Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,126 members, 7,957,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 (45800 Views)

COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Jo1nation: 5:36am On May 10, 2020
landmark86:
NCDC we will not take this results.
We are just seeing figures like INEC rigging results.

Statement released by kwara state government this evening claimed they have 4 case with 1 casualty but NCDC results showed 6.

We all no the virus is real but this figure are not acceptable.
Meanwhile is Kogi not part of Nigeria anymore? Cos u can't tell that poor state with their uselessss governar will not have a single case of Covik-19.
they said they dont have it and so be it must u force them to have it, maybe the inter state movement is well observed there.
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Reference(m): 5:37am On May 10, 2020
vioment:
How far that madagascar's cure.

We should have been researching and testing it with our lab generators. Later, we will rush to claim the giant of Africa.

A very mumu giant if you ask me. A very lame one. A disgraceful and timid giant. A tufiakwa giant. E no gallant at all.

It is official that we have been left behind. We don't even know what is happening in West Africa talkless of Africa.

Hahahaha....'Tufiakwa giant'.... una go kill peson wit crude expletives....good one.

But shey our President was awarded title of Grand Commander of Covid 19 Forces of West Africa recently to much fanfare amongst his fans.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Ishilove: 5:37am On May 10, 2020
SeverusSnape:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11505732_screenshot202005092320141589062851205_jpeg4d4c81af4bd3ee6388cea9ec1bf4dcbb

Unfortunately this is very true. When we resumed on Monday I called a meeting with the staff and warned everybody to maintain social distancing at the work place. However, immediately my deputy arrived she went on a hugging spree before realizing what she was doing.

