Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters (4083 Views)

Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by alfarouq(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2020
Empiree:
You better ignore dimwit. He's fake and hypocrite on top of it.
Thanks, I can see that.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 1:30am On May 14, 2020
alfarouq:

May be you are not as bright as I thought, you need me to spell everything out for you.
Who are the people that took him for psychological evaluation, are they not his parents. Now go back and read my post again, this time without prejudice.
Besides, you didn't tell me how been deciding to be an atheist or exercising your freedom of expression means been intolerant and ridiculing what others hold dear.
And as for the Muslim scholar and police officer that threatened him, " whoever brings an ant infested firewood into his home, should be ready to dine with lizards" - African proverb

Yes, because parents are always right. I'm sure your parents still feed you.

Or even worse, Bala was shown to be of sound mental health. So I dont know why you are lying.

Lol...Empiree, come and see your muslim brother. He believes that criticising Islam online should be punished but issuing death threats online is okay.

Animal in human clothing. Below is the type of parent you aspire to be

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 1:34am On May 14, 2020
Empiree:
You better ignore dimwit. He's fake and hypocrite on top of it.

Lol...you just supported someone that defended sending death threats. Someone that defended sending a sane man to an asylum.

See your life? See the nonsense you support just to win an argunent against a non-Muslim?

Saucyxo, your fellow muslim, has warned you not to jump into problems in haste to defend Islam.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by alfarouq(m): 5:09am On May 14, 2020
whitelotus:

Yes, because parents are always right. I'm sure your parents still feed you.

Or even worse, Bala was shown to be of sound mental health. So I dont know why you are lying.

Lol...Empiree, come and see your muslim brother. He believes that criticising Islam online should be punished but issuing death threats online is okay.

Animal in human clothing. Below is the type of parent you aspire to be

You are gradually bearing your fangs, I suspected you created this thread because of your hatred for Islam but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.
It seems you don't know the difference between criticism and provocation, until you know or acknowledge they are different, then it will be no use engaging you.
Allah the most high says that " what comes out of their mouths is bad enough but the hatred they harbor in their hearts is worse".
Secondly, show me where I encourage or support issuing death threat to people online or you can forever keep your peace.
Are you a science student, if yes, then you must have heard about the third of Newton which says" for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction". You can't be hitting a hammer on your head and complain of pain, only a fool does that. You can't provoke people by ridiculing what they hold dear and expect praise and gifts. Let me add to Newton's third law, " if the action is good, then the reaction will be good and vice versa."
Thirdly, how many countries on earth pride themselves with granting freedom of expression particularly in Europe and America, yet you are not even ashamed to say Holland and Bretain allow criticism of the H*l*caust, please next time you visit any of those countries, exercise your freedom of expression by denying the H*l* caust, let's see how well you will fair.
Finally, you called me animal in Human clothing, shows just how tolerant you are of other peoples opinion.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 6:10am On May 14, 2020
alfarouq:

You are gradually bearing your fangs, I suspected you created this thread because of your hatred for Islam but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.
It seems you don't know the difference between criticism and provocation, until you know or acknowledge they are different, then it will be no use engaging you.
Allah the most high says that " what comes out of their mouths is bad enough but the hatred they harbor in their hearts is worse".
Secondly, show me where I encourage or support issuing death threat to people online or you can forever keep your peace.
Are you a science student, if yes, then you must have heard about the third of Newton which says" for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction". You can't be hitting a hammer on your head and complain of pain, only a fool does that. You can't provoke people by ridiculing what they hold dear and expect praise and gifts. Let me add to Newton's third law, " if the action is good, then the reaction will be good and vice versa."
Thirdly, how many countries on earth pride themselves with granting freedom of expression particularly in Europe and America, yet you are not even ashamed to say Holland and Bretain allow criticism of the H*l*caust, please next time you visit any of those countries, exercise your freedom of expression by denying the H*l* caust, let's see how well you will fair.
Finally, you called me animal in Human clothing, shows just how tolerant you are of other peoples opinion.

Contrary to your opinion, I do not hate Islam nor do I hate muslims. What I vehemently oppose is theocracy be it christian or muslim sharia. I also oppose fundamentalism and conservative approach to religion.

There are two muslims here that I will always crack jokes with. This is because they take a moderate or liberal.approach to islam. They respect islam but also respect non muslims.

You, on the other hand, believe that you are better than non muslims. You believe that your rights trump that of non muslims. This is why you are an animal in human clothing.

