am On May 12, 2020
Apination:

No one is stopping you from being emotional but it should not be misdirected.

Okay sir undecided
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 25, 2020
queenblog:
A man has accused a teacher of sending sexually charged texts to his 15-year-old student.

Instagram user @jay.mzz shared screenshots of the sexts the male teacher sent to his underaged female student to ask for sex when school resumes after the lockdown.

The contents of the chat are shocking and it even includes a photo of a couple having sex. The student made it clear that she didn't appreciate the texts but the teacher kept using lewd words as he tried to encourage her to consider what he was proposing.
When the student reminded him that he's older than her, he told her that the age difference is just a few years.

Sharing screenshots of the alleged chats and photos of the teacher, the Instagram user wrote: "This is the conversation a 15 year old SS 2 student had with her teacher. This is a very disturbing and irking action and a person like this should not be in any position to work around minors. Whoever is in contact with this man should bring this to the notice of his colleagues and employees before anything more chaotic happens to these kids."

SEE THE FULL CHATS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/man-calls-out-teacher-as-he-shares.html

grin the girl must b really beautiful n sexy

Just look very close u will see aw pretty the girl is
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Men are vile and disgusting
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Rawhumper(m): 12:33am On May 26, 2020
Hello dear how you doing?

quote author=VickyRotex post=89374769]How can someone who spells "quarantine" as "quarantern" be a teacher?

Naija, which way na? cry cry

The closing remark is the "face with rolling eyes" emoji. I'm a fan of that emoji. cheesy

I really shouldn't be laughing on this thread. This is disgusting. [/quote]
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Rawhumper(m): 12:35am On May 26, 2020
[

Whats very bad?

Was it because the refused cos she saw the age gap?

I have seen girls of that age making sexual advances to me not once or twice so what do you call that?

author=Bola146 post=89378340]Very bad sad [/quote]
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 12:37am On May 26, 2020
Rawhumper:
Hello dear how you doing?

I'm alright
Re: Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) by Rawhumper(m): 12:47am On May 26, 2020
Its been a long while so whats cooking over there?

I guess you now better with the relaxed lockdown.

So what do you do during this period dear?

author=VickyRotex post=89963623]

I'm alright [/quote]

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54