Before mid-week was out almost everyone had abandoned physical distancing and had gone back to their 'umunna village meeting' gatherings. It's almost like physical distancing is contrary to their natural communal instincts.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Xioxing: 5:40am On May 10, 2020
macjireh:
I read a book titled,The corona virus effect, and I discovered the rapture will happen between 2033-2070....I have summarized the book here
Summary of d book
▪D devil has released his last and strongest weapon of death against d world according to Rev 6:8...so d world is in for a massive death spree till Jesus returns finally.
▪Covid19 is d forerunner to many plagues, pandemics and global lockdowns to come.
▪The sequence of events leading to rapture are
i. Famine (which is already happening now)
ii. Raven supply (e.g govt and individuals giving out palliatives)
iii. Signs and wonders (power as of old is coming again, e.g Moses and Elijah's power)
iv. Revival.(millions of people would come back to God)
v. Wealth transfer(d church will be empowered to win more souls)
vi. Persecution(the church will be attacked by government and antichrist agents)
vii.Rapture (permanent separation of d Church from d world)
▪Moses and Elijah are d only two witnesses to rapture in their day..moses raptured with d Israelites from Egypt after parting d red sea...Elijah raptured leaving Elisha, after a chariot of fire came out of heaven to pick him..That is rapture.. This happened while he was running away from Jezebel's attack.
▪After Christ died at 33AD,,we entered the Church age.
▪Different categories of d Church age are;
i. The Persecution Age (33 – 500AD)
ii. The Degeneration Age (500 – 1,500 AD)
iii. The Reformation Age (1500 – 1900AD)
iv. The Restoration Age (1900 – 2000AD)
v. The Preparation Age (2000AD-2022AD)
vi. The Revival Age (2022 – 2050AD)
▪The second coming of Jesus is not d rapture,,D second coming of Jesus is with the saints to rule over earth for 1000years
▪The rapture will happen anytime between 2033-2070AD (more detailed explanations are in d book)
▪God is actually going to visit d earth physically again during d revival age happening soon anytime from 2022.
▪Moses and Elijah actually saw God physically on earth..its why they could do mighty things they did and could rapture away from their enemies.
▪Moses and the Israelites saw God at mount Sinai,, while Elijah walked for 40days to mount horeb to see God.
▪Only men who do see God on earth can be raptured, unless they die b4 d time.. That's why God has to come down to d earth physically again so that men can see Him physically and be rapturable.
▪As God visits d earth again soon, we have to prepare our hearts in prayers and our lives in intimacy with Him...
you are lost my friend... Please stop daydreaming cause your 5th generation from now will look at this which you typed and be ashamed you were once part of their family cause the world did not end as you taught them and please take note... No god can end the world except God almighty who only knew how the world was created... Not even any of his sons the world worships and tag supreme cause they are too scared to use their brains... How many years from now N the only thing you can make out is this crap... The world ending!! How have you helped the world or rather Earth where you are to develop? I don't want to believe you are one of those pastors who siphon the wealth of their poor members while selling them a story full of lies and hatred and terror ....have you ever asked yourself why didn't your god give prophesies about the future...he didn't mention aero planes...smart phone...computers...robots...cars... Laboratories where meds will be made for our own good!! He thought the world will remain same way it was in his time...so he only gave prophesies about horses...chariots ...wars which will be fought with foot soldier's Spears and arrows... Hahaha very myopic being who couldn't see 3000 years ahead now tells you of an imaginary Earth destruction and also an illusionary hell and you sold out your ancestors religion and believe to come here and type gibberish for knowledgeable homos like me here... Please. I have a job for you cause I now understand most of you illusionary preachers can now see what your god couldn't see or prophecy about... Go to any traditionalist in your community and tell him/her the world will end soon and what ever answer he gives you... Take it from me... It is 100% more sincere and accurate than the story (Faulkin) Jesus Christ ... Sol and Petra and the rest cooked up in the Bible!!
Please spend time going through this link and learn great knowledge and believe me I am trying to save your soul....same goes out to everyone here...if you tired of the Bible and other religious crap and you want to know fully about God... Earth...the universe...his sons... The real characters in the Bible not the cooked stories y'all have now please open this thread and share it to the rest of the world... Religion has set us back from the rest of the world cause we now fear a very powerless god who through a half homo like us...started compiling the first scrolls of the Bible from stolen scripts just to cage the mind of the homos on Earth....now he is no where to be found cause he is powerless...a liar... Cunny unforgiving god with a great love for violence... Little wonders his father (God almighty) changed his name from nymphidis to Satan and that of his younger sibling from largas to Lucifer (please don't let me school you on things your retard god did not want y'all to know... But he can't do anything now cause the world will soon find out the truth and he will be very soon. Irrelevant and still can't do shit about it cause his other siblings like Chuku..god of science..mother nature and the rest has bond him in a spiritual cage!! If you doubt me please go and use your Bible/prayers to heal a covid19 patient and come back with the outcome!!
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Nobody: 5:40am On May 10, 2020
Sad
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Nobody: 5:48am On May 10, 2020
All these daily figures are useless without the actual number of tests carried out per state.

I don't understand why NCDC does not include the number of tests in each state on daily bases as if they are hiding something.

It's like someone just telling you he scored 45 in exam only, without telling you "over what?"

Lagos had 95cases; how many tests? Bauchi had 44 cases; how many tests?

This will not give us a true perspective of the trend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Doyou2019: 5:55am On May 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

These aren't even results from the lockdown liftoff or let me say these results does not account for 50 to 60% of the May 4th liftoff.

Virus incubation is between 2 to 14 days. The next one week result is what I fear. Hopefully it's not as bad as predicted. It's well!

If next week's results aren't as bad as this week's or even worse, then NCDC must be playing games.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Honor10: 5:56am On May 10, 2020
captainamiedi1:
Those that were saying lockdown is not working can you see the result now?? please let's return back to when we still 70 cases. Since ease of lockdown we are now averaging 150 cases per day. I'm sure Lagos will be lockdown soon

Oga! U can stay in ur house, let's those that want to go out, do
I dont know how long u will lock people inside without food.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Honor10: 5:58am On May 10, 2020
Naughtysite:
All states with Corona Virus confirmed cases of 50 and above should be on total lockdown for 2 weeks.

It is not what happened that matters but ones reaction to what happened.