Bala is an atheist and should be tried under secular law. Even in islamic law, unlawful arrest or detention is illegal. No one knows where Bala has been locked up for 2 weeks plus.

Use your brain

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by alfarouq(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2020
whitelotus:

Contrary to your opinion, I do not hate Islam nor do I hate muslims. What I vehemently oppose is theocracy be it christian or muslim sharia. I also oppose fundamentalism and conservative approach to religion.

There are two muslims here that I will always crack jokes with. This is because they take a moderate or liberal.approach to islam. They respect islam but also respect non muslims.

You, on the other hand, believe that you are better than non muslims. You believe that your rights trump that of non muslims. This is why you are an animal in human clothing.

Bala is an atheist and should be tried under secular law. Even in islamic law, unlawful arrest or detention is illegal. No one knows where Bala has been locked up for 2 weeks plus.

Use your brain
You self acclaimed atheist can only deceive the gullible but I for one have had countless encounter with your kind to see just rightly through them.
Atheist accuse others of being intolerant but are the most intolerant. Muslims, Christians and people who profess other faiths have a conceivable person, item or good they hold dear and that's the reason atheist think they should provoke them then turn around to accuse them of being intolerant.
For those who might not know, what atheist hold dear is their idea of atheism and can not endure any one not towing their path. That's why when you engage them, they result to insults and verbal abuse. It's the reason Pol pot, Mao Tsetsong, Lenin, Karl Marx are either mass murderers or encourage it.
If you choose to deny the existence of God, it's your problem but why must I who decide to worship be your problem. They desecrate places of worship, sacred texts and abuse others objects of affection at slightest opportunity. Even the supposedly intelligent and sophisticated among them find it difficult to differentiate between criticism and provocation just like the OP has shown.
Imagine China under the control of an atheist Xi Jinping humiliating fellow Chinese by forcing people who decide to fast to consume alcohol and pork.
If I decide to go hungry, how is it his business. This is just a tip off the iceberg on how intolerant atheist can be.
I am sure that the Op and Mubarak Bala if given the opportunity will do just as Xi Jinping has done or even worse.
I can't remember me saying I am better than non- Muslims, perhaps you can show me where I claim such. But I can't help but set the records straight when someone tries to make it look like people who don't share his ideas are," animals in human clothing"

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 7:29am On May 14, 2020
alfarouq:

You self acclaimed atheist can only deceive the gullible but I for one have had countless encounter with your kind to see just rightly through them.
Atheist accuse others of being intolerant but are the most intolerant. Muslims, Christians and people who profess other faiths have a conceivable person, item or good they hold dear and that's the reason atheist think they should provoke them then turn around to accuse them of being intolerant.
For those who might not know, what atheist hold dear is their idea of atheism and can not endure any one not towing their path. That's why when you engage them, they result to insults and verbal abuse. It's the reason Pol pot, Mao Tsetsong, Lenin, Karl Marx are either mass murderers or encourage it.
If you choose to deny the existence of God, it's your problem but why must I who decide to worship be your problem. They desecrate places of worship, sacred texts and abuse others objects of affection at slightest opportunity. Even the supposedly intelligent and sophisticated among them find it difficult to differentiate between criticism and provocation just like the OP has shown.
Imagine China under the control of an atheist Xi Jinping humiliating fellow Chinese by forcing people who decide to fast to consume alcohol and pork.
If I decide to go hungry, how is it his business. This is just a tip off the iceberg on how intolerant atheist can be.
I am sure that the Op and Mubarak Bala if given the opportunity will do just as Xi Jinping has done or even worse.
I can't remember me saying I am better than non- Muslims, perhaps you can show me where I claim such. But I can't help but set the records straight when someone tries to make it look like people who don't share his ideas are," animals in human clothing"

Do you kill people when provoked?

By your logic, atheists should burn all copies of the quran because it clearly states that disbelivwrs will suffer the wrath of Allah. The Mushrikun, the munafiqun will all perish.

Should atheists react to the offensive and provoking passages of the Quran? The answer is yes by your logic.

But no, we atheists remain humble in the face of adversity and intolerance. You mention China. China is communist not just atheist. Communism is the problem not atheism. Why not mention Japan and South Korea that have a majority of atheists in their country.

You mention China but you forget that atheism is illegal in Saudi Arabia. At least there are open muslims in China. Say you are an atheist in Saudi and you are dead. Islam is not illegal in China, it is just repressed. Which one is worse?

You can imagine all the nonsense atheists have to swallow in the name of islam. We have Yerima and his fellow clerics who deem it sunnah for muslim men to.marry 14 year olds. We have muslims states sponsoring pilgrimages to Saudi with tax payer money. We have hisbah police destroying beer meant for non muslims.

Yet, muslims in Nigeria are the victims.

You are an animal in human clothing. That is who you are.

A honest man would ask for the bail granted to Bala Mubarak. Start from there and I will stop seeing you as an animal

5 Likes

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 5:40pm On May 14, 2020
whitelotus:

Lol...you just supported someone that defended sending death threats. Someone that defended sending a sane man to an asylum.

See your life? See the nonsense you support just to win an argunent against a non-Muslim?

Saucyxo, your fellow muslim, has warned you not to jump into problems in haste to defend Islam.

You must really like this my moniker oo. Abeg free me. We are reaching stalking stage.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 5:44pm On May 14, 2020
Saucyxo:

You must really like this my moniker oo. Abeg free me. We are reaching stalking stage.

I am offended.

I just like your opinions on things.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 5:58pm On May 14, 2020
whitelotus:

I am offended.

I just like your opinions on things.

Awh I’m sorry love. I didn’t mean to offend you.

You don’t like to hear my opinion oo. You just like to fight. I know you know lots of normal everyday Muslims. Why are you like this? They’re Muslims they believe what they believe. That’s just life. Who broke your heart?
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 6:04pm On May 14, 2020
Saucyxo:

Awh I’m sorry love. I didn’t mean to offend you.

You don’t like to hear my opinion oo. You just like to fight. I know you know lots of normal everyday Muslims. Why are you like this? They’re Muslims they believe what they believe. That’s just life. Who broke your heart?

I've told you my story before. I once dated a muslim. Her brothers wanted to fvck me up because I was a non muslim. The irony was that I had just left christianity at the time and I would have converted for her......or at least, I was considering it....until they showed me intolerance.

Now, here is the thing- my Muslim ex was a liberal Muslim. Live and let live. She rolls with Buddhists, atheists, anyone. If more muslims were like her, life would be sweet

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by alfarouq(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2020
whitelotus:

Do you kill people when provoked?

By your logic, atheists should burn all copies of the quran because it clearly states that disbelivwrs will suffer the wrath of Allah. The Mushrikun, the munafiqun will all perish.

Should atheists react to the offensive and provoking passages of the Quran? The answer is yes by your logic.

But no, we atheists remain humble in the face of adversity and intolerance. You mention China. China is communist not just atheist. Communism is the problem not atheism. Why not mention Japan and South Korea that have a majority of atheists in their country.

You mention China but you forget that atheism is illegal in Saudi Arabia. At least there are open muslims in China. Say you are an atheist in Saudi and you are dead. Islam is not illegal in China, it is just repressed. Which one is worse?

You can imagine all the nonsense atheists have to swallow in the name of islam. We have Yerima and his fellow clerics who deem it sunnah for muslim men to.marry 14 year olds. We have muslims states sponsoring pilgrimages to Saudi with tax payer money. We have hisbah police destroying beer meant for non muslims.

Yet, muslims in Nigeria are the victims.

You are an animal in human clothing. That is who you are.

A honest man would ask for the bail granted to Bala Mubarak. Start from there and I will stop seeing you as an animal

Do you just type this, then you must be less exposed than I imagine or maybe you decide to lie to see if it will sail, well I am not buying it, so wouldn't anyone who knows what he is doing.
South Korea is a largely Christian nation with some few others such as Buddhist, Muslims, and few atheist. And as for Japan, have you ever heard the word Shintoism? I suggest you educate yourself on it. I also recommend you educate yourself on the relationship between communism and atheism. The truth is atheist pride themselves on being tolerant while the reverse is the case. Give an atheist chance to rule over a country and you will see them tow the path of Lenin, Pol pot, Mao Zedong with their brutality and murder. They can't accept the fact that others reject their ideas.
We Muslims pride ourselves on mutual respect. you respect me and I respect you, and if you disrespect me then you are not worthy of my respect. We are not expected to be docile as to turn the other cheek when slapped, we would put you in your place so you won't go around oppressing others.
Neither I nor any other Muslim is the author of the Qur'an. The author is Allah, the ever leaving, the eternal, the one who brings out the living from the dead and the dead from the living. He is too great and powerful to mince words and for your own sake, heed his warning. Sometimes we Muslims out of our weaknesses may mince words and not say things the way they are, but that can never be Allah. Besides for someone who disbelieves in the existence of Allah, why should that bother you.
As for you saying atheist should be burning the Qur'an may be you are not current, but some of them have been doing that for years using their positions of authority.
If you think I care about you calling me an animal then you are in for a long thing. After all one of the founders of atheism in the person of Charles Darwin claims that man evolve from animals, so I am not surprised if any atheist actually believes and behaves like an animal.
Finally, did Mubarak seek my opinion or support when he decided to bring ant infested firewoods into his home, so why ask for my support now?
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 10:36pm On May 14, 2020
whitelotus:

I've told you my story before. I once dated a muslim. Her brothers wanted to fvck me up because I was a non muslim. The irony was that I had just left christianity at the time and I would have converted for her......or at least, I was considering it....until they showed me intolerance.