For the governors, Wike has shown the way. All these travellers caught on daily basis getting smuggled in trucks to other states, what are the Governors of the traveller originating states doing about it ?

For the passengers, why not convert the N10,000 you would have given to a transport company to buy food and stay at home to protect your life ?

From number 14. OYO state with (64) cases on that list to number 1. LAGOS state with (1760) cases should all be on lockdown. Zero movement.

U will tie people leg for house na! Total Lockdown didn't work and it can't work. That's the Truth.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by ugwum007(m): 5:58am On May 10, 2020
Bunnatex:
Good save us. But this is not making sense. There's no logical pattern. Are we winning or losing? The chart can't be used to make decision.

I think we are losing on this. The recoveries are not countering the active cases much. The graph for active cases is still flying up without any bend.
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Doyou2019: 6:02am On May 10, 2020
vioment:
How far that madagascar's cure.

We should have been researching and testing it with our lab generators. Later, we will rush to claim the giant of Africa.

A very mumu giant if you ask me. A very lame one. A disgraceful and timid giant. A tufiakwa giant. E no gallant at all.

It is official that we have been left behind. We don't even know what is happening in West Africa talkless of Africa.
And we have only ourselves to blame. Just take a good look at the calibre of people we put in power and their appointees? You voted in a poor ex-military octagenarian, tired and only waiting to meet his God and yet expect miracles Nah! We ruined this giant as much as our unsympathetic leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by fergie001: 6:07am On May 10, 2020
SirWarlock:
Yes they haven't updated
Great....Seen

Thanks.
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19am On May 10, 2020
Donaldoni:
Only a lunatic will call for a total shutdown where the number of deaths is less than 1,000 after over 3 months of the virus being in the country... angry

The sham lockdown we had previously didn't stop the numbers from increasing... embarassed

Coronavirus is no worse than other deadly diseases like TB, Cancer and co that we know... angry

I wish more people had this view
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Saintinoo(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

Learning to live/deal with it is not pushing your citizens out there to go fend for themselves.

Other nations are learning to deal with it by only easing the restrictions (again I use the word "easing" cos they didn't totally lift the lockdown) after the virus spread has reached its peak. And these are countries with very good health care.

However my wonderful nation made coronavirus look like a childs play by lifting the lockdown when cases are increasing everyday. They make it look like the virus takes a vacation during the day and only shows up at night like egungun. Smh

What do you mean by totally eased the lockdown..no body totally eased the lockdown in Nigeria, just that Nigerians are very sturborn.

In this case i expect the police and army should come in to enforce this restrictions.
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by chukel(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2020
Bauchi 44. Honestly bala Mohammed should be severely punished. This was one of the first to contract it in this country. Immediately he recovered, he relaxed lock down in his state, opened up mosques and even attended a service with so much crowd. See the result today. Katsina governor did same. Kano refused to lock down.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by ejimatic: 6:37am On May 10, 2020
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1259244956134367237?s=19

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/
. Lagos Kano FCT Bauchi. have qualified for Covid 19 Champion league....The league is interesting with over 500 Nigerians that came from abroad to watch it three days ago. Oyo will definitely qualify for Covid 19 Europa' league.Thank you all the match officials comprising PTF and the VAR which is the NCDC for ensuring balanced covid matches every day.
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Fdex012: 6:44am On May 10, 2020
CORONA VIRUS THE PANDEMIC THAT NEVER EXISTED. THE CURE.
BY Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih MD Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical.

On March 3rd 2020, I got a call from The Honorable Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed. It was a 5 minutes call. The call was centered on Iris medical foundation Drugs and it's effectiveness in treating the Corona virus. I was blunt with the minister, I told him the truth I asked him do you people in Abuja want the Cure or you guys just want to be making billions from grants from America, WHO and other international agencies.

The truth is Covid 19 is a curable viral infection that we should not loose sleep over or fret over.

In 1985 there was a major viral out break in Tanzania. The fatality, was percent the death ratio was 10 infection to 9 death on a daily basis. The then president, Julius Nyanrere, invited Prof Dr Paul Ojeih Snr, founder of Iris Medical foundation who stepped into Tanzania and with in 3 months the virus was contained with in 6 months there was a cure.