Now, here is the thing- my Muslim ex was a liberal Muslim. Live and let live. She rolls with Buddhists, atheists, anyone. If more muslims were like her, life would be sweet

Have you tried to talk to someone about it? It’s manifesting in really ugly ways. I’ll make dua for you don’t worry wink. Read about forgiveness and letting go. May Allah/God/Flying spagetti monster make it easy for you.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 12:21am On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

Have you tried to talk to someone about it? It’s manifesting in really ugly ways. I’ll make dua for you don’t worry wink. Read about forgiveness and letting go. May Allah/God/Flying spagetti monster make it easy for you.

That is not the reason why I am here. That was long ago when I was a young man in the UK.

I am here because of Nigeria. I want to make a change in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 12:27am On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

That is not the reason why I am here. That was long ago when I was a young man in the UK.

I am here because of Nigeria. I want to make a change in Nigeria.

Nigeria has a lot of problems. Muslims don’t even make top 100.

Why did you leave the UK? Boys beat you up in the Uk? Why didn’t you call the police?
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 12:44am On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

Why did you leave the UK? Boys beat you up in the Uk? Why didn’t you call the police?

Boys beat me up? lmao!!!

I first lied to them that I was muslim. However, they later caught me because I went clubbing and of course smelling alcohol. Also, no muslim orders bacon double cheeseburger from Burger King. What a whopper grin grin

When the lie was out, I simply told them that if they threatened me, I will kill them and run to Nigeria. In Nigeria, I cant go to jail because I come from an important family. They all chilled after that. I also made sure that I visited them with my crew of black south london boys to pick up the sister.

Fun times.

Why wouldnt I leave the UK? I'm more successful than most of my friends who remained in the UK. Even those who have successful careers have money but no time. I have both cool
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 12:46am On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

Top 3 problems in Nigeria

1. Corruption

2. Tribalism

3. Religion.

Religion itself is a form of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 12:55am On May 15, 2020
alfarouq:

Do you just type this, then you must be less exposed than I imagine or maybe you decide to lie to see if it will sail, well I am not buying it, so wouldn't anyone who knows what he is doing.
South Korea is a largely Christian nation with some few others such as Buddhist, Muslims, and few atheist. And as for Japan, have you ever heard the word Shintoism? I suggest you educate yourself on it. I also recommend you educate yourself on the relationship between communism and atheism. The truth is atheist pride themselves on being tolerant while the reverse is the case. Give an atheist chance to rule over a country and you will see them tow the path of Lenin, Pol pot, Mao Zedong with their brutality and murder. They can't accept the fact that others reject their ideas.
We Muslims pride ourselves on mutual respect. you respect me and I respect you, and if you disrespect me then you are not worthy of my respect. We are not expected to be docile as to turn the other cheek when slapped, we would put you in your place so you won't go around oppressing others.
Neither I nor any other Muslim is the author of the Qur'an. The author is Allah, the ever leaving, the eternal, the one who brings out the living from the dead and the dead from the living. He is too great and powerful to mince words and for your own sake, heed his warning. Sometimes we Muslims out of our weaknesses may mince words and not say things the way they are, but that can never be Allah. Besides for someone who disbelieves in the existence of Allah, why should that bother you.
As for you saying atheist should be burning the Qur'an may be you are not current, but some of them have been doing that for years using their positions of authority.
If you think I care about you calling me an animal then you are in for a long thing. After all one of the founders of atheism in the person of Charles Darwin claims that man evolve from animals, so I am not surprised if any atheist actually believes and behaves like an animal.
Finally, did Mubarak seek my opinion or support when he decided to bring ant infested firewoods into his home, so why ask for my support now?

Have you ever lived with Japanese people? Stop talking what you dont know.