That virus was treated with a phynto organic drug known as VENEDI ELIXIR. The virus was later classified as Ebola, virus.
I told Nigerians on social media that our government most especially The minister of health, The presidential Task force on Covid 19, The Ncdc, are reaping Nigerians off and making billions from this pandemic that never existed.
In my letter to the minister of information I told him that Covid 19 is perfectly treatable and curable.
I told the minister that I will infect myself with the virus under 73 hours that virus will be cured. I stake my name, my reputation and credibility that Corona virus is a curable disease.

Iris medical foundation drug and pharmaceutical has an authentic cure for this virus, a cure drived, from the enzymes of plants which is pharmacutically engineered to treat complex viral infection.

Our drug VENEDI Elixir for 18 years has been used, in the treatment of HIV viral infection, Herpes Viral infection, Syphilis viral infection and infections that are drug resistant.
I have told the federal government to stop playing games, to stop looting our treasury all in the name of borrowing money to build isolation centres that we don't need. They know the games they are playing .

They don't want to listen because this Covid pandemic is a money making venture, they are putting fears in Nigerians keeping them at home and milking our economy dry.

So far our government has spent billions of Naira, money that would have been put into good use.
The truth they say is bitter, and the bitter truth is Corona virus is another oil boom for some selected criminals In the government. When Madagascar launched their Herbal initiative to get a cure, I drew the attention of the minister of information and culture, who in turn informed the minister of health Dr Osagie, Ehanire, who went on air and said traditional medicine will be inculcated into the fight against Covid 19.

This was never done. While foot dragging, a tiny island nation like Madagascar found a cure through herbal medicine. Then our shameless Chairman of the presidential task force on Covid 19, Boss mustapha, said we were going to import a plane load of the Madagascar herbal cure.

Shame, to the country, Shame, to the government, shame to the minister of health and the Ncdc that have been playing games and politics and making billions off this pandemic that never existed.

I state, once again for the sake of clarity and emphasis that Corona virus is a baby virus a virus that is perfectly curable under 72 hours with Iris medical foundation drug known as VENEDI Elixir.

I have asked the government give me 10 infected patients let's place them on Iris Drugs we keep meeting with a brick wall resistance. Why are they foot dragging, what is their fear and resistance, they play politics meanwhile people are dying, people are loosing their jobs and the country is sliding into recession.

As a patriotic Nigeria, i have done my bid. I have sounded the alarm that Corona virus is a baby virus its a friendly virus that is perfectly curable.

This is a virus that is very stable in clinicals, a virus that does no harm to the body tissues and organs except when not treated.

In essence the virus can be within you and your body system still functions perfectly well with in 72 hours or even longer.

This can not be said of other deadly virus such as Ebola. Immediately Ebola enters your blood stream your immune gets compromised and shuts down with in 48hours, you start bleeding from all bodily pores all openings and orifice with in 72 hours you're dead.

But with Covid 19 you don't even know you're infected because the virus is not a violent virus that takes over your immunity and shuts it down.

We at Iris medical foundation for over 25 years have been into drug research and cure we understand what it means to compound drugs from plants and enzymes and synthesis it into potent cure.

Our founding MD Professor Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih (Professor of Medicine) is a pioneer in Alternative and comparative medicine and has popularised Alternative medicine and sector that China, and Indian have taking the lead on. This is one sector that our government has refuses to encourage and invest in, yet a tiny island nation like Madagascar has created and perfected the cure to Corona vurus.

Finally, when we say we In Iris medical foundation Drugs and pharmaceutical say we have the cure for Corona virus, We indeed have the cure.

All we ask is, for our leaders to stop playing Russian Roulette with our lives and avail Nigerians the cure to the virus. May God help us all.

Iris medical foundation no 12 Ajayi Road Ogba Ikeja.
imf_info@yahoo.com
drojeih@yahoo.com
Dr Paul Ojeih 08023950797
Dr Solomon Ojeih 07030595310
Can this be true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by chukel(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

These aren't even results from the lockdown liftoff or let me say these results does not account for 50 to 60% of the May 4th liftoff.

Virus incubation is between 2 to 14 days. The next one week result is what I fear. Hopefully it's not as bad as predicted. It's well!
you said incubation period is between 2 and 14 days , and you still maintain these results are not effect of lockdown relaxation? Today is 10th. Lockdown was relaxed on 4th. This is 6th day and 6 is between 2 and 14. Guy, we have started experiencing the effect. It will only increase.
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by bigstan11787(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2020
Corona virus challenge..

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by ddippset(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2020
Donaldoni:
Only a lunatic will call for a total shutdown where the number of deaths is less than 1,000 after over 3 months of the virus being in the country... angry

The sham lockdown we had previously didn't stop the numbers from increasing... embarassed

Coronavirus is no worse than other deadly diseases like TB, Cancer and co that we know... angry
On point..

Two Salient points..

1. Number of deaths (Not number of infections).
2. Duration of the virus in Nigeria.

This virus is obviously far far more impotent in Africa when compared with America and Europe.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by itunity007(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2020
landmark86:

Statement released by kwara state government this evening claimed they have 4 case with 1 casualty but NCDC results showed 6.

Meanwhile is Kogi not part of Nigeria anymore? Cos u can't tell that poor state with their uselessss governar will not have a single case of Covik-19.
grin their governor said they don't have testing kits
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by jericco1(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2020
Nigeria should channel its energies somewhere else.. they are deadlier diseases out there undecided

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Focus9(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2020
landmark86:

This guy get sense,best comment so far
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by DEVOICE1: 7:16am On May 10, 2020
Let me wish some people rip in advance.
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:17am On May 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

Learning to live/deal with it is not pushing your citizens out there to go fend for themselves.

Other nations are learning to deal with it by only easing the restrictions (again I use the word "easing" cos they didn't totally lift the lockdown) after the virus spread has reached its peak. And these are countries with very good health care.

However my wonderful nation made coronavirus look like a childs play by lifting the lockdown when cases are increasing everyday. They make it look like the virus takes a vacation during the day and only shows up at night like egungun. Smh

sharaaaaap!!!
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:19am On May 10, 2020
chukel:
you said incubation period is between 2 and 14 days , and you still maintain these results are not effect of lockdown relaxation? Today is 10th. Lockdown was relaxed on 4th. This is 6th day and 6 is between 2 and 14. Guy, we have started experiencing the effect. It will only increase.

shataaap!!!
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by best11925: 7:20am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=landmark86 post=89376142]NCDC we will not take this results.

[/

May b God is keeping them away from coro because der are poor n he loves dem so much
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by chukasson(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2020
pls doz dat reside in Lagos...does ncdc do door-to-door testing or pple voluntarily go 2 ncdc offices to do tests?
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by Charleyz: 7:22am On May 10, 2020
North are really cashing out with this Corona viruse pendamic everyday. . . God will help us all.
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:28am On May 10, 2020
Saintinoo:

What do you mean by totally eased the lockdown..no body totally eased the lockdown in Nigeria, just that Nigerians are very sturborn.

In this case i expect the police and army should come in to enforce this restrictions.

sharaaaaap!
Re: COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 by dollarnaira: 7:37am On May 10, 2020
captainamiedi1:
Those that were saying lockdown is not working can you see the result now?? please let's return back to when we still 70 cases. Since ease of lockdown we are now averaging 150 cases per day. I'm sure Lagos will be lockdown soon

The virus has been with us from on set.
True figure just showing bc there are more tests done. So these figures were not as a result of easing lockdown.

LOCKDOWN KILL THE ECONOMY.

Constant awareness of precautions are ONLY needed while we go about.

No deduction of overall confirmed cases and discharges cases. Therefore, the is less than the above.

Do not panic , as the number of confirmed cases is less than 0.00002% of Nigeria population.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC / Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.