1 Japan is the second most atheistic country in the world after China. Japanese are only culturally shinto or buddhist. They dont really follow the religion but adopt it as a heritage. Even when you do statistics some Japanese will tick both shinto and buddhism because they have parents who follow both. Further reading https://blog.gaijinpot.com/japan-religious-atheist-country/

2. South Korea is similar to Japan

3. Evil prospers when good men keep silent. I will not bother you to reason with sense on this Bala Mubarak case. It is your right to be ignorant
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 11:15am On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

1. Corruption

2. Tribalism

3. Religion.

Religion itself is a form of tribalism.

1. Low self esteem

2. No accountability

3. Lack of education
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 11:17am On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

Boys beat me up? lmao!!!

I first lied to them that I was muslim. However, they later caught me because I went clubbing and of course smelling alcohol. Also, no muslim orders bacon double cheeseburger from Burger King. What a whopper grin grin

When the lie was out, I simply told them that if they threatened me, I will kill them and run to Nigeria. In Nigeria, I cant go to jail because I come from an important family. They all chilled after that. I also made sure that I visited them with my crew of black south london boys to pick up the sister.

Fun times.

Why wouldnt I leave the UK? I'm more successful than most of my friends who remained in the UK. Even those who have successful careers have money but no time. I have both cool

Lol I don’t know any man that moves like that. I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.

That’s nice! When I grow up I want to be just like you grin
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 11:37am On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

Lol I don’t know any man that moves like that. I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.

That’s nice! When I grow up I want to be just like you grin

Of course some of my stories are exaggerated. But it is to highlight the intersection of islam, atheism and morality.

It is also to highlight the comedic part of living as a muslim in the west. I mean, do you know how sweet bacon cheeseburgers are? grin
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 11:38am On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

1. Low self esteem

2. No accountability

3. Lack of education

Low self esteem? When last were you in Nigeria?

That is the one thing Nigerians need less of- self esteem and pride.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 4:17pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

Of course some of my stories are exaggerated. But it is to highlight the intersection of islam, atheism and morality.

It is also to highlight the comedic part of living as a muslim in the west. I mean, do you know how sweet bacon cheeseburgers are? grin

Bacon is disgusting.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 4:18pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

Low self esteem? When last were you in Nigeria?

That is the one thing Nigerians need less of- self esteem and pride.

I’m from Nigeria ? I’m always in Nigeria lol

Nope. They don’t have any.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 4:37pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

Bacon is disgusting.

Bacon is not disgusting.

Think of it like pre-marital sex.

Premarital sex is wrong but that does not mean it is not sweet.

Just like bacon is unhealthy but it doesn't mean that it is not sweet.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 4:38pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

I’m from Nigeria ? I’m always in Nigeria lol

Nope. They don’t have any.

Lies.

You previously mentioned that you live in some European country...Ireland or somthing
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 4:41pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

Bacon is not disgusting.

Think of it like pre-marital sex.

Premarital sex is wrong but that does not mean it is not sweet.

Just like bacon is unhealthy but it doesn't mean that it is not sweet.

It’s very disgusting. I mean the taste lol
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 4:43pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

Lies.

You previously mentioned that you live in some European country...Ireland or somthing

I don’t live in Ireland ooo. I just like Ireland. Have a few close Irish friends.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 4:47pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

I don’t live in Ireland ooo. I just like Ireland. Have a few close Irish friends.

No problem.

You just sound like those ladies who live abroad.

What I mean is that I know lots of nigerians who have lived abroad for so long that they think that Nigeria practice the same moderate religion they do.

Are you aware that you are more moderate than the average Nigerian muslim?
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by whitelotus: 4:48pm On May 15, 2020
Saucyxo:

It’s very disgusting. I mean the taste lol

That means nothing. A lot of people like lamb meat. Mutton. I find it disgusting
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 5:40pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

No problem.

You just sound like those ladies who live abroad.

What I mean is that I know lots of nigerians who have lived abroad for so long that they think that Nigeria practice the same moderate religion they do.

Are you aware that you are more moderate than the average Nigerian muslim?

Omo naija ni mi oo wink How do ladies that live abroad sound?

Nope. I don’t know a single person that behaves the way you think Muslims do.
Re: Bala Mubarak; A Disgrace On The Part Of Islam And The Police. Sahara Reporters by Saucyxo: 5:41pm On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

That means nothing. A lot of people like lamb meat. Mutton. I find it disgusting

Lamb is divine. Elite food lol.

You asked me if I knew how sweet a bacon cheeseburger was and I replied that bacon was disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Request For Islamic Threads On Frontpage. / Contextualising The Hadith Of Abdullah Ibn Umar –NAJD / The Legacy Of A